Ttc july 2014

Bellaxgee: :hugs: so sorry.. Have you looked into taking and supplements? I have been reading a bit about Vitex. If the :witch: gets me this cycle I will try using it for a while. :dust: and extra :dust: to you!

Ballaxgee- so sorry to know....... dont worry maybe next cycle is yours......
Canadabear- fingers crossed for you.......
Waiting for O. Started opk....-ve

Hi all,
I'm currently on 2nd day of peak so fingers crossed for this cycle. This cycle will be about 50 days so really hope it's my month as it will be ages to wait again :-(

Baby dust to everyone

Hi vickster..... This cycle is going to be yours....all the best...:dust:

Hi all. I'm totally shocked and I must have O'd earlier than i thought but i tested last night with strip tests and they all came up positive so i bought a clearblue digital with conception indicator and it says 2-3 weeks which makes me 5 weeks gone. OMG.

Attachments

• IMG_6636.jpg
    IMG_6636.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 2
Wow...congratulations. ....... so happy for you.:happydance::hugs:

Hi all. I'm totally shocked and I must have O'd earlier than i thought but i tested last night with strip tests and they all came up positive so i bought a clearblue digital with conception indicator and it says 2-3 weeks which makes me 5 weeks gone. OMG.

:yipee: Congrats!!! Have a wonderful pregnancy!! :happydance:

I had my IUD taken out in June. It was partially embedded in my uterine wall so it was kind of traumatic getting it removed, but the doctor assured me it wouldn't affect my fertility. He must've been telling the truth because I just got my BFP! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->