TTC my Rainbow Baby! Looking for buddies who log in often!

Hi ladies, how are we all keeping?

Conf- I really hope your DH has a change or heat about TTC, men just don't understand the feeling/obsession we ladies get esp if you've had a hard time on the TTC before hand.

Still- sorry AF is being a total bitch this cycle, 10days that must be draining on you! Hopefully she passes soon & you can get TtC again.

AFM- My cervix has went way up high, & CM more watery with the smallest hint of EWCM in it. So DH will be needing to keep up with me for the next few days until O has confirmed ha!!xx

Go get him Gx! :thumbup:

I'm around 8/9 dpo and actually hoping NOT to be pregnant...super weird feeling but can't have the polyp surgery if I'm pregnant. If she shows up on Oct 8 as I expect the surgery will be on CD6 and we may even get to try in October! :happydance:

I'm around 8/9 dpo and actually hoping NOT to be pregnant...super weird feeling but can't have the polyp surgery if I'm pregnant. If she shows up on Oct 8 as I expect the surgery will be on CD6 and we may even get to try in October! :happydance:

Thanks Wish, poor DH will be hating this TTC if I keep this up ha!

Aw it's so weird to say but for you I hope you get your wish & AF arrives on time for you so your surgery will go ahead as planned, the sooner it's done & dusted the sooned your be ready to TTCxx

Hi ladies! My goodness I have some catching up to do! I'm still kind of learning how to navigate around here and had lost my page!!
So when I started this thread I had just lost my sweet angel. I waited 1 cycle (as instructed by my doc) and became pregnant right away afterwards, but lost that one right after learning about him/her to a chemical.
Currently in the TWW again!!! Fingers crossed for us all!!

That would be such great timing! :D Excited for you!

Hi ladies! My goodness I have some catching up to do! I'm still kind of learning how to navigate around here and had lost my page!!
So when I started this thread I had just lost my sweet angel. I waited 1 cycle (as instructed by my doc) and became pregnant right away afterwards, but lost that one right after learning about him/her to a chemical.

I was wondering where you had gone. :flower: Sorry it's been such a rough couple of months. Hoping you get your :bfp: soon!!! :D

I was wondering where you had gone. :flower: Sorry it's been such a rough couple of months. Hoping you get your :bfp: soon!!! :D

Thank you so much!! And congratulations!!! I saw you got your BFP!!! Woo hoo!!

Welcome back Roschey! So sorry for all you've been through these last couple months...hope you get a sticky BFP very soon!

Welcome back Roschey, sorry you've been having such a hard time with it lately. Hoping you get a sticky BFP in October :dust:xx

Where is everyone in their cycles now?
I'm on cycle day 12 and stiiiilll bleeding....ugh. first the never ending mc now the never ending period. I have an OBGYN appointment on Friday though so hopefully she can give me some kind of assurance.

I'm 3 dpo. Been having LOTS of AF type cramping today and an increase in CM. Hopefully these are good signs. I had both with my last two pregnancies, but not to this extent (and I lost those babies :(
This TWW is SOOOOOO looooooonnnnnngggggg!!!

Hi Ladies! Hope you don't mind me jumping in here!

so backstory, I have two children (6) and (2) and just had a M/C with baby #3 on September 12th (ish). I went in for bleeding on Sept 11th and had an ultrasound and heard the Hb at 140 but was told I had a SCH. Well next day I bled a bit more and cramped really bad and I kept calling and telling them and they said it was normal with SCHs.. after a week of bleeding I had enough and demanded an ultrasound at the dr. office and they did, which confirmed I had miscarried and everything was pretty much already cleared out. my hcg was only at 280 that day. So, I'm guessing I MC on the 12th.

We are not waiting for AF to try again, and although at first they said we should wait for AF to try again, I asked if there's any harm trying immediately and she said no. So I started cervix checks, cm checks, and opks the day my bleeding stopped (19th) and I got a positive opk on the 26th, which accompanied high, open, soft cervix and lots of EWCM. Then the 27th I started cramping like O...so I'm definitely calling it O even though it was only 1 week after bleeding. we bdded a LOT the week before, and during those fertile times, and have bded every other day since. Anyways here we are now... about 7dpo and I'm impatiently waiting to test. I can't think about anything other than TTC stuff since MC and felt it was time to join a forum and have a support system. My hubby is great, but he doesn't really know what to say and my family tends to say unintentionally hurtful things like, "well it would've been really close together in age with DD and that further apart would be better" :/

Welcome darling!! Sadly, searching for support after MC is what brought me here also, but I'm so glad to have found this amazing community of women! Like you said, husband is amazing, but having other women who have also been through it is just what you need sometimes. So glad to share the journey with you!!

Roschey thanks so much! Sad that we all have experienced this, but glad we're not all alone and we can lean on each other for support. I joined this place a while ago TTC with my daughter, and now I'm totally trying to figure out how to do all the cool tickers and countdowns and such haha

Lol me too! I just got one added the other day! I got mine from countdowntopregnancy.com
Then you go into your profile and add it to your signature

I'm 5dpo today and my boobs are very sore which is normal during my LP but I also woke up with a stuffy nose. I've been having a lot of acid reflux lately so I'm thinking it's time to finally start the AIP diet I've been himming and hawing about.

Hi! I had been lurking here for a bit right after my MC on 9/11. I was just shy of 9 weeks but based on my HCG levels it looks like the baby stopped growing around 5 weeks.

darlingqueen- our cycles are almost the same and we're not waiting to try either. My blood tests on 9/26 was finally negative and OBGYN gave us to go ahead to start trying. Pretty sure I ovulated on the 30th so hoping to test around 11 dpo or so if I can wait that long. I feel the same why that i've been obsessed with all things TTC since my MC. I told DH last night that I was anxious to just know if I was pregnant or not. Initially we wanted to wait for #3 and were surprised b the pregnancy and very sad to MC. I'm so sorry your family says really unsupportive things, that's horrible! Our girls are 26 months apart and it's a great gap.

Hi! I had been lurking here for a bit right after my MC on 9/11. I was just shy of 9 weeks but based on my HCG levels it looks like the baby stopped growing around 5 weeks.

darlingqueen- our cycles are almost the same and we're not waiting to try either. My blood tests on 9/26 was finally negative and OBGYN gave us to go ahead to start trying. Pretty sure I ovulated on the 30th so hoping to test around 11 dpo or so if I can wait that long. I feel the same why that i've been obsessed with all things TTC since my MC. I told DH last night that I was anxious to just know if I was pregnant or not. Initially we wanted to wait for #3 and were surprised b the pregnancy and very sad to MC. I'm so sorry your family says really unsupportive things, that's horrible! Our girls are 26 months apart and it's a great gap.

So sorry for your loss :/ and wow we really are close in cycles! My last blood draw was a little over a week ago and it was barely enough to need to see me again but, alas, I have to do another. I missed my appointment Monday so I had to reschedule for tomorrow. I'll be 9dpo and I'm just really hoping it'll jump up and be like. Oh you're pregnant again! Lol but I'm trying not to get my hopes up. And yeah my mom is sort of in a bad place right now so she gets a little bitter over things. .just wish she'd think a little before speaking.
Oh you'll be testing on my son's birthday! :) I stupidly tested today which was bfn and bummed me out a bit then realized 8dpo never gave me positives in my pregnancies anyway. So now I'm making myself wait until the 10th.. need to stay busy! Haha

Rosc- AIP is autoimmune protocol diet... I'm hoping it helps with my hashimotos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->