TTC & Loose Weight!

Hello,

Can I join in? I am lookin for TTC buddies! I'm Nikki, I'm 25 and am tryin for bubs#2. I am doing Weight Watchers atm - only been on it 2 weeks. I am a 18/20 and I am the biggest I've ever been. I wanted to lose 2 stone before TTC#2 really, but broodiness has won and I figured as it may take a while (DD took a while) I will still follow WW.

I ave had a naughty weekend - I havent gone over points but I haven't been eating the best things really!

I hope it's ok for me to post here :flower:

welcome nikki and best of luck with your weight loss and :dust: for number 2 ;)

Thank-you. According to the WiiFit, I have reached my goal of 7lbs in 2 weeks today. I've now set myself a goal of 4lbs in 4 weeks :)

Congrats on meeting your goal.. I dont even want to get on the wii fit.. I would be sad to see how much i havent lost....

Congrats Nikki :D Im glad I dont have a Wii Fit. I know for fact I've put weight on :|

Hi my name is Sheena
I'm 27 years old and have a 20 month old son from an ex-bf
My DF has a 3 yr old son from his ex-wife
we are ttc our first together and i wanna lose weight as well.
I was overweight with the first one and for this one i don't wanna be

Hey Girls, im back now, sorry been away for a while, have had a couple of busy months, but im now back and ready to start the TTC and weight loss.

How is every1?

Hi Ladies,

I would like to join as well. I started my diet yesterday and have to start my work out regime. This is the 2nd month of TTC but am trying to drop some pounds until I get my :bfp:!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->