TTC in May, anyone want to join me?

Cntrygrl...omg congrats!!!!!!! I'm soon excited to see a BFP here. Are you going to stick around a while with us?

Aw congrats cntrygrl!! Xx

Stark white bfn 9dpo, thinking im out now x good luck to the rest of you ladies xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 8
Congrats Cntrygrl! Here is to a happy and healthy 9 months xx

Congrats on the bfp cntrygirl! Cd30 & ov today finally so will be in 2 ww next few days.

Good luck to everyone waitin on bfps

:dust:

I'll definitely stick around. Still worried about the light line so hoping it gets darker.

10 dpo and got this this morning!! I was suspicious after getting nauseous, had random body aches, and terrible heartburn yesterday. Hoping this lil one sticks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 24
Juhnayrae - aww wow, so so happy for you. Massive congratulations! I had a really good feeling about you! X

I'm 12dpo and all bfn, massive temp drop today so af will probably be here tomorrow, hopefully June will be lucky for me! Hope you all keep popping in and keeping us updated x

Congrats to those who got BFPs this cycle. As for the rest of us fingers crossed for next cycle.

I tested yesterday with a dollar store test and it's darker. I'll test again Thursday.

AF got me today im out! Who's in the next cycle with me then ladies? X im thinking of trying a 'soft cup' anyone had a go with these? X

How's everyone doing? Fx'd for anyone that is still testing!

I'm back here with you ladies. We lost our little snowdrop yesterday. Hope everyone is doing well.

I am so sorry to hear that cntrygr. I am cycle day five so first day of clomid. Sending everyone positive thoughts.

So sorry cntrygrl :( I hope your next one is a sticky one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->