TTC & Loose Weight!

Hello ladies,
Let me introduce myself i'm Bernie and i'm married to Allan, we are both 30 and have been married for 10 years. We have 2 boys aged 8 and 5 and have been ttc number 3 since January. I am a size 22-24, with my first 2 pregnancies i was a lot smaller and caught on in the first month of trying so i do think my weight is contributing to me not been pregnant yet. The witch got me yesterday, so i'll admit i'm comfort eating at the moment but that will change when the witch leaves. We have decided we would like to go on holiday abroad next June and i don't want to fly too early in pregnancy and can't fly too late so i have decided the only time i want to fly is between 16 and 25 weeks, this gives me 3 cycles including this one to conceive otherwise we are having a break till after/during our holiday. Looking forward to getting to know you all, good luck to everyone in both your ttc and weight loss journeys x

:hi: Bernie,
oooh holiday plans....where are you thinking of going?.....could do with a pool side lounger right now to escape all this horrid :rain:
I hope you get your :bfp: in the next three cycles thou hun.

:hugs::flow::hugs:

god im being so so bad !! im having loads of nice food for tea !! haha :blush: told you it would start out brilliant with porridge!!haha how are all you wonderful girls ... xx

I think I'm safe in asking what are you having Kat...I have no appetite whatsoever:nope:
I'm sure my mind could eat thou even if the body is saying no way:dohh::rofl:

oh lisa i made..... wait for it .. cumberland sausage ring with roasted new potatoes fried onions and peas !!! oh lord strike me down .. was VERY nice tho .... :hugs: for being alll sicky :( xxx eat icecream lol.... i always want icecream when im sick i duno why!! x

Awww Wow....that was scrummy....told you my mind could eat!:rofl:
As for ice cream....you haven't heard the gurgling that's going on here...:shock:

Awww Wow....that was scrummy....told you my mind could eat!:rofl:
As for ice cream....you haven't heard the gurgling that's going on here...:shock:

:icecream: :haha: :shock: oh dear its not sounding good even from here!! haha :dohh:

ooooo all that sounds so good! im havin sweet tea and leftover pizza.. mmmm

I know it wasnt the healthiest but damn it was good! i plan on doing some healthy grocery shopping as soon as thanksgiving is done here in the states.

going to be doing alot of fruits and veggies and lean meats!

Hi Ladies

Sorry it's taken me so long to come over. I just got back from the hospital. Hopefully DH is coming home tomorrow.

My name is Louise my DH is Tim. We have been together for three years and married for one. DH has a daughter who is 11 from a very brief relationship. I think she got pregnant deliberately to trap him but it didn't work as she is a psycho and they split just after my step-daughter was born. I have been WTT for getting on for a year and last week out of the blue DH said he was ready to start TTC. The next day he ended up in hospital so unless he comes out of hospital tomorrow with a supersonic sex drive, I'm out for next month. A little disappointing as I am so excited to finally be able to start. I'm surrounded by babies at the moment, my step-sister is due her second in Feb and I volunteer at a play centre. You never know it might help with my hormones being surrounded by pregnancy hormones and ankle biter's all the time. Lol!

I'm feeling a little anxious about the whole thing at the moment as I can be quite a cynical person. I'm worried about my age (34) the fact that DH is ill so his swimmers might be effected. I'm also having bloods done at the mo as I've been having some abdominal pain. I'm waiting for test results and also an ultrasound appointment. I know I am probably worried for nothing but I'm the kind of person that would rather know if there is anything wrong. I am overweight usually 16 on the top and 18 on the bottom as I carry all my weight on my bum, hips and thighs. I'm only 5ft3"! I'm mostly happy with how I look and DH has never even mentioned my weight so it's not an issue for him. My Mum and Nan have both dropped into irrelevant conversations that I should lose weight if I want to have babies, but I ignore them to be honest. I'd like to start trying and if we have problems I'll think about it more. In the meantime I'm trying to eat healthily and take my folic acid.

Thanks for starting this thread, its nice to be able to talk to like-minded people about a secretive subject you can't share with your nearest and dearest.

Lots of :dust: to all. Fingers crossed we all get our :bfp: very soon

x

Hi All,

Im Sarah (27, 28 this friday), DH (34, 35 Jan 8th).

We have been together for 10 and a half years and been married for 19months, we are both overweight, but DH has lost 3stone so far this year and me, i have lost 1 stone, i find it harder to lose the weight as i suffer with PCOS..

Im a terrible person for skipping breakfast, aswell as having the PCOS, I also have alot of food intolerances, so have a struggle trying to find something quick to do for Breakfast..

I try and fit in half hr or so on my Wii fit.. and even walk to work (when the weather is nice)

Good luck everyone, heres hoping we get our weight down and that all important BFP xx

i love walking sarah!! ,, and i believe breakfast is important meal as it starts you burning off quicker instead of late at night what food intolrance do you have?? :thumbup: well done to you hubby!!! i wish i could loose 3 stone lol i think men can loose it quicker then women lol!! my fiancee is just avrage side 34 waist at 5ft 11 grrrr jealous lol xxx

I know breakfast is important, i just dont seem to feel hungry in the mornings.. i have alot of intolerances

• It goes on.... I hate it... I have these intolerances bcos of a corneal graft i had done when i was 15, they said it was the steriods i was on...
  • Wheat
  • Rye
  • Chocolate
  • Orange
  • Oats
  • Coffee
  • Milk
  • Dairy

hello ladies i'm here to its took me all day to get on the computer kids lol a bit of back ground im becky 23 birthday 26th dec(yes thats right i only have one week as an excuse to cheat on my diet a year christmas week so i do make the most of it lol) my hubby was 24 oct 24th we got married july just gone we've got 3 boys aged 7,4,3 and are looking to add to our hectic home with a little pink although i don't mind another boy i won't lie i am being out numbered i'm 5'5 and a major yoyo dieter i'm on slimming world diet and am so focused on getting my :baby:bump this time the healthy way hubby has gave up smoking and although is only 11 stone ringing wet he's ebraced the healthy eatin although will sneak a chippy at work been ttc since july foolish believing we would have a honey moon baby :dohh:(how wrong was we) fellpreg on pil with first and within 6-8 weeks with the other 2 so a shocker for me that its not happened yet although when i conceived at 9.13 with first 12.7 with 2nd and 13.7 with first my weight has peakedat 18 stone but have managed(with a break now and then and a bit of yoyoing) :blush:to get weight down to 15.5 and still goin i lost 3and1/2lb this week:happydance: i hope to keep dieting and when i do fall pregnant i'll carry on haven't got a time frame for when i want my bump when he or she comes they come although i wont deny that when the:witch:comes i am gutted so ladies lots of:dust: to us :hugs:

hi girlies!!! oh my sarah what cant you eat lmao!!! god thats awefull :( i'd hate that x wd flutter your doing great!!! x

flutterbaby, hubby and I really would like a girl, but as long as its healthy we dont mind.. Destinyfaith, its alot of stuff.. I am very strict bout the wheat, but not so much on the other stuff... Its so difficult xx

:dust:

AWWWW huggs :) .. i really want a little girl too!! i loved being pregnant so along as i can acually get to full term i'm not fussed :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->