Ttc july 2014

i'm leaving this group now ladies. Would be moving on to ttc only DH is away for the next 2 weeks. But once hes back we won't be using any contraception. So kind of in between stages. Time to throw away the condoms! Yay! Good luck to you all on your ttc journey. Hopefully we'll all be on the pregnancy forum soon
molly x

Looks like I am moving into this thread for now! Got my AF today after not charting for a few months, so after June's charting hopefully I can get an idea of when I am fertile and start TTC in July! :)

hi ladies. as my cycles have been going I hope to be O'ing around July 12th. I should be getting AF this weekend. and then just one more cycle! good luck to everyone that is moving on a few weeks early!

Hello again everyone :wave:
Great to see this group is still active!
Sorry I wasn't here for so long. My mom had a lot of things we needed to take care if and I had some health issues come up too. But all has been taken care of and with the nice weather we can turn to happier thoughts now.
We just officially started TTC! AF finished last Tuesday and already DTD twice.... Even though prob a bit early for ovulation .. :haha:
I am thinking of doing a first test on June 27 - my birthday - if AF hasn't arrived and I can hold off that long.
Happy to be back and will pop back to this post while in TTC as well. :dust:

I have a question for you ladies,

The only reason we are not starting this month, and it might sound a little selfish, is because we always have a huge 4th of july bbq which includes alcohol and a lot of it. This year we have family coming from all over including my best friend and cousin who I haven't seen in 2 years. I just want to have fun and relax.

How does everyone feel about drinking during the 2ww? the first time we were ttc I didn't do it with hope every single month that I actually had a bean in there. I had a bachelorette party during my last 2ww which was 2 days before I found out I was pregnant. it was the one time I was like "whatever i'm probably not pregnant anyways" after months of trying..and of course I was. and I have a beautiful, healthy 2 yr old now.

my O seems to be off and now i'm wondering if we should just give it a try this month...

I personally didn't, but we were only TTC one month before we fell pregnant. I'm not a big drinker anyway so it doesn't really make that much difference to me.

I don't think it would do much harm to drink a little, after all, your baby is only a couple of cells big and there aren't any blood vessels or anything, so in the first weeks, you're not giving any nutrients directly to the baby. Though if you really want to drink a lot and really relax, you might feel better waiting 'till next month?

I really started charting today, taking my bbt this morning for the first time. It's all so exciting!

so of course since we decided to start trying this cycle so that we will find out in july...my period is MIA. 10 days late....grrrr

It would be an immaculate conception ha! It's been a busy month on top of a toddler in our bed. Definitely not pregnant. I was sick with a stomach bug when I should have ovulated so I'm guessing that's what messed up my schedule. Just my luck!

How are you doing Bellaxgee?

I got my BFP on Friday! :happydance:

Lots of baby dust to everyone!

Stop it! First month again?! Congrats!!!!!

I'm on cd 12 bd'd cd9 and 12 so far. Opks still negative.

Stop it! First month again?! Congrats!!!!!

I'm on cd 12 bd'd cd9 and 12 so far. Opks still negative.

Yes first month again :baby:

Think we were both super surprised!!

I'm sure you won't be too long behind me :flower:

Congrats on the BFP smafl! Think that's the first out of this group. But given that we're not actually in July for another week I'm sure there will be more to come soon. I'm currently on cd38. No sign of BFP or AF. Guess I'm just having a really long cycle.

Congratulations on your bfp!! I got mine a couple of weeks ago, we were so shocked that it happened that quickly! I will be 6 weeks tomorrow!

Good luck and loads of baby dust to all of you! I used the clearblue fertility monitor and it worked amazingly for me! Xxx

Wooow....congrats smawlf and victoria!!!
Hello ladies...I am shradha from india. I am 31 and dh 37. We have been married for the past 6 years. I have a 16 month old son. Initially I was happy with just one child....but from the past 2 months something has changed and now I want another baby..... I too am planning to start ttc from july.....

Starting to get ewcm and some cramping. Opks still negative.

Congratulations Victoria. That's great that it happened so soon for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->