ttc month of may buddies wanted

SakuraHira :hugs: I pray you get your bundle of joy soon. It is good you are going to the GP. Maybe they can help. How long have you been trying?

NIKKIH-- Thank you. I started trying in April, I haven't been trying for long but I was told since I was 16 about the effects my Epilepsy and AED's will have on my fertility now I am 19 soon to be 20 I want to have a child before my chances are up.

NIKKIH-- Thank you. I started trying in April, I haven't been trying for long but I was told since I was 16 about the effects my Epilepsy and AED's will have on my fertility now I am 19 soon to be 20 I want to have a child before my chances are up.

I hope I am not getting to personal. But, how does epilepsy effect fertility? I am asking because I had a stroke ad have a neurological condition and am now scared it could have effected mine.

Sorry, I haven't been on on. How is everyone??

Pink tinge in cm 12 dpo id dare say im out boo hiss af is a cow thank god went out and got preseed

Hi ladies im feel great i have been doing this workout to take my mind of things today makes me 13 days late no syptoms ...i decided im wait a year and if nothen happens then i will go to the doctor .. im take a test in july if still no period ... how yall doin ladies wat latest status?

Def was af boo
However taking i relaxd approch for next few months
Ive been stressing to much about my diabetes and getting them in control and since neg test have relaxed up the levels are higher than normal but its so good not worrying about them and clinic said a lil above normal is ok til i get a positive test

Sunshingng-- I know how you feel... yesterday was my last day of AF, but I am trying hardcore this month. After this month I am going lax for about a year. I am moving in march to OKlahoma. January if we do get pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->