TTC from June 2014

I'm still pretty early and only 9dpo, so was expecting a negative result Bella. I do just feel out this cycle though, not sure what it is. Tbh I prefer it this way rather than symptom spotting then getting AF. Although I sure AF was going to happen when I fell pregnant with my daughter also...

goes to show you that you never know! I guess it is good that way - no expectations, no disappointments. so hard not to get our hopes up!

Glad you got one final BD in. I took a test today as it was a year ago today I got one with my daughter. BFN glaring up at me. Not testing now until I'm late.

how many dpo are you? with my daughter I had a stark white bfn on 13dpo and a very obvious bfp on 14dpo so don't get down just yet!

hello!
this comment made me feel better, thanks.:thumbup:
we were just NTNPing last month so i'm not sure when i ovulated, but i put the data i could remember into FF for last month and it predicted O on CD17, which would only make today DPO13. AF hasn't shown, even though i expected her yesterday...hmmm:shrug:

That sounds promising jumpingo, fx!

I'm not on a real diet, I just try to eat healthy. It seems like I've tried so hard lately and with no result: I even gained 2 lbs :(
I guess I'll have to be a bit more strict from now on.

So, unbelievably, I think I am joining Frodi in the bfp club! I don't know why I had that second pos opk and I don't know when exactly I ovulated but I got 2 bfp this morning and I'm guessing that evap the other day was not an evap. I'm really shocked that it happened so quickly and I'm kinda confused. But also excited.

Attachments

• IMG_2354.jpg
    IMG_2354.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 12
I can see the start of a line. Grats ImSoTired here's to a happy and healthy 9 months.

Those are both definite lines! Yayy! Congrats! :happydance:

So, unbelievably, I think I am joining Frodi in the bfp club! I don't know why I had that second pos opk and I don't know when exactly I ovulated but I got 2 bfp this morning and I'm guessing that evap the other day was not an evap. I'm really shocked that it happened so quickly and I'm kinda confused. But also excited.

wow! congrats! so when did you get a second positive opk again? maybe it was picking up the hcg. yay!

bellaxgee I'm really confused about the timing....
lmp June 4th.
1st pos opk cd18 June21
2nd pos opk cd24 June27th
what I thought was an evap July 7th maybe?
July 9th Faint positive

I'm not sure when I actually ovulated but I know my line is much fainter than it was last pregnancy at 16dpo. It's got me baffled.

lmp June 4th.
1st pos opk cd18 June21
July 9th Faint positive

I'm not sure when I actually ovulated but I know my line is much fainter than it was last pregnancy at 16dpo. It's got me baffled.

I think I'd go by the last +opk and that you are probably around 12dpo...either way YOU ARE PREGNANT!

lmp June 4th.
1st pos opk cd18 June21
July 9th Faint positive

I think I'd go by the last +opk and that you are probably around 12dpo...either way YOU ARE PREGNANT!

I think I would too but I don't remember having sex around that time...?That's why I'm confused. Maybe I did though and I just didn't mark it down, lol.

congrats!!!:happydance:

the witch got me today:dohh: bring on august!!!:roll:

Congrats Imsotired, you are going to be extra tired now ;) Those are awesome lines. weird about the 2 positive opks, but I vote it was the second one that did it!

ImSoTired: The time I had my daughter I thought I only had sex a couple of times none around the time I ovulated. Looking back on FF I BD the day before and day after I ovulated. As for 2 positive ovulation packs your body tried to ovulate and failed first time, so it tried for a 2nd time. This is more common than you think. I believe my body has also done this looking at my temps, although FF only caught the first. So I think I'm 7dpo rather than 11. My body always tries to implant on 5th day after ovulation as that's when I get my big temp drop.

Jumpingo: I'm sorry AF got you. Never noticed you lived in Japan. I'm planning on living there for a while after I have my children. We're planning on doing a massive around the world trip. So it should be fun.

Woot woot! :) Congratulations, ImSoTired! Like Lola, my first thought was: oh no, she's going to be even more tired now ;) Though I'm guessing you nickname doesn't refer to a constant state.

I'm sorry you're out Jumpingo, hopefully August will bring us our bfp's as well.

This has been a slow (and rainy) week for me. Counting down to the weekend (and hopefully to some sunny weather).

ImSoTired: The time I had my daughter I thought I only had sex a couple of times none around the time I ovulated. Looking back on FF I BD the day before and day after I ovulated. As for 2 positive ovulation packs your body tried to ovulate and failed first time, so it tried for a 2nd time. This is more common than you think. I believe my body has also done this looking at my temps, although FF only caught the first. So I think I'm 7dpo rather than 11. My body always tries to implant on 5th day after ovulation as that's when I get my big temp drop.

Jumpingo: I'm sorry AF got you. Never noticed you lived in Japan. I'm planning on living there for a while after I have my children. We're planning on doing a massive around the world trip. So it should be fun.

Yes It has happened to me before also, that my body tried to ovulate and i failed to and tried again later in the cycle. It has caused many long cycles for me and is one of the main reasons that I suspect PCOS. I don't remember bd'ing at all around the second pos opk but that doesn't mean that's not when it happened, I suppose. I could have forgotten or dh's sperm could have hung around in there a while. Or perhaps I did O the first time and I just implanted a bit late as it can happen up to 12 days after fertilization.

Anyway no symptoms yet but my line is a bit darker today. Just trying to be positive and not worry too much. I see the doctor next week. I'm just going to lurk around here and watch you all follow suit.:winkwink:

mummy2o,

yep, been here for 8 years now. i actually met my (also american) husband here 2 years ago! everyone back home laughs that i had to go to japan to meet my american husband.:haha:

he's in the military though, so my japanese days are numbered now, which is sad. i love it here and have made some great friends and will bawl my eyes out when we have to leave:sad2:

tokyo is huge but safe and public transportation is amazing - hope you make it here someday!

So I've been having pains on my left side for about 4 hours now and I don't know what to think. It's kind of just tender when I walk or move but I was lying down before and I got 2 sharp zings that hurt down my left thigh. I was thinking maybe a cyst but now I'm thinking what if these are O pains?! My +opk was on Sunday and then they faded back to negative. There's no way I can be Oing 4 days after right?! So annoyed right now.

I've given up on FF, keeps changing my ovulation day. I am possible not trying next cycle as I'll be at FIL during my fertile time and I don't fancy BD at his...

I keep getting hot flushes though. Its like I can't get cool enough. I've literally stripped into just my underwear and a fan on me and still baking. Could just be the weather though...

:hi: Thought I'd drop in and update. I thought I was crazy with all the symptoms I was spotting. But I had decided to test on Friday (10dpo). I woke up with AF-like cramps and thought oh great here comes the witch, why bother testing, buuut I did anyway. And there was a faint bfp! Taken 3 tests total so far all all bfp's! Still in shock and terrified of a chemical or something!

:hi: Thought I'd drop in and update. I thought I was crazy with all the symptoms I was spotting. But I had decided to test on Friday (10dpo). I woke up with AF-like cramps and thought oh great here comes the witch, why bother testing, buuut I did anyway. And there was a faint bfp! Taken 3 tests total so far all all bfp's! Still in shock and terrified of a chemical or something!

woohoo! congrats. our edd's will be close together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->