• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ttc month of may buddies wanted

:hugs: Clarkeyness. I have no symptoms anymore either. But, Pino is right until the :witch: gets here we are not out.

I know not out yet...but feel the exact same as before :witch: We are in this together:hugs:

Clarkeyness, Nikkih--- How are you guys feeling today? Better I hope. When are you testing. FX :hugs:

Hey ladies, how are you?

So I tested on Tuesday both in he morning and evening getting a BFN.. then tested on Wednesday morning getting a faint positive but AF came 2 hours later.. what happened there? Has this happened to anyone here?

BUBBIDUST TO ALL YOU LOVELY LADIES :hugs:

Sakura. It might not be your period if you got a fiant positive. Did you look at the test within the 10 min time period? Take another test, and if it is a positive. Go to the Dr. and find out while you are bleeding. Suprisingly it is common. A friend of mine though she was having a regular period for the first 3 months of pregnancy.

Keep us updated

Pino- I am not testing again until Monday. I had a little light brown spotting today 13dpo. So, waiting to see if the:witch: gets me.

Sakura- You might be exeriencing implantation bleeding and not a true period.

Clarkeyness :hugs:

Hey ladies well today makes me 6 late im been having symptoms of cramps here and there my boobs are killing so itchy im going crazy .... im test monday wish me luck im gunna use first reponse test... which is the best prego test to take for early response ?

i wish yall luck

I prefer clearblue, but not the electronic one. The one with lines FX for you!! :hugs:

Sakura- I would go to the Dr and have a blood test...some have AF like discharge but they are pregnant. Hope it wasnt a chemical pregnancy:nope: FX for :bfp:

Pino- Doing ok, feel AF coming!! Just want her to show now so I can start over.

Sanchez- Go have blood test, more accurate! FX

Nikki- sorry about spotting but hopefully you only have spotting and get a :bfp: with it!! FX hun! :hug:

Im not sure what else to do for next month! I had a HSG done this month and it was all clear. Thought it would have helped open up my tubes better and get a :bfp: :nope:

I am only 6 DPO and ready for next cycle. I just don't feel like this is my month. Besides I want to play with all ny new toys LOL

Next cycle things I will be doing different:

I bought a ClearBlue Fertility Monitor
I bought Preseed
I will be charting my BBT
Will be laying down with butt propped for 15 minutes after sex
Have a strict sleeping schedule.
The FertilAid I have been taking will have been in my system for about a month

I have researched and researched.Hopefully all of this will help get my March BBT!!

Sunshining? You keep disappearing!! How are you ??

I am only 6 DPO and ready for next cycle. I just don't feel like this is my month. Besides I want to play with all ny new toys LOL

Next cycle things I will be doing different:

I bought a ClearBlue Fertility Monitor
I bought Preseed
I will be charting my BBT
Will be laying down with butt propped for 15 minutes after sex
Have a strict sleeping schedule.
The FertilAid I have been taking will have been in my system for about a month

I have researched and researched.Hopefully all of this will help get my March BBT!!

I hear preseed is good im going to try it next month if i dont get bfp this month i got put on asprin(hoping this helps my wall? I think) by doctor and calcium and iodine and of course folic tablets

Well ladies, I am out the :witch got me last night. I will continue to watch this thread but move over to June.F'xd for the rest of you to get your :bfp: this month!

Well ladies, I am out the :witch got me last night. I will continue to watch this thread but move over to June.F'xd for the rest of you to get your :bfp: this month!

Oh hunn:hugs: Sorry about :witch:. Im waiting for the :witch: to come as I want to start over as well cause I know Im not pregnant...dont feel it at all! I will be also watching this thread and moving on to June soon!
Nikki- I will try to find you..Let me know what June thread you are on! :hugs:

Mild cramping today on and off hoping i good sign(had to double check with flat mate she wasnt getting af , and she not yahh)
Kinda feels like mild af she better stay away boo hiss
Sore boobs but got them last month for 1 st time so ignoring it this time i dont like the tww at all i want a flashing light that lets me know :)
Sorry to hear witch got you fx and i hope you get your bfp next month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlexJEllison
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->