TTC from June 2014

What's the pineapple core thing??

Lots of luck to you! Hopefully you will catch quicker, they say you are more fertile straight after you've had a baby!!

:hi: mummy20 welcome, wow that is quick although understandable after how long you were ttc. a lot of women fall more quickly after being pregnant before so you never know!
what is the pineapple core thing?

afm, peak on my cb opk's today! I was not expecting it on cd12! unfortunately oh is not home until tonight! :dohh:

i'm curious about this pineapple core thing as well!

Hello may I join? I am CD2. A little bummed which I am sure we all are after AF arrives. Some say I am trying to hard but I swear I didn't try nearly has hard this time as I did last time. I started Tempting this month but I am still confused. I had a big dip this morning from yesterday is that normal? It went from 97 to 96.

My oldest is 12 so it's like starting fresh and I have been on BC since then. Although he wasn't planned. :) Oh how I wish that was the case now.

Hello may I join? I am CD2. A little bummed which I am sure we all are after AF arrives. Some say I am trying to hard but I swear I didn't try nearly has hard this time as I did last time. I started Tempting this month but I am still confused. I had a big dip this morning from yesterday is that normal? It went from 97 to 96.

My oldest is 12 so it's like starting fresh and I have been on BC since then. Although he wasn't planned. :) Oh how I wish that was the case now.

it's completely normal for your temp to drop when you get your period...if you are pregnant it will stay up

Thanks ladies. Erika is my 2nd. I had my first 7 years ago, so he has a different day and he was a very much loved accident. Conceived him on the pill, so didn't expect his sister to take as long as she did.

The pineapple core thing is the day after you ovulate you get a pineapple core and cut it into 5 pieces. Eat one piece from 1dpo-5dpo. No idea how I managed it as I'm not a big fan of pineapple. Luckily my OH is and was happy enough to eat the rest of the pineapple for me. In fact I think he has a bit of a love fetish with a pineapple, he'd eat one daily if I brought that many!

My son's cousin just became a big sister a month after he became a big brother for the first time and she's 11. I know having a 7 year age gap worked wonders for my two.

Most my charts dip during the first few days, then pick themselves up. Although mine aren't ever neat although last month was at least more normal looking.

Long time, no check in for me. Not much to report yet. Just hanging out, CD 10 here. I usually get my positive OPK ~CD 16, time just feels to be dragging here! Excited to start my first 2WW

I have never heard about this pineapple core thing, interesting!

still no positive opk or o yet. They booked me for 3 more u/s. They are hoping o happens Friday. Right now my follies are sitting nicely at 16mm,15mm, & 14mm.
Welcome to all the new ladies! :hi: and :dust: to you all for quick :bfp:

Hello!

This is my first time in a forum like this. My husband and I have two boys are we are trying for a girl now!

We just started TTC this month, as I stopped taking BCP June 1st. I know it's not likely to get pregnant immediately, but I was only on the pill for 6 months. I ended my period on 6/5 and started using OPK's on CD 10. I had one line until 6/15, when I had 2 lines but they were not the same darkness. I had EWCM on 6/17 and have been cramping. I only had EWCM 1 day, but have still been quite crampy. Husband and I DTD monday, but haven't since because I think I O'd, because now the tests are only showing one line again....this is so confusing! Any input would be greatly appreciated :thumbup:

Thanks!

And good luck to all you TTC as well :baby:

:hi: yes you may have just missed your lh surge by the sounds of it.
We're trying for a girl as well, goodluck. So think you are in your 2ww now?

:hi: Welcome Lovemyboys
I agree with mummy. You may have just missed your surge? Have you been temping as well or just opks?

No, I haven't been temping. I didn't really understand how to do it, but will definitely do so next month (unless we got lucky this month ;) also, I was using the OPK strips 3 time per day. I would test around 12 pm, 6pm and then again at 11pm all week. Monday was the only day that I had a much darker test line, but it wasn't as dark as the control line.

Crossing my finger for our girl :)

I'm not sure if I am or not, I am still crampy today, so I don't know if I am ovulating today or what. This is our first time *trying* to get pregnant, last two were surprises. I really hope that I am :)

Hope you get a girl too!

temping is a great way to catch o. It is confusing at first but after a cycle or two you catch on. Hopefully you won't have to wait that long. :)
Was it darker or lighter then the control line, you don't want it to be the same colour but darker then the control

It was lighter than the control line but the darkest it had been. It was just a shade lighter, all of times it was very light, to where you could hardly see it. These were just the cheapo ones from amazon. I have read mixed reviews about them, wish I would have gotten the digital ones. I have also had pains in my lower right abdomen, any idea how long they last after ovulation?

Thanks so much for the quick response!

Hmm, that's strange, and you said that now there's no lines at all?
If you still having pains you might not have O'd yet...
and no problem. lol I'm just sitting here at work bored

hmm not sure sorry, some women get cramps after ov' too. unfortunately temping is the only way to know for sure. I don't temp as it doesn't work for me but ttc is so confusing at times!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->