TTC in May, anyone want to join me?

Powell I'm sorry you're in the situation. If you really would rather know either way a line might still appear on a hpt even if it's faint. Or you might not want that and just keep it as one of those things you're not sure on. Either way it's not nice and I'm sorry you're going through it :hugs: :hugs:

Juhnayrae - you do not need to apologise to us, pretty sure we'll have all felt this! I feel like this every cycle or I'm the other way and worry we've done too much and not give sperm enough time to replenish. There is always something I can find to worry about when ttc! I had a thread about it when ttc ds called 'worry worry worry' lol.

I don't think you need to worry though, you BD on the 2 crucial days and it only takes 1 of those :spermy:

6/7 DPO, - 1am, so probably 999th wee of the day, it's official, I need a hobby (other than POAS of course!)

Not 1, not 2 but 3 bfn's for you ladies :rofl:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 7
Hi ladies, can I join??

We have a nearly 16 month old and this will be my second month off the pill, and first month actively ttc. I have worked out I should be ovulating around the 31/5 but will use OPK just in case.

Baby dust to all :dust::dust:

6/7 DPO, - 1am, so probably 999th wee of the day, it's official, I need a hobby (other than POAS of course!)

It's still early days so fingers crossed xx

POAS is so bloody addictive! I am going to try so hard to wait until after AF is due before I do it this time. I can't seem to find any of the cheapie tests here in Australia so each test is about $10!

Lol you ladies are making me want to POAS. I am trying to hold out til AF is actually late, she's due this Monday.

It's still early days so fingers crossed xx

POAS is so bloody addictive! I am going to try so hard to wait until after AF is due before I do it this time. I can't seem to find any of the cheapie tests here in Australia so each test is about $10!

Theres an online shop pregnancyshop.com.au and also fertility2family.com.au

Not that I'm encouraging poas addictions:winkwink:

I get all my tests from there.

Good morning ladies! This is my fourth month TTC with my first! <3 I am happy to announce that I am officially two days late for my period! :D I tried so hard to stay off of these forums so I wouldn't get my hopes and start making up symptoms in my head. Unfortunately though I'm still getting a negative pregnancy test. :( Fingers crossed that it stuck this month!

So last night while I was laying in bed I felt this weird pinching down underneath my pubic bone, a little to the left. Im 6dpo, so I'm trying SO hard not to get my hopes up that what I'm feeling is implantation. I've also been randomly constipated (lol sorry for TMI!) and when I was putting my DD to bed I was bent over rubbing her back and got a very random bout of heartburn. I've attributed all of this to being out of town and being all out of sorts, but it's hard not to get my hopes up, especially after the pinching while I was in bed. It was kind of pulsating (like would come and go every 15 seconds or so)

Sigh. :shrug: It's probably nothing and just a super cruel joke my body is playing on me.

Keepsmiling - loving your tests. I swear I can see something on your IC and maybe bottom one! Good luck girl x

Ruby - Hiya and welcome to the group, wishing you lots of luck x

Cntrygrl - :test: :test: :test: :haha:
I need more pee sticks to analyse! X

Juhnayrae - they all sound like really good symptoms, I have such a good feeling for you! I totally understand not wanting to get your hopes up though, I really hope this next week flies by for you x

So Afm, I have been peeing on things like a trooper. Here my tests from today.

Top IC and frer, fmu and both BFN!
Then tonight after work and a 4 hour hold I decided to dip 4 ICs at once ans I swear I see something super faint on all. If these all turn out to be evaps I am never using this brand again. Need more frer though as only got 2 cause I swore I wouldn't use them early lol

IMG_20150521_050624.jpg

IMG_20150521_050702.jpg

IMG_20150521_214101.jpg

Princess Taz - I feel like I see a super faint line on the FRER and the top IC!!!! :thumbup: Fx'd for you!!

Vjimenez - good luck with Smep x

Got my progesterone results today and they were 84 and confirm O did happened. Can carry in with the clomid without monitoring now.

Today's test, dipped 2 ICs using fmu. Both stark white bfns so I'm guessing other have all been evaps. Google this brand and a few women saying that have batches with evaps on every test! Using a different brand next cycle!

IMG_20150522_081054.jpg

So here is my test from last night. There does appear to be a faint line. I believe I'm 10-11dpo. I will be testing again tomorrow.

Attachments

• 20150522_091842.jpg
    20150522_091842.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 24
Cntrygrl I deffo see it, hope it gets darker for you. Can't wait to see!

After dropping my ds at nursery I dashed to asda for more tests and dipped in fmu I'd kept aside, they're 15miu and still bfn! I feel so out!!! :cry:

IMG_20150522_110341.jpg

Certainly shocked me since we had so much trouble conceiving our first.

I went and bought a clearblue test weeks estimator. I am still in shock!

Attachments

• 20150522_131546.jpg
    20150522_131546.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 19
Cntrygrl omg wow, our first bfp! Wahoo congratulations, so so pleased for you. How many dpo are you? Xx

There's still hope for me then lol.

So so pleased for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"