• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ttc for yr looking for buddies

Cd 2 here and going to start clomid tomorrow. I am also doing black cohosh cd 2-12. That was my combo with my chemical in Jan do hoping for a second bfp on it.

Good luck Krissie, I hope that combo does the trick for you again!

I'm taking a concoction of chinese herbs recommended by my acupuncturist this cycle. I'm a little wary about them, but as I'm not taking femara/clomid or anything else so I figure it can't hurt to try. I've heard of TCM having success with unexplained infertility so I'm willing to try that out before signing up for femara for 3 cycles and then stimulated IUIs and IVF. I wasn't planning on starting femara for another 3 cycles anyways, so the herbs/acupuncture will give me something to do in the meantime

I have always been interested in Traditional Chinese Medicine but I have never found anyone around here that practices. I hope you are able to get some great results from it. Are you doing it with acupuncture?

What does black cohosh do? I have heard of it. Good luck with clomid.

Whats accupuncture like? I hate needles but i have heard it not as bad just looks scarybwhen younsee it on the tv.

Well looks like i have od. Had a pos earlier and fee hours later its neg..done another thats neg to. Never had a quick pos opk before. So hope this is it. Had good timig this cycle to.

The herbailist who i spoke to said to do these red clover and if not pg after 6 months i should do a low dose of vitex. This cycle im also going to eat brazil nuts for 5 days after o. How long has everyone got left before tww?

1dpo here. let the torture commence

what are the brazil nuts for?

Good luck ms sunshine and stillpraying! Hope the TWW goes fast!

Hey Sunshine I find acupuncture very relaxing and actually fall asleep most sessions! The needles pinch a little when first placed but after that you don't feel them. It's quite relaxing!

Hope this will be your lucky month sun!

I'm CD 9, no sign of ewcm yet and cp is still low so thinking I might O later this month. Not sure if that's the Chinese herbs or if I'm just finally due for a later O (occasionally O as late as CD 15, but normally it's CD 12)

Good luck to those in the tww and waiting to o.

Black cohosh is suppose to help counter the effects of Clomid. Research it, it's got many fertility implications. I used it in May and got pregnant but it ended up being a chemical.

I might have to look into black cohosh. I'll ask my acupuncturist about it if noy lucky this cycle.

Having some ewcm so I think I'm back on track to O any day now.

Good luck belle.

My cycle is confusing me. I am going to have to go back to doing bbt which i hate but since i got a pos opk i have had the worst cramps every day upset stomach lb and last 2 days ewcm im only 3 or 4 dpo so too early for symptoms but makes me wonder if i hadnt od when i thought but surely my opk would be right. Havnt been able to bd as hubby has been working just worried about my timing. Ive been using opks and they have been fading. Bbt keeps me awake as i know i have to do it but least i wouldnt be panicing about if i have od. Ugh.

What cd do u usually o krissie.

Whats ur dpo still? I have 1 hpt so going to save it for 10dpo if i havnt spotted. Least i wont drive myself nuts with lines this cycle lol

Sunshine I had two positive opks last cycle. They were a week apart. Bbt showed I o'd after the second one.

I don't have a usual o day. Between 16-20 seems to be my days when I'm on clomid though.

I had 5 days of positive opk. So....idk which day i Od. However I had pinkish cm on CD16 so maybe I should go with that day?

Yeah i have had that 2 seperate opks positive a wk apart before. I have slight increased lh level with possible pcos. But not high enough to need meds apparently. Thats what im worried about in case i o in a week im gonna have to keep using opks. Just weird i had a positive then a few hrs later its neg i usualy got a positive for 2 days. I usually o cd 20 or 21 think it was cd 22 so it must be right least i hope so as my timig is right. Will carry on testing a week anyway. Maybe i should bbt from tomorrow morning just in case.

Probably is the day of pink cm still. I have read if it helps it is sometimes the day after ur last pos opk. Usually is right for me only a few times was it wrong.

*sigh* idk what day I od.im just gonna pick a day and go off of it so I'm gonna say I'm 3dpo lol.

I think I am Oing today, I had some O cramps off to the right side (which I have never gotten before)! My ewcm also has more or less cleared off which usually indicates O day. AHH, I really hope we did it enough! Bd'd yesterday and today! I'm trying to visualize conception happening. I really hope this is it. I'm so exhausted from trying

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->