TTC & Loose Weight!

camocutie2006

Elijah's Mommy!
Reaction score
Hi ladies! this is for all of us who are tryin to concieve and are on the bigger side also!

We can do this! :thumbup::hugs:

Ok here is my intro!

My name is Elizabeth i am 22. My DH is Jeremy and he is 23.
We got married July 1st, 2006!
We started NTNP in July of this year but to no avail! This has been my first month properly trying to conceive and well its not going so hot at the moment lol.

Ok i am a bigger girl.. i guess plus size would be the correct term. i am around a 18/20 us sizes. im 5'3''..

I dont mind being a bigger girl but im at a point where im not happy with myself anymore. i just want to be healthier for myself and my future children!

:hugs: :dust:

:wave: Elizabeth!

Mine name is Lisa and DH is Shaun.
We've got a DS together who is fast approaching 5 in January....:shock: where did time go?:laugh2:
We started ttc last year in October and since then we have had 2 bfps, sadly they weren't sticky enough.
I'm currantly a size 18/20....althou desperate for it to change!

:hugs: and sticky :dust: to you Elizabeth and everyone else that hopefully will join this thread.

Hiiiiiii Ladies. I'm Alana and DH is Stuart. Yeop I'm a bigger girl, always have been on the large side and Im 5'10/11 ish. This is going to be our first cycle trying. Hopefully everything goes well for all in this thread!

hi girls how are we all today?? i'm trying to be supa good !! i had my porridge this morning :D i set out good but i usually end bad lol!! no i have nothing in to be bad .. that is my action i'm not gona buy loads of rubbish .. i really want to conceive and yes 16 isn't that massive but its not that good is it!! i'm 5ft10 and do a dance work out wooo (it kills me after the dance warm up and slow dance) lol!! x

me = kat (26 .. 27 in jan ).... DF = ste (41 ... 42 in dec) x

Hey Girls:hugs:

Billylid~Hope it's a lucky first cycle for you chick:hugs:

Kat~Well done on the porridge lovely:thumbup:
Things are all good here....had my honey nut cornflakes with the dreaded red top milk:dohh:
At 5'10 babe I'm sure you look gorgeous in a 16:hugs:
I see you're in the tww how's it going?

:hugs::dust::hugs:

thanks welshrose :D i've been a good girl today and eaten well. Took the dog for his walk this evening. Turns out that its CD1 for me today so hopefully it wont be a long cycle like last month if I get a BFN :D

Hi ladies,

Wow! really nice to get such great responses; I know it might seem silly but I sort of thought I might get a bit of hassle writing that thread with people telling me to lose weight before even considering TTC!

This is a really nice idea too, thank you for setting up this group :thumbup:

My name is Sarah and my OH is Dan. We've been together 10 years, married for 2. This is our first real cycle of TTC and I am so excited! It is like a switch has been flicked in my head and as soon as we made that decision to come off BC I have been cultivating a nice big baby obsession :blush:

I am size 22/24 and 5'9". I did lose 9st ages ago but then put it all back on plus vat when I met my hubby and got a social life!

I feel like I have been 'waiting' to do so many things in my life until I was thinner...TTC was one of them. But then as I have got older I have thought - I have a really nice life with a husband who I adore and who adores me, loads of friends who would walk 1000 miles for me and a brilliant, supportive family. So I am overweight and I know I should lose some, but then looking at all of the above, isn't that far more important to a baby than having a stick thin mummy?

So here I am.

Saying that I know I owe it to the 'baby gods' to give something up in exchange for a bundle of joy so my offer of 2lbs a week I hope will suffice! I am doing Slimmingworld as well as I think it is the best all-rounder, but I think anything is good (as long as it isn't extreme).

So here's to us cuddly ladies - good luck in trying to lose a few lbs if you're trying to, but EVEN BIGGER luck in getting your BFP.

Hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Things are all good here....had my honey nut cornflakes with the dreaded red top milk:dohh:

red top oh lord i couldnt drink it .. i like green its bad i know! lol and YUMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII for huni nuts!!! oh i want some like now i have even worse aculi honey nut clusters with GREEN top :dohh: x 2 lol!! :hugs: how are you doing?? xx

and my OH think i look better with my height i lost weight and i looked ILL haha!! very drawn in but 16 is happy with me and im happy with it but well 2ww is erm nearly over and i think AF is coming tbf oh weellllll nxt month huh!!!

Well done Alana on eating well and walking the dog:thumbup: I am sorry that after introducing yourself I reverted back to a screen name...sorry chick:dohh::hugs:

:hi: Sarah....it's great that you've joined us:hugs:
I'm not really doing a specific diet but cutting down on bread:dohh:....it's one of the comfort foods I'm afraid...along with potatoes:dohh:
Also trying to do more exercise as well in the form of wii fit and walking the dog.
Hope you get that:bfp: really soon:hugs:

Hi All,

Im Sarah (27, 28 this friday), DH (34, 35 Jan 8th).

We have been together for 10 and a half years and been married for 19months, we are both overweight, but DH has lost 3stone so far this year and me, i have lost 1 stone, i find it harder to lose the weight as i suffer with PCOS..

Im a terrible person for skipping breakfast, aswell as having the PCOS, I also have alot of food intolerances, so have a struggle trying to find something quick to do for Breakfast..

I try and fit in half hr or so on my Wii fit.. and even walk to work (when the weather is nice)

Good luck everyone, heres hoping we get our weight down and that all important BFP xx

:wave: Elizabeth!

Mine name is Lisa and DH is Shaun.
We've got a DS together who is fast approaching 5 in January....:shock: where did time go?:laugh2:
We started ttc last year in October and since then we have had 2 bfps, sadly they weren't sticky enough.
I'm currantly a size 18/20....althou desperate for it to change!

:hugs: and sticky :dust: to you Elizabeth and everyone else that hopefully will join this thread.

so sorry on your losses i have also had two m/c that werent sticky :(( .. porridge haha make em stick :p i think you soound beautiful lisa really!! and your blessed with a DS :) thanks for the intro!! xx

red top oh lord i couldnt drink it .. i like green its bad i know! lol and YUMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII for huni nuts!!! oh i want some like now i have even worse aculi honey nut clusters with GREEN top :dohh: x 2 lol!! :hugs: how are you doing?? xx

and my OH think i look better with my height i lost weight and i looked ILL haha!! very drawn in but 16 is happy with me and im happy with it but well 2ww is erm nearly over and i think AF is coming tbf oh weellllll nxt month huh!!!

:rofl:...I don't mind it....just have to ignore the blue top that's in there for DS:dohh::rofl:
You're not out til she's here hun....and soooo many people have said that they thought she was on the way and then got their bfp.
I'm actually off work today with 'flu-like' illness...as the doctor put it....:dohh:
Have been feeling pretty :sick: most of the day as well as aching but at least the temp has come down:yipee: Just gutted that we only got to bd 3days before O and not any closer...oh well I guess time will tell.

:hugs: and :dust:

Hi All,

Im Sarah (27, 28 this friday), DH (34, 35 Jan 8th).

We have been together for 10 and a half years and been married for 19months, we are both overweight, but DH has lost 3stone so far this year and me, i have lost 1 stone, i find it harder to lose the weight as i suffer with PCOS..

Im a terrible person for skipping breakfast, aswell as having the PCOS, I also have alot of food intolerances, so have a struggle trying to find something quick to do for Breakfast..

I try and fit in half hr or so on my Wii fit.. and even walk to work (when the weather is nice)

Good luck everyone, heres hoping we get our weight down and that all important BFP xx

i love walking sarah!! ,, and i believe breakfast is important meal as it starts you burning off quicker instead of late at night what food intolrance do you have?? :thumbup: well done to you hubby!!! i wish i could loose 3 stone lol i think men can loose it quicker then women lol!! my fiancee is just avrage side 34 waist at 5ft 11 grrrr jealous lol xxx

:rofl:...I don't mind it....just have to ignore the blue top that's in there for DS:dohh::rofl:
You're not out til she's here hun....and soooo many people have said that they thought she was on the way and then got their bfp.
I'm actually off work today with 'flu-like' illness...as the doctor put it....:dohh:
Have been feeling pretty :sick: most of the day as well as aching but at least the temp has come down:yipee: Just gutted that we only got to bd 3days before O and not any closer...oh well I guess time will tell.

:hugs: and :dust:

awwww well STAY AWAY FROM THE BLUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :winkwink: heehee... AWWWW :hugs: sucks you being sick :( and 3days maybe caught the wee eggy!!! never know little spermies stay for 3days maybe caught it :D ugh i have cramps tho .... and CM is pretty dry so unless i expolde loads of CM and aF doesn't show i haven't got a kat in hells chance ( see what i did there) ohaha :muaha::devil: lmao!!

Yay im so glad so many of you have came! I just got up lol:blush:

but its 9:30am here in my part of the states.

Oooooo i love walking. I need to find a nice place around here for me and dh to go walking at. Specially since it is starting to get cooler it is the perfect time be going.

Best of luck to everyone! :dust::hugs:

plus since Thanskgiving is tomorrow! i know im going to eat tons:blush::haha:

so i plan on after that to really make a few good changes to my and dh's diet

Hey Elizabeth...don't blush at getting up at 9:30....it's 15:40 here and I've done nothing today except sit on the sofa on the net....blaming my poorly bugs thou:rofl:
Glad you have some good walking weather going on with you....it's wet and horrible over the pond:dohh:

Kat~You make me laugh babe:rofl:....I still stand by you're still in if the ol hag hasn't arrived....One of these days I'll find that darn broomstick and hide it from her.....we'll all get :bfp: then:dohh::rofl:

Sarah~So good to see you here sweets...good luck for later:hugs:

:hugs::flow::hugs:

yea lets go hide the broom! yea im just sittin around at the moment.. i need to go get my paycheck. get stuff for potato salad. and some pies. but plan on playin around outside with the family and burn some calories lol!

Sounds good hun:hugs:
How did you manage to get your ticker to link to your chart? I've tried this morning but either get a line of code or an image that doesn't take you anywhere....:shrug:

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"