• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC in May, anyone want to join me?

Cntrygrl - Hi and welcome to the group. Good luck ttc naturally, hope it's first time lucky for you!

Keepsmiling - Hi and welcome. Thanks for the opks, i am addicted to peeing on and looking at pee sticks! :haha:
Also hoping you get first time lucky this time too! It's never too early to symptom spot, maybe it's connected to O pain. I get back ache when I ovulated some months and leg ache. Could be signs of a nice strong O! How exciting, when are you planning on testing?

AFM - 3dpo and my symptoms are:
Bloated
Sensitive nipples
Irritable and moody
Vivid dreams (I do have these regularly though)

Thanks for the welcome PrincessTaz, haha I have a serious POAS obsession, im constantly having a 2 hour hold wondering what I can pee on next :rofl:

I think where this is my first month ttc im more intune so noting symptoms more, you are a day ahead of me in our 2ww! (Im
Slightly jealous of this! Good luck lol) I will test 10dpo, (meaning wasting Internet cheapies to curve my obsession at 6/7/8dpo, and saving my FRER for 10dpo) lol xx

Keepsmiling - OMG we are 2 peas in a pod, I'm having to work really hard to stop myself poas from now :rofl:
And yes I'd be jealous too, I'm always in the 2ww bit getting jealous! Haha

I've just ordered 2 frer from Ebay £5.99! Bargain, won't feel that bad if I use one ridiculously early lol x

Omg that is hilarious u really are my double, I brought 3 lots of the exact same £5.99 for twin pack off ebay last week :rofl: xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 4
PrincessTaz-- Thank you :hugs:
Keepsmiling-- Hi and good luck!

Hi ladies! Can I join? :)

I just had a CP last week, Cd5 now.. Crossing my fingers for this next cycle.. Seeing that Bfp and then losing it made me want it even more.. Sucks being so close yet so far.

Fx and baby dust for everyone :)

Keepsmiling - hahaha those are exactly the same ones I got! Bring on tbe poas! :haha:

Case - Hiya and welcome. So sorry to hear about your cp! I really hope that you get your sticky bfp this month! Sending you lots of luck and :dust:

PrincessTaz, can you tell im a POAS addict by my purchase history lol whoops,
Haha how funny we got the exact some, fingers crossed they're lucky ones!

Aww Casey3 I can't imagine how hard that must have been, :hugs: good luck for this month x do u use OPK or bbt or anything? X im fairly new to both x

PrincessTaz, can you tell im a POAS addict by my purchase history lol whoops,
Haha how funny we got the exact some, fingers crossed they're lucky ones!

Aww Casey3 I can't imagine how hard that must have been, :hugs: good luck for this month x do u use OPK or bbt or anything? X im fairly new to both x

Yeah but seriously... check out my purchase history too! :rofl:
Too freaky haha, I feel like we're soul mates :haha:

Screenshot_2015-05-16-21-59-16-1.jpg

POAS addicts, how far are you on the 2ww?

Afm I'm doing opk like a mad person on a daily. I decided not to buy pregnancy tests, but ofcourse my opks came with a sample HPT so I have only one.

Daniyaaq I'm only 4dpo, I'll start poas from 6/7dpo.

Hope you get you positive opk soon x

So I've decided to move up testing day to May 25...I can't wait till June 7th...even though it would be nice to find out on our anniversary.

Hi there! How's everyone doing? I've been busy traveling for my SIL's wedding. We just got back today and I'm now 2dpo. It was stressful (thought for a minute there the wedding was going to get called off!) but at least it kept my mind off of things!! Hope you're all doing well :)

PrincessTaz, im also 4dpo :rofl: our cycles are im sync 🙈 .. That's accoring to my Fertility friend app although I think I'm actually 2dpo,

Daniyy - I will save my FRER for 9/10 DPO, and probably need to feed my POAS addiction before then so will waste a few Internet cheapies before then expecting to see BFN, how far into ur cycle are you? Good luck for ur + OPK x

juhnayrae- aww I hope you had a lovely time! Glad you had something to focus on! I keep trying to keep busy in my 2ww but I keep seeing baby adverts etc and it's driving me mad! I expect to have a BFN for the next few months anyway; this is my first month ttc and my daughters took a year x .. Is this ur first ur trying for?? Good luck 💗

Mrswichman - I don't blame you, there is no way I could wait that long to test. I can't even wait until af has missed lol.

Juhnayrae - Sounds like a very eventful wedding! Least it's kept you busy though. I on the other hand had a very uneventful weekend and have done nothing except obsess and symptom spot! Did you end up needing your Trigger shot?

Keepsmiling - Oh god this is just too crazy lol, we're like ttc clones :rofl: . Forget what you think, lets be cycle buddies haha. Really hope this is like a good sign or something!

AFM - 4dpo and dying to start testing, poas will more than likely commence from 6dpo but will try and wait until 8dpo if I can find the strength. Symptoms today include:
Restless night
Thirsty
Tons of creamy cm
Twinges and pulling feeling in my lower abdomen area

Nipples aren't feeling sensitive anymore though!

Keepsmiling91 - It was fun to be with my in-laws in general, DH is the oldest of 5 and we all have fun together. My MIL can be a bit of a nightmare, but she's well intentioned. We are actually ttc our second, we already have a DD that is turning 2 in August :flower:

PrincessTaz: It was! I'm just glad it happened. My SIL that got married is just a difficult person, she has OCD issues so when things weren't completely perfect she started to question if she should even be getting married. She's a very volatile person in general and she can be hard to be around, but it ended up being a lovely wedding xx We did need the trigger shot in the end unfortunately, I'm now 3dpt. I'm leaving again on Tuesday to go visit my family now, so luckily that will keep me preoccupied again!

Juhnayrae - Glad it all worked out, least it will always be a day to remember lol. Yay for the 2ww, good luck and have an awesome time with the family!

Juhnayrae, good luck with 2ww

Afm - according to my app I will O on Thursday. I'm doing a home inserm tomorrow and Thursday. im hoping for +OPK today. It will be an interesting day, I'm due to do in in afternoon and will be at Uni.

Today Symptom Spotting;

-Bit sore Nips
-Pulling and twinges
-tired..of course have a toddler, so...hard to tell

Is it just me?? I can not stop thinking of ways to tell people we are pregnant....

mrswichman - What dpo are you? Sounds promising! :)

I do the same thing, I'm always thinking about that!! I can't wait to do it again, telling our families about #1 was soooo much fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->