TTC & Loose Weight!

Well done on the weight loss flutterbaby. You've been pregnant three times and you are still really young. I'm sure you will get a :bfp: soon

Sarah I can't believe how many things you can't eat - it must be a nightmare. It sounds a bit like coeliac disease. Have you ever tried spelt bread instead of wheat? Doves Farm do Spelt Flour and I use it to make bread sometimes. I find kneading bread really therapeutic especially when I imagine it's someone who's upset me's head! Lol!

I am feeling quite old today as all you lovely ladies seem to be much younger than me. I was supposed to be heading to bed a while ago but can't seem to relax. I've been quite good on the food front today although I missed breakfast which was bad. I'm quite proud that I've managed to cut back on my caffeine though. I don't drink coffee but have been known to drink between 6 and 8 cups of tea a day. I've been cutting back and am now drinking 3. Chocolate is my downfall, I've only ever managed to give it up once and I missed it like crazy.

Holy crap! Between me going to bed last night and getting online now (3pm Aussie time on Thursday) 5 pages have filled up! You ladies have certainly been busy ;)

Healthy breakfast here, not overly healthy lunch (toasted sango x 2) and realllly unhealthy dinner as I have leftovers in the fridge that I've got to get rid of hehe.

It seems Im being punished for my 33 day cycle with an extra heavy flow today. Dirty AF. DH's birthday is coming up on the 7th and w00t, thats when im meant to be ovulating! lots of :sex: for us :D

ETA: how weird is this, my temp each morning for the last 3 days has been 36.2. I thought that was strange :p

morning girls!! iv'e just got up 9am here at min gutted temp droped 1c and below cover line .. AF is on way for the weekend!! oh weellll nothing i can do so no need to worrie... i might have a cheeky wee :drunk: :wine: heheh NEXT MONTH i want a :bfp: but i have more confidence in geting one in 2010 ALL of us will be geting a :bfp: 2010 with out doubt!!!! i'm a little sad acually as its my 1st/mc due date approching can't believe it :( xx

Morning Everyone...:hugs:

Elizabeth~glad you enjoyed your pizza hun:munch:

Sarah~you poor thing with all those food intolerances:hugs:

MrsJ08~Hope you DH gets home today hun:hugs:

Flutterby:Huge Well done on the weightloss:yipee:

Alana~Hope that evil Ol Hag leaves you alone soon....Fab news about the O time thou....he'll think his b'day and christmas has come all at once:winkwink::rofl:

Kat~Big :hugs: sweetie....still hope she doesn't arrive for you. Have you got anything special planned for the due date?...I found the lead up to Lil Bean's in August quite hard but afterwards almost a sense of closure...a weird feeling...my thoughts are with you:hugs:

Sorry if I've missed anyone...it really wasn't intentional:hugs:

I'll be around a bit today as still off work...:sick: Hope you all have a good day.

:hugs::flow::hugs:

aww lisa.. still poorly :hugs:! bless .. are you off rest of the week now since its fri morrow?? no plans i still wonder if OH remembers the date.. i don't know hes not a VERY big talker about these things i dont think he lkes to upset me .. i really feel ok its coming up but i don't know how i will feel on the day.. (sunday) ..xx

Yes off tomorrow babe...I actually only work wednesdays and thursdays....Mummy the rest of the time:yipee::rofl:

It's worrying isn't it when they won't open up about things:hugs:....I'm lucky with Shaun bless him....he does make my ramblings into a two way conversation most of the time when talking about the mcs.

What have you got planned today Kat?

What is everybody else up to?

oh shopping day today .. ill wait till ste gets home from work and we will go food shopping not very exciting!! i hate it :( :( ... really wish i didnt have to be go lmao i tried to do it on line but i wasn't happy they didnt give me soft bread and stuff lol ugh bruised fruit so id rather go and pick my own even tho i complan!! haha!!

are you feeling any better?? x

I'm with you there Hun...I hate food shopping to:dohh: I've thought about doing it online but have never actually done it cos as you say I don't like the idea of bashed fruit and veg and v fussy about what meat I pick up so I'd probably have to go anyway to pick up those bits:dohh::rofl:

I've just eaten a small bowl of crunchy nut cornflakes with my red top milk:thumbup: just to see how I go....must drink more thou:dohh: The mind was thinking of toasted cheese sandwich and crisps....until Shaun came in with a cheese sandwich and made me feel really :sick: with the smell of the cheese:dohh:

How long is your LP usually Hun?

awww i dont like cheese so it would make me feel sick anyhow!! haha its supose to be 14lp but ive started spotting EKK so she will come heavy soon.. i just thought ive i come on now.. then i have another chance before xmas!! ill test xmas eve before i go to my parents because i live away from home about 60 miles away and well its our turn to go up there wooop cant wait!! xxx

Hello ladies,
after introducing myself yesterday i have decided to take a break from ttc till next March/April for various reasons, but the plus side of my break is i can lose some weight before ttc again x

Hello ladies,
after introducing myself yesterday i have decided to take a break from ttc till next March/April for various reasons, but the plus side of my break is i can lose some weight before ttc again x

im so sorry to hear that hun. :hugs:

i totally understandthough. this ttc business can be hard!

its good to have a break everynow and again. who knows. you may just come back with a bfp!

i just thought ive i come on now.. then i have another chance before xmas!!

Now thats exactly how I am thinking ;)

Berniep, good luck and I hope you get great results with your weight loss and pregnancy :D

Morning Girls...:hugs:

BernieP...So sorry that you're leaving us Hun....wishing you all the best for continuing the weightloss journey and for getting those magical two lines xx

Kat and Alana....I'm loving your PMA girls:thumbup:
Kat has the :witch: arrived yet Lovely?
Alana~I hope she's being kind and packs her bag soon chick:hugs:

How's everyone else doing?...Hope you're all ok:hugs:

Well not a huge amount of news from this end girls....I'm feeling quite a bit better today:yipee: Last cycle was a strange one for me as I had light spotting from O to the witch and it looks like it's going to be the same this cycle to:growlmad:

Big :hugs: and Ooooodles of :dust: xxx

HI Ladies

I hope you are well today?

I'm feeling a little fed up as DH is still in hospital. There is a slim chance of him coming home today but I'm not getting my hopes up. To add insult to injury I can tell I am about to OV, I haven't taken a OPK test but pains and CM would suggest so. It looks like I'll have to wait until Christmas week for my next chance. At least we will be relaxed I suppose!

Sending you all lots of :dust:

x

morning girls!!!! how are we all today ?? good i hope :)

lisa- no af yet hun bleh .. hope it hold of till sunday! i got to go out tomorrow night lol and i still feel shes coming i felt like this since 6dpo!!! how mads that i guess its all in my head lmao!! pmapma!:hugs: how are you feeling today? any better? x

burniep- im sorry to hear your gona give it a break its hard work this ttc marlarki isnt it!! hope you come for a chat tho!! dont be leaving us fully lol x:hugs:
]
billylid- i like your pma too keep it up!! :hugs:

mrsj08- hope you DH comes out soon!! :hugs: ah and OV that sucks hope hes doing well hun and you both have a lovely xmas together :) xxxs

morning ladies :)

Well after a delightful birthday dinner and a surprise birthday cake last night I've woken up even more excited lol. I know I have to tone myself down about ttc but I really hope santa is good to me this year :D

Lisa, You're only 3 DPO so I hope that AF stays away for you. Remember to stay positive!

MrsJ08, I hope your husband came home from the hospital. I know you dont want to hear it but perhaps its best that you waited until christmas anyway because you might be putting too much pressure on yourself and your husband to perform ;) Although a huge thumbs up if you guys did manage to get :sex::happydance:

Kat, I see by your chart that AF arrived. I hope she treats you kindly and here's to us getting a BFP next month!

:dust: to everyone who needs it! im tryin to figure out if i had a period or just spotted for a week argh! lol

camo, whats your usual cycle length? is it normal for you to just get spotting?

Hey Everyone...:hugs:

Louise....I hope Tim is out of hospital Hun:hugs: Hope you do manage to bd chick but if not everything crossed for good christmas lurvin:winkwink:...and a new year :bfp: I think we'd possibley be around the same:hugs:

Kat...I'm so sorry that the silly old :witch: got you babe:hugs: Hope she's not being too nasty and packs her bags again soon:hugs: Lots of :dust: and PMA for that christmas :bfp: sweets .

Alana...Happy Birthday for the other day...:cake::hugs: I love reading that you're full of PMA hun...it's kinda infectious:laugh2:

Elizabeth....bless you Lovely...I know all about the spotting nightmare only too well:dohh: Have you tested hun?:hugs:

Well so far so good on the spotting front today:thumbup:...just keeping everything crossed that it stays that way.
I got on the scales this morning...Saturday is weigh day...and 4.5lbs off....although after having 3 days of hardly eating anything I guess it's not surprising...just hoping I don't put any on next week....really want to have lost a stone by christmas:winkwink:

Right I'm off for my bowl of crunchy nut cornflakes....anyone would swear I'm addicted to the things...I'm beginning to wonder myself:dohh::rofl:
Hope everyone has a good day... and Sarah, Sarah, Bernie and Flutterby....I hope you're all doing ok:hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->