Ttc for yr looking for buddies

Yes, I am on my 6th medicated cycle since January. I've had two losses this year. It's been a very rough year to say the least. I'm currently on clomid but I've also done two cycles on femara.

I feel you. 2017 can't come fast enough, this year has been awful. Did you notice a difference between the 2 types?

Clomid thinned my lining and I had hot flashes. When I increased to 100 mg I also had horrible emotional up and downs.

On femara my periods were heavy and very painful. But no other side effects. I ovulated about a week later on femara vs clomid.

I've never gotten pregnant on femara but ive gotten pregnant twice on clomid.

Hope it works for u krissie. How long do you use them for? Is there a time limit?

Have you tested yet still?

Are you in the tww belle?

Well yday i had a full.on proper meltdown inwas down the day before but yesterday life was just poo. And then bang at dinner i was fine. Odd. So did a hpt this morning and i am pretty certain theres a faint line. Explains why i have dark opks in morning light in afternoon. Not getting hopes up after last cycle. Will test again in a few days (though probably tomorrow lol) but what do you guys think? Had to make it bw as theres a glare but u can see it in all types of light

Attachments

• 20161116_085954.jpg
    20161116_085954.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 8
First one i couldnt tell so i did one this afternoon and i could see a thin pink line.... then i took it apart to look closer and to take a pic and it went. Didnt realise that can happen. So dont know either slight line or serious case of line eye lol going to leave it as long as i can if it is a line im thinking maybe it would be clearer by sat

sunshine I can also see something but I'm not sure if it has color or if it is one of those pure white lines that come from oversaturation (those get me every time LOL).

I'm in the TWW but I couldn't tell you what dpo or what cycle day I'm on. Between travel, moving, unpacking and getting back to work I am thoroughly EXHAUSTED. So much so that I have developed a cold. I'm feeling so run down that I don't really have high hopes for this cycle. Oh well. I'm too busy to really care.

belle hope u feel better - but its cycles like that were u give up it happens - happened with my son spent a yr no drink ate healthy. then i gave up as i was due to see the doc got drunk ate terrible and bam pregnant, so you never know.

Thanks sunshine, I have heard so many stories like that, where people give up trying and it happens. Well that was definitely the case this cycle. DH and I barely had any time to try. I'm still feeling pretty awful. I have this horrid sore throat. It hurts all the way up into my ears. I can barely hold my head up from the pain. This cold is kicking my a$$

Good luck for testing again on Saturday!!!

Thanks. I did one this morning. It was weird it went bright pink then faded withing 2 mins so probably colour run maybe but theres still a faint line i read online that if you jave to squint its probably a bfn so gonna take it as that. That leaves me 1 more so going to hold on as long as possible as i have no idea when af is due. Next cycle if i need them i am getting a hugh pack of ic hpts so i can poas as much as i like lol

Sunshine I have also had that color run thing happen, its awful. Pregnancy testing plays so many tricks on your mind! I think its funny how people seem to wind up in 1 of 2 groups.... poas addicts and those who refuse to poas at all. There seems to be little middle ground on that one haha

Sorry to hear that it was potentially another BFN. I will keep my FX for you that it will give you a clear positive in the coming days!

Sunshine I've had squinters that turn to BFP and then I've had squinters that turn out to be nothing. How many DPO are you now or when is AF due?

Belle the best cycles for me were the ones where I was too busy to obsess. When is AF due for you?

Not too sure Still. Maybe next weekend. I think I have laryngitis. I have completely lost my voice this morning. So sitting at the docs office. Ugh. The last thing on my mind right now is ttc

Ugh belle that doesn't sound fun. Hopefully the doc can give you something to help!

He said it might be strep. Took a swab and gave me something to numb my throat so hopefully that helps

I hope you feel better soon Belle.

Fx your line darkens sunshine.

Hope you get better soon belle. Hopefully u will be on the mend soon.

No idea on dpo still with having 2 seperate pos opks my cm makes me think it was the 1st one which would be right on time. That would make me 7dpo i think. If its the 2nd then im only 3dpo. I have had a few symptoms like bloating to the point it hurts which isnt normal for me on and off and a permanent sting on one side but ive had that before and its meant nothing. Had a tiny bit of nausea but again could be anything. The only thing that is making me think the stabby pain could be implantation is when i lay down or i walk i feel it pull. But im gonna be good and not poas for a few days

8dpo and just hazzes that I think only I can see because I have developed permanent line eye :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->