TTC Limbo... BFP Question

I'm feeling really low today, all my other symptoms have dissappeared and now i have AF symptoms really strong this morning (hav'nt got AF yet but know its coming). i just don't know how long i can keep doing thing. i just to cry. For the past few years i have been running a business and terrified to fall pregnant because i was just so busy...have I missed my chance? I just didn't think it would be this hard as I already have two children naturally.

Hi Everyone:

This wait is killing me! 7dpo today, according to ff that is but had two positive opks 3 days apart so who knows!

I have insane lower back cramping for 4 days now, but no sore boobs for the first time ever... Go figure!

Anyone get a BfP but not have the usual sore breasts? By this time they're usually annoyingly tender! (Overthinking yet again!)
Buckets of baby dust to ya'll

Hi Everyone:

This wait is killing me! 7dpo today, according to ff that is but had two positive opks 3 days apart so who knows!

I have insane lower back cramping for 4 days now, but no sore boobs for the first time ever... Go figure!

Anyone get a BfP but not have the usual sore breasts? By this time they're usually annoyingly tender! (Overthinking yet again!)

Through reading pages upon pages of threads I have seen a couple of times where your symptom leads to bfp.

Hi Everyone:

Through reading pages upon pages of threads I have seen a couple of times where your symptom leads to bfp.

Thanks Wifey.. i ended up with a BFN that month.. but the journey continues! How are you?

I am 7 days into the 2ww. Over a year of trying,first round of clomid and have different symptoms than normal. Trying not to be more than cautiously optimistic b/c af brings on more sadness if I'm too optimistic.

I am 7 days into the 2ww. Over a year of trying,first round of clomid and have different symptoms than normal. Trying not to be more than cautiously optimistic b/c af brings on more sadness if I'm too optimistic.

I totally know how you feel! Sometimes I want to stay positive but when I am I'm so disappointed when the cycle is a bfn.

How are you doing with clomid? Are you already ovulating? Or was it given to help o?

I am living in Abu Dhabi and it is available over the counter. Since it has been over a year people suggested that even though I have regular af I may not be ovulating. This is my first cycle and am not being formally monitored. The only difference I noticed this cycle vs a regular one is that my boobs are extra painful. It is not unusual for me to have sore nips, but this time the sides were sore and adjusting them to get in the bra also hurt.

I'm kind of afraid to see a doctor, in case there is something very wrong. I have changed my diet in hopes better fertility. Also medical care here is not all that great. Most of the doctors do not have English as their first language and many like to prescribe antibiotics for everything.

I'm kind of afraid to see a doctor, in case there is something very wrong. I have changed my diet in hopes better fertility. Also medical care here is not all that great. Most of the doctors do not have English as their first language and many like to prescribe antibiotics for everything.

Sorry about being scared I can't imagine how hard it is not to be able to communicate with your docs. Even here in the states they are hard to communicate with !

I wish all of us here good luck on our journey this new year!

Hi, trying to conceive #1 and I am charting, mostly predicting ovulation from CM (Had difficulty in interpreting OPKs reliably, so dropped using them) and always confirmed O by temperature shift on expected day. This has worked well for last 4 cycles (Got BDing timing right for all of these cycles, I am on dpo11 today, with a BFN yesterday and no BFP so far). Normally in my last 3 cycles,temperatures stayed high until dpo9, then always start going steadily down from dpo10, until AF arrives on dpo13 or dpo14.
This cycle, from dpo8 until dpo10, my temperatures went steadily down (still staying above cover line) but today (dpo11) it has gone up (not too much but good enough :winkwink:) I was nearly sure until yesterday evening that I am out again this month :growlmad: , but since today morning I am hopeful again.....Did anyone here had a similar experience with temperature charting, and if so what was the outcome?? I cant wait to see if my temperatures go up tomorrow (or down :nope: ), as if my life depends on that Its all a WAITING game :shrug:

Update: dpo13, temperature higher than ever before in this cycle, No AF and very clear BFNs

Great idea! Keeps forums from being disorganized but lets us know what the end out come was!

So last month after a disappointing arrival of AF, I decided I no longer wanted to try and wanted to take some time off to get my head back on straight. I'm fairly regular and tend to get my AF right on time every month. I recently started a new job, so I've been preoccupied, I was supposed to start my AF nearly 6 days ago and never did. Still nothing and absolutely NO sign of its arrival. I've chalked it up to my new job, but my routine is not different from before. So not sure i can blame that.

I have no PG symptoms. So I'm basically telling myself that it's probably coming..just possibly late. I just kept thinking today, what if this month "was it" and we weren't even trying. Has this happened to anyone else before?? Not testing, simply because I don't wanna work myself up over it. Going to wait until the middle of the week and see where I'm at. If no AF by Wednesday..I'll test.

:flower::flower:

the past 2 days i've been getting these really sharp, pinching type feelings (actually feels like an electric shock!) in the dead centre of my lower abdomen, so not from my ovaries. i have pcos and i don't think i've ever felt anything this strong.

what do you think it could be? my chart is here: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3cee20

if anyone cares to take a look.

Seems like AF is on her way, started spotting today got a bfn also with clearblue. I'm 15dpo. I'm so depressed.
Lmp 29/3/2013
Clomid 2/4/2013-6/4/2013
HSG 8/4/2013 clear and free tubes.
Was supposed to test tomorrow

Hi guys long time no see!!! I came off the bfp feb 14th 2013, had two drops of af on 19th march 2013, full blown normal af on 19th April 2013, and yesterday 19th may 2013 cramps galore but no af???

Normally I get agitated before af arrives, have been this month but not as much as normal.. Very relaxed and happy actually... Weird

I also normally have cramps I can feel but not too bad and they occur mainly in my back. Yesterday 19th may 2013 they were most certainly the worst cramps I've ever had and they were in my abdomen and not my back, enough to make me cry and sweat, I thought my insides were going to fall out actually... Again weird

Oh and normally after ov I don't want to bd at all... Until just after af however af due yesterday 19th may 2013 and I can't get enough!! Lol

Tested yesterday 19th may 2013 with Internet cheapy and bfn

Can anyone shed some light???

Thanks guys baby dust to all!!!

the past 2 days i've been getting these really sharp, pinching type feelings (actually feels like an electric shock!) in the dead centre of my lower abdomen, so not from my ovaries. i have pcos and i don't think i've ever felt anything this strong.

what do you think it could be? my chart is here: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3cee20

Did anyone respond to you clemintine?? I just had a similar feeling yesterday and last night...in the very center of my low pelvis area.

Did anyone respond to you clemintine?? I just had a similar feeling yesterday and last night...in the very center of my low pelvis area.

I had the same on 5 & 7 dpo..

Hi everyone need a little help I'm ttc with clomid/trigger/TI but I had intercouse 4 days before trigger shot and 45 hours after due to husbands work schedule! Has anyone had the same thing happen? Will this still work? I'm so nervous and upset! HELP!!!!! On my TWW

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"