TTC in June anyone

Nervous nelly

Reaction score
SOOOOO she arrived boooo BUT it's a TTC in June and to be honest it's a lovely month for a BFP 🙏🏼I pray. anyone fancying joining in the crazy waiting time?

I am CD2 🏃🏻🏃🏻🏃🏻🏃🏻dying for O day 🙊🙊🙊🎊🎉🎊🎉

CD5 and ready, as well! Always such a bummer for AF to arrive. Sorry.
February, March sound like a nice time to have a baby!!!

Still waiting for Af, not due til June 3rd but cheering you ladies on xx

If AF arrives this month, we'll be trying again as soon as she leaves!!:baby:

Well fingers crossed u won't be joining ✨✨✨baby dust to u both.

CD4 AF decided to show up a little early and right in the middle of vacation wasn't that so nice lol. How long have you guys been trying?

Hi there!
I'll add to your group..

have been ttc #1 for the last two cycles. no luck, af showed four days ago. Have been on bcp for roughly 8-10 years…

Hoping for bfp! So nervous, and yet very excited. Good luck to everyone!

Yyyaayyyy a few of us to keep us sane on the TWW. I am on my 2 cycle and I am finding it tough the BFN s and I am only starting 😔all my friends BFP very early and I think it's going to take me a while and I just need to man up and be excited with the process. Guess like others I have the fear of it not happening for us 😬BUT PMA & these sites are great for tips and advice ☺️🎊🎉🎊and I love hearing everyone s symptoms and stories 🎉🎊✨✨✨✨✨baby dust to us all yyyaayyyyy I have good feelings for us all 👍🏻

Only on CD8 and FF is telling me I'm fertile now. Does that ever happen to you guys?

Hello jumping in... Cd 6 usually ovulate around day 19 so I'm here for the long haul.

Libby do you have the vip version? Mine would give me the green light for like two weeks... Are you using opks or temping?

Temping. Was planning to start OPKs this morning but craziness happened so I didn't get to.

Hi, was in the May thread but the witch just arrived (2 days early damn her!) but at least I didn't have time to get my hopes up! 2nd cycle for me, let's go!

Hi, was in the May thread but the witch just arrived (2 days early damn her!) but at least I didn't have time to get my hopes up! 2nd cycle for me, let's go!

😤😤sorry to hear buuuttttt 2 days early means we are all around same time PLUS June is a waaayyyyyy better month for a BFP 💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼🎉🎊🎉

So q, is there a particular position u should be doing or is that all wives tale?

Count yourself lucky! AF was three days late for me last cycle, it was such an emotional roller coaster... Especially because I got a false positive on a wondfo. Blah.... Still sad about it but on to the next cycle! Fx this is it!

Ok, so what are we all doing? One lucky lady on the May thread got her bfp, so there has to be at least one on here too! I'm starting opks day 8 and gonna try pre-seed this cycle. Good luck ladies

Amy, tornados and flooding and trying to get stepchildren up and dressed and to their mother 3 hours away in time for school! Lol craziness!

Amy, tornados and flooding and trying to get stepchildren up and dressed and to their mother 3 hours away in time for school! Lol craziness!

Do you live in Texas? I'm on my phone so I can't see where you're from lol. That's where I'm from, just moved out after nearly 30 years, and look what's happened! Crazy Texas weather...

my doctor started me on a slew of vitamins this month and my husband is going to try ferilaid it takes 2-3 months to work but hey when we've been trying this long lol why not. I just started temping.

Anyone that does do you guys use an actual basal thermometer or just a regular one?

my doctor started me on a slew of vitamins this month and my husband is going to try ferilaid it takes 2-3 months to work but hey when we've been trying this long lol why not. I just started temping.

Anyone that does do you guys use an actual basal thermometer or just a regular one?

Hi swimmy, what vitamins has your doc put you on? I am on conception vits.

I am starting to temp this cycle too and you need a thermometer with 2 numbers after the decimal place because the changes in temps are so small that you need to read them in hundredths so make sure you get a proper bbt thermometer. Amazon have them for a few dollars/pounds.:thumbup:

What is everyone else trying?

Currently CD2 and having the AF from HELL:witch::devil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"