Ttc july 2014

Hey there ladies! Congratulations for the BFPs and wishing all the best to everyone on their 2ww! Our dd has her first birthday on 14th August and we're hoping to be 6 weeks pregnant by then (July conception). AF is due on 1st July and looking to start TTC from 11th to 19th... Maybe a World Cup Final conception?! (Husband would hate me!) A bit nervous about it all - how long it'll take, morning sickness, tiredness, finances... all coupled with looking after a 1 year-old but trying to stay positive!

hey everyone can i join...

im also ttc my second in july. my daughter is now 4, will be 5 in january and i think its time to give her a brother or sister. i came home from work today to her telling me what flavour cake she wants to get her little sister and what she wants to call her (she has it all planned out):dohh:

congrats to all who got their bfp already and i hope us ladies who are left here arnt going to be far behind...:cloud9:

Hi atleastthree and upsy daisy....
Alleast.... my dates are the same as yours....if my cycles are not getting long..... wow if would be so nice to be close by bump buddies....

Ok, AF just started today and I've never been more happy to see her! That officially starts my first cycle of TTC!!! 13 days 'till ovulation!! :happydance:

hope you ladies are all doing well.
Just to update you i got my BFP a couple of days ago! Can't believe it happened on the first attempt. It's been great to hang out with you all over the last few months and I hope to see you all again soon in the pregnancy section.
molly x

congrats molly!!! hope to see you over in the first tri soon.

its almost our month ladies!!!!:happydance::happydance:

im not sure when period is due as my cycles can be anywhere from 27 days to 35 but i can always pin point ovulation which is good. so im just waiting for my period and then im ready to ttc after:thumbup:

such an exciting time but scary too. some days i wake up in the morning with my daughter and wonder how i will cope with the tiredness of work and caring for a baby and 5 year old but i guess we learn to cope...

lets hope we get lots of sticky beans next month girls!!!!:cloud9:

Hi again ladies.
Here we are finally in July and officially TTC! Though like a few of us on here we actually started a bit early.
Sending tons of :dust: to everyone and congrats to the ones that got their early :bfp:

Hi folks. Seems I will be joining you this July TTC.
I have been trying now for three months and thought June had been the one. Currently on day 38 of a cycle and 22 dpo. However, some bllod in Cm today so i think I have been unlucky.
Back in the saddle for July though.
I will be trying an OPK this time.

I am currently just turned the big 40 and I have two teens, DD 13 and DS 15. they won't be overjoyed at a new baby but tough luck. they will get used to the idea and when it happens they will be thrilled.
I am with my second partner and divorced from the teens Dad. We are planning to get married next June.

I am also a year into a degree in herbal medicine and have plans fr an MSc and phd already lined up. My career is in CAM and Nutrition.

I also have fibromyalgia and an underactive thyroid. Both of these I treat myself with herbs, diet and suppliments.
I have no dea yet if the thyroid issue will cause a problem with conception but I plan to see the gp tomorrow and this will be one of the questions I ask.

Soooo....good luck for July everyone. see you all in the TWW. :happydance:

Welcome!
Yea july is finally here.......:dust: to everyone.......

How's everyone doing? Hadn't checked this thread for a couple of months and I come back to find 3 BFPs already! Congratulation ladies! Hopefully this is a lucky thread! I'm getting positive OPKs today so hopefully I'll be able to DTD tomorrow if my husband isn't too tired from an 0300 start, otherwise I'll have to hope some strong swimmers have survived from Sunday!

Hang in there Bella!!

2WW is horrible. When are you plannning on testing?

I tested at 11dpo, and compared to my first pregnancy where i found out much later (17dpo) feels like this one is going sooooo slowly!!

Good luck all! xx

I tested already lol I think I was little too excited being back in the tww...I have IC's so I figured I might as well. I have been getting a shadow of line for the past 2 days so who knows if it will turn into something. trying not to get excited but i'm still being positive. my first I got a bfn 13dpo and a very obvious positive on 14dpo.

eh im thinking evap for this early...but I will keep testing! lol

Wow so excited for you..... the 2ww is very annoying. ....
Waiting for O another few more days...getting geared up.......
:dust: for all .....

Belaxgee, have you den anymore tests and got a super clear BFP? And did you have any symptoms during your TWW? I'm currently 6dpo and trying not to symptom spot but it's so hard not to!

Blueskygirl: talk about symptom spotting :haha: I have been driving myself crazy monitoring everything. :dohh: so far sore breasts, slight nausea, fatigue, high firm closed cervix, lots of creamy cm, but Also some cramping & pre-af acne :shrug: just not sure. Trying to be positive about it all.. Not going to use my last frer until Saturday.. Fingers crossed :witch: stays away for us both!!! and everyone else still waiting :dust:

Hi ladies :) would love to joimn this thread, I am in my TWW.
10DPO
&going nuts!!! Seems like its taking forever this month, been really feeling it this month but trying to keep together from testing too early ;) ahhhhh, this isnt easy.
LOADS AND LOADS OF BABY DUST 2 All!!!

Well...cd1 here :cry:

Hoping I don't O super late again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back