TTC in May, anyone want to join me?

Sorry if this has been done, but how is everyone planning to announce?

The tww can be such a struggle. I'm finding it much easier this time around than I did with DS. I'm so relaxed I don't even know what dpo I am. All I know is that AF is due the 25th.

Daniyaaq - well my oh is saying he doesn't want to reveal at all ans just wait until I get big and people start guessing! I'm pretty sure I won't be able to contain it.

I wanted to post a pic, a collage of 3. One with the dog with baby booties in her mouth, 1 with the cat and a bottle of milk, the third with my little boy holding the scan picture! Then say something like everyone's getting ready for the new edition!

Cntrygrl - I wish I could be so relaxed lol, I'm terrible lol

mrswichman - What dpo are you? Sounds promising! :)

I do the same thing, I'm always thinking about that!! I can't wait to do it again, telling our families about #1 was soooo much fun!

Thanks!! I'm hoping :) Not exactly sure on DPO...didn't use OPK's or anything...So hopefully we caught eggy...If not its ok on to another cycle of getting it "down" :p

AFM to announce:
For my mother; at work we have these PMS mints...was going to give to her as gift with card says "Wont be needing these till ......, Enjoy!!!!"
Then for husbands side...Making a cake for special gathering or something...they are always celebrating holidays lol.

PrincessTazz I actually did that with DD didn't tell anyone and just answered questions that I came...i gave birth and some people still didn't know I was pregnant..didn't help I was so small and didn't show.

I want to do a special announcement for my parents but haven't worked out what yet.

Afm, feeling ovulation cramps coming, did insem today

Well I promised I wouldn't waste a FRER until at least 9/10 DPO.. And yet.. Here is my BFN at 5/6 dpo :rofl: I knew it would be impossible to see even the faintest of anything but still couldn't resist!

How's everyone feeling? We've had a nasty sickness bug in our house, currently running a bath as my 17 month old has just thrown up all over me! (And I want another?! Must be mad!) lol

Xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 8
Mrswichman fab ideas for announcing.

Daniyaaq it would be funny seeing everyone's faces not finding out until I have this huge bump. With although I'm sure all my friends would guess way before because they all know I'm partial to a nice glass of red lol

Keepsmiling you beat me to it haha! Was just coming to post mine. Still plenty of time to see that bfp!

AFM Still have loads of creamy cm, vivid crazy dreams and twinges. Don't think any of my post O temps are accurate because my lo has tonsillitis so we've been up through the night loads all weekend. Still feeling very positive about this cycle 😊

Here's my 6dpo test, stark white bfn but it's totally what I expected to see! Now it's dried there is something super faint but looks like an evap, can't pick it up on the phone though
IMG_20150519_091116.jpg

I also cracked a 2 yolker egg today! Apparently it's lucky and maybe it's a sign I'm super.fertile this month and having twins lol. Imagine that haha!
IMG_20150519_095420.jpg

Keepsmiling & PrincessTaz--Lol, Your POAS addiction is feeding mine and Yay on the double yolker!

Yay on the egg I have only seen one like that myself and come to think about it was the year DD was born.

we are struggling with flu virus, winter is here and DD is so sensitive to season changes. While I just had a terrible sore throat.

Feeling O twinges, getting intense so egg will be dropping in next 24hours or so.

I was thinking of doing a shirt or sign that says " Mommy & Daddy thought one of me wasn't enough"

Hi Ladies!! I am CD 6 and will be trying SMEP starting on monday. I have been thinking of ways to announce but I'm not very creative. I do know. that I want to be surprised during the gender reveal party myself. So i'll probably have the U/S tech put the gender in a sealed envelope and then give it to my BFF or something... It would be fun to be surprised :)

Cntrygrl that's really nice. I like it,

afm; woke up this morning with bad cramps, all normal signs of O, definitely happening today. Just remembered that since im TTC I shouldn't use hot water bottle for the cramps.

Hi Everyone,
I"m new to this forum, so I'm hoping I'm in the right thread. This is my first time ttc my first child. I'm not sure exactly when I ovulated, but I believe it was either today or yesterday based on my symptoms. Also I'm using a saliva microscope and the results point to ovulation yesterday/today. I'm thinking I'll test June 1. I'm already feeling different, but I'm wondering if it's just because this is the first time I've ovulated in 5 years since I was on the BCP for a long time. But anyhow I feel very tired, sore nipples and some cramping. Not sure if that all is normal during ovulation. Any way, I'm pretty anxious for June 1 to come and hoping I get a BFP!

Hi all! Welcome to everyone that's just joining! :flower:

I spent today traveling with my DD to visit family for a week. I purposely brought ZERO pregnancy tests with me! I'm 4dpo (almost 5) and I wanted to be more relaxed cycle this cycle. I'm also not feeling very confident I don't know why but I just don't feel like it happened this cycle. By the time I get home I'll be almost 12 DPO, so I'll feel more comfortable testing around then. Still not feeling very hopeful though! :shrug:

I'm also adding progesterone this cycle to see if that helps.

Vjimenez - Hi and welcome. So many people seem to have success with Smep but I always cave and BD everyday lol, because I panic! I've seen a few gender reveal parties where the parents don't know and they have to cut thee cake that will either pink or blue inside. They're so cute! Good luck x

Chrissytina - hi, welcome to the group. They are all definitely good signs of ovulation and along with you saliva microscope I'd say you'll be in the 2ww by tomorrow. Good luck x

Daniyaaq - yay for O, another one in the 2ww tomorrow. This is so exciting, can't wait to see everyone's tests and bfps!

Juhnayrae - hope you have DD have an amazing time while you're away. I thinks it's best, you'll enjoy yourself more if you're not obsessing over pee sticks. Can't wait to see your tests when you get back though x

AFM - I have been obsessing over pee sticks and did another 2 last night (IC and frer) and an IC this morning, all BFN! Although all ICs so far have had evaps after the time limit, think I'll try a different brand next cycle. Anyway here's the pics x

20150519_230053-1.jpg

IMG_20150520_075527.jpg

In just under 12 hours i will be officially in TWW who is with me??

Sorry ladies. I asked to join then disappeared! Last weekend was my son's birthday and I've been super busy!
I think I miscarried last night tho :(

Oh no Powell that's horrible. What makes you think you have? I really hope that isn't the case :hugs:

I got some OPK'S at the beginning of may and had 4 blazing positives in 5 days so I stopped testing because I was thinking maybe my hormones aren't right yet cuz Pj still nurses occasionally or that I do in fact have PCOS like I've suspected so I didn't think anything about the OPKs until last night then I remembered they can detect pregnancy and I had several blazing positive OPKs before I took an hpt when I was pregnant with pj
Then a palm size clot I passed last night had grey tissue in it. It was like a small sack of tissue in the clot then this morning I passed another huge one that was full of tissue. And the pain I was in last night was horrendous and now it's pretty much gone

Powell I'm so sorry :( Was AF due to show up? I have PCOS too, so I know how fickle AF can be with PCOS, but some women with it are still pretty regular (although they might have long cycles) Not sure if you're one of those! Hugs to you.

Today I'm 5dpo and I'm feeling antsy and frustrated. It's way too early to test even if I could, but now I'm sitting here and wondering if we didn't do enough. I took my trigger shot last Thursday at noon and we BD'd that night and then the next night. I usually O 36 hours after my trigger (so that would put me at Friday night around midnight), but we were away and super busy with my SIL's wedding, so I'm not sure when I actually O'd. I think I did Friday night because I woke up feeling sick and crampy the next morning? Regardless, I'm just feeling like we didn't BD enough :( Since we were away and so busy it wasn't as easy to do. Technically we BD'd the day before and the day of, but I'm feeling defeated and not like I have any chance this cycle. Ugh. Sorry to be a downer :(

The tww, especially 4-9dpo are the worst. The waiting and wondering drives me mad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->