• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC my Rainbow Baby! Looking for buddies who log in often!

Thank you ladies. I think I'd go nuts without this forum! She said that the bleeding was because i hadnt ovulated because of stress? It doesn't make sense to me. I'm looking into natural supplements for fertility and seeing if they will help. Also going to do opks to see if I get a positive one.

Darling I bet if you went back to the diet and exercise you'd catch a BFP pretty quick :) it's amazing the effects of it! I wish I could take veggies in a pill. I hate about 80% of all vegetables.

Gagrlin I hope you get to move before turkey day!

Roschey I think wine and a bath is exactly what I need lol

I have taken juice plus before. It's kind of like veggies in a pill!

I wasn't sure if any of you knew this, but October is National Misarriage and Infant Loss Awareness month. Specifically October 15. That's actually the day AF is due for me. Hoping she stays away. Wouldn't it be extra special for all of us to get our rainbow this month??? You should check out this link below.

:hugs::af::dust::af::hugs:

https://www.october15th.com

Roschey- I saw that October was miscarriage and infant loss month but i didnt know it was being observed on the 15th! That's when AF is due here too. I'm feeling really cramping, just like when I was miscarrying and it's bringing back all those horrible emotions and feelings. I'm just feeling really down today and have no energy to do anything ��

Still-im so sorry you're still bleeding. I dont think you wouldn't ovulate due to stress, but it is possible. I would think you would need to be stressed to the point of not eating, and other things like that to cause you to not ovulate. I read somewhere that you 'typically' bleed the same days as how many weeks you were at the time of miscarrying. I hope you vet answers soon.

Nik- I've been feeling really crampy today also. Feels very similar to AF but much too early. Hopefully it's our little ones just snuggling in better. I was also just thinking that I've made WAY more trips to the bathroom today than is usual. Still very stuffed up and scratchy throat.

There's a local funeral home here that is doing a free ceremony for miscarriage/infant loss month on the 15th. Everyone will be lighting candles, I'm thinking of going.

My AF due around then too. Yesterday was actually the due date with my miscarriage. Hoping October will turn into a lucky month for all!

Hi ladies thought I'd check in. Today is cd 29 for me using Mc date as cd1. I thought I had o down correctly but no period and I had negative tests since 2 days ago. Today I tested with afternoon urine and I sweeeeeeear I see a squinter of a line which I think is just my line eyes. So now im impatiently waiting to retest and check. Trying not to get my hopes up because I feel like I'm too far into my cycle for it to be a squinter. But then again its first cycle after Mc and they can be wonky right? Would you all give it a day or more to test?

Darling, cycles can definitely be wonky post-miscarriage. My first one was a full week longer than usual. I hope this is the beginning of a BFP for you! Test again with first or second morning urine!

Starlight, :hugs: your due date must have been a tough day, I'm not looking forward to that milestone in April. We just celebrated thanksgiving this past weekend and it would have been when we would have told our siblings about the pregnancy.

CD3 for me of a particularly nasty painful AF and only two days until my surgery!

Darling, cycles can definitely be wonky post-miscarriage. My first one was a full week longer than usual. I hope this is the beginning of a BFP for you! Test again with first or second morning urine!

Starlight, :hugs: your due date must have been a tough day, I'm not looking forward to that milestone in April. We just celebrated thanksgiving this past weekend and it would have been when we would have told our siblings about the pregnancy.

CD3 for me of a particularly nasty painful AF and only two days until my surgery!

Thanks Wish and yuck for the painful AF. AF is bad enough and even worse when it hurts :/ Are you getting nervous about the surgery at all, or just ready for it to be done already?

I'm a little nervous but mostly I just want the day to be here so I can get it over with!

Yeah I understand that! I wish you luck in surgery if I don't talk to you before then! My friend is coming over for the weekend. She lives about 17 hours away so we only get to see each other once or twice a year. She's also long term ttc and has suffered multiple miscarriages and had stillborn twins. I can only imagine her pain. One MC and I've been so broken. I just wish miscarriages and stillbirths didn't happen..

Wish keeping my fx for an easy and successful surgery!

Darling my heart goes out to your friend. The pain of losing a baby is not something I'd wish on my worst enemy. Hopefully you will have a lovely weekend together!

AFM got a beeeyuuutiiiful opk today so fx I can jump dh lol

Cd32 for me.. according to FF AF should be here Wednesday... With my temp drop today I'm pretty sure that's accurate. Only time will tell I guess.

Gagrlin sorry for the temp drop hon but you aren't out till the :witch: shows her face!

Wish surgery is tomorrow?

Yes tomorrow is the day! I'm waiting for the call to tell me what time to be at the hospital tomorrow. I hope it's fairly early so I can just wake up and go. I don't want to think about this anymore...just want to get it done and move on!

Still, yay for a positive opk!

Gagrl, I hope the witch stays away.

Darling, have a good time with your friend this weekend. It's nice to be able to talk to someone in real life who understands...or even not talk about it and just know that they can empathize with what you've been through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->