TTC my Rainbow Baby! Looking for buddies who log in often!

Tc- congrats.. Fx for a h&h 9 months

Wish I'm so sorry things didn't go as planned but hey at least now they found the issue and can fix it..

Thanks ladies...I'm feeling a bit less depressed after sleeping on it. The doctor suggested we could try a few cycles of medicated IUI or go straight to IVF immediately after the surgery. Our plan is to get added to the funded IVF waiting list and hope to conceive either naturally or by IUI before our names come up (wait time is 7-9 months).

So this cycle had been very odd as it's my first after my miscarriage... I still havnt ovulated... Wth

So this cycle had been very odd as it's my first after my miscarriage... I still havnt ovulated... Wth

That's so frustrating!! I know my first cycle or two after a miscarriage was always off. I hope it evens out for you soon.

Ugh.. Why is TTC so hard.. Ive had major watery cm for four days now... No ewcm but it's very very watery.

Do you usually get EWCM? I think watery cm is still good and fertile! How are you tracking ovulation?

I also feel the same, this is my 1st cycle after MC, & I'm not even getting watery/ewcm at all. Every day has been creamy with a slight brown tinge to it. I don't you's opks so I done even have them to fall back on.

I hope your temps confirm ov soon, xx

My first cycle after MC I O'd 7 days late, and the next cycle I O'd 4-5 days late. I think it's normal while the hormones settle back down.

I had some surprise good news today - the doctor's office had a cancellation so they can do my polypectomy surgery on Oct 13! I never thought I'd be so happy to be having surgery.

My first cycle after MC I O'd 7 days late, and the next cycle I O'd 4-5 days late. I think it's normal while the hormones settle back down.

I had some surprise good news today - the doctor's office had a cancellation so they can do my polypectomy surgery on Oct 13! I never thought I'd be so happy to be having surgery.

Yes yes yes!!:happydance: This is great news for you! Almost 2 months sooner. When are you able to start ttc after the surgery?

He said we don't need to wait and can start trying again right away! It's such a relief. I'm pumped!!!

Omg wish im so happy for you!:happydance:

G i had that for a few days after i stopped bleeding, that and spotting.

Gagrlin i did opks to figure out O and i Od with only watery cm. Never got ewcm even tho i normally do.

I'm temping and using cm.. I have opks but forget to use them... I usually get ewcm but I'll take the watery.. Were still bding every other day..

Still -mine has been coming them going in the CM, but the past 2 days it's not beef there fingers X that's if away.

Gag- we got a lot of watery CM today & BD straight away, & we are just going to take that as Good incase we also don't get EWCM cycle.

AFM - I should have O'd by now previous to MC, I got a sharp pain for 2 days on my right side the cycle I got pregnant so I've been looking out for that again. & I'm just hoping with the start of the watery CM I'll get my temp shift soon xx

Well I may have spoke too soon.. Temp shot up last night. Well see what the next two days are but we'll bd today too just to cover all basis.

Gagrlin yay for temp spike!

G i got spotting with o that cycle also, which i found out is pretty common with post mc cycles.

AFM the witch just keeps hanging around. Normally my af is 5 days but im going on 8 days now. So annoying.

Tc- wow! Beautiful line for being so early. HUGE congrats!!

Wishn- :happydance:

Gagrl and G - hang in there ladies. I know it's frustrating but your body definitely tends to act a little wonky post MC. Hope you both Ov soon.

SP - definitely sounds like your body is clearing out more stuff. Try to see it as a good thing :hugs:.

I took my first OPK today and it was close but not quite positive. Maybe tomorrow. Good to see my hormones are doing what they're supposed to be doing. My husband is on the fence about trying in December though. We just bought a house and we're renovating. He says he'd rather be done with all of that first :sad1:.

Confuzion maybe hed be ok with ntnp? We all know that means we try lol

Well we're technically supposed to be NTNP come December. I was planning on doing the trying lol. But he just doesn't want me to be pregnant with the stress of the house hanging there. I said it's not like I'd be popping out he baby right away. There's 9 months you know. And I also reminded him that it took us 2 years to get a sticky the last time and I don't want to waste time. It seems like the idea is stressing him out. I'm hoping he'll be in a better state of mind come December. We'll see. He's definitely taken away some of my excitement though :(

Aw confuzion, I'm so sorry your husband isn't quite on board with TTC in December. I hope you can convince him by then! When you've struggled to conceive and had losses in the past, I can see how you would be anxious to get started! I can also see that it would be scary to embark on that path again with all you went through to get your lovely daughter. Could that be part of his hesitation?

It's so true that it is definitely the woman who does the 'trying'....all the man really has to do is 'deliver the goods' when she says so! Can you imagine an alternate reality where men are only fertile a few days a month? The human race would be in trouble!

Still, is AF still hanging around? Go away witch!

Confuzion hopefully the Christmas spirit will change his mind!

Wish the human race would be extinct lol

AFM cycle day 10 and still bleeding. .......Uuugggghhh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back