• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC my Rainbow Baby! Looking for buddies who log in often!

Hi ladies how are you are doing? I had my blood draw appointment today but totally forgot I have to wait until Monday for results because they are closed Fridays. Ugh I wish we could all just magically get pregnant now lol hope you are all well!

Hi darling! Wouldn't that be nice?!
I'm well! Had more cramping yesterday, but none today. CM seems to drying up a little, maybe some BB tenderness, but more deep in. Otherwise I'm feeling pretty good!!! I saw a shooting star last night! Haven't seen one since I was a little girl! Fingers crossed it's my Rainbow Baby saying he/she will be here soon!!!

How are you? How frustrating to have to wait so long for results!!

Rosc oh that's great! Here's hoping your rainbow baby is on its way. I'm OK doing my typical symptom spotting during the 2ww. But I'm not holding my breath these are true symptoms since I'm baby crazed and will see anything lol tested today at 9dpo and bfn which I expected. Trying to hold off until 11dpo before testing again.

I'm so over this endless mc. I'm done with the constant bleeding. 23 days of bleeding post delivery. 9 days of no bleeding and then it shows up again and and now im on day 13 of more bleeding! it's just awful and making me so depressed:cry: I'm so sorry for ranting I'm just so frustrated and upset :cry:

Oh STILL. Im so sorry. That has to be awful. Have you talked to your doctor about it? That seems a little excessive in bleeding. I hope it stops for you quick so you can start trying for your rainbow! Keep us posted!

I have an appointment tomorrow at 1000 am and now I'm nervous they're going to find something wrong with me.

Still.. I'm so sorry hon.. I'll be praying for you

Still, I'm sure everything is fine.. it might actually be a good thing, they might be able to figure out the cause of prolonged bleeding and get you set right so that you can be on your way to trying again :) I wish you good luck and hope everything goes good tomorrow!

I hope so. But everything ive read basically says it means my mc wasnt resolved. Its just so frustrating.

Still I'm so sorry this is dragging on for you...does seem like maybe there is still some tissue left in there. Good luck at your appt today. Keep us posted on what the doc says.

I had a BFN today at 14 dpo, which means my polyp surgery should be able to go ahead as planned next week! I'm anxious to get this thing out already!

So today, runny nose and sore throat still. Bbs are more tender. CM drying up a little more and CP so high can barely reach it. And SUPER tired today! I can barely stay awake at work. So hopeful that these are all still good signs. They're all the same symptoms I had at this time the last 2 pregnancies. I had originally planned on testing Monday or Tuesday, but now I'm getting scared. My problem hasn't been GETTING pregnant, it's been STAYING pregnant. I want to know for sure if I'm pregnant, but I want to see a nice day line! Ugh I don't know what I'm going to do...

So I'm thinking Im out this month.. Other than my breasts being sore which happens every month.. I've had nothing and I'm somewhere between 7-9 dpo.. I'm sure once we move into our house the stress will go down and we will get our bfp.. I'm just hoping it's this year.. Please God let it be this year.

Gagrl, don't give up on this cycle so soon! It's possible you haven't even implanted yet, and definitely too early to be worried about lack of symptoms! Fx you get a sticky BFP very soon!

Gagrlin I had no symptoms with my last bfp. You're not out until the witch shows. When are you moving? We get the keys to our new house on the 13th, I'm so excited! Hate the stress of moving tho:wacko:

Roschey are you taking anything extra this cycle? I'm sorry you're feeling so anxious hon, can't blame you with back to back losses :hugs:

Wish when is your removal happening?

AFM....the appointment was awful. I was dreading it so much. But then of course the waiting area is filled with pregnant women. Then I have to fill out a postpartum check up as if I was full term. Then my Dr who is like almost 30 weeks pregnant was clearly uncomfortable around me. As if mc was contagious. I just sat there silently crying the whole time answering questions. Had to give a urine sample and of course start another round of bleeding so pretty sure it was mostly blood in the sample. Then dr tells me that because the hpt was negative it's probably stress causing the bleeding. Um. What. Then has me talk to a nurse about counseling. And the entire time DH was so...flippant about everything as I'm sitting there with tears streaming down my face. I'm so done with everything.

Wishn- glad you are able to get the polyp taken out soon and hoping you'll get your BFP soon! :)

rosch- wishing you luck! when do you get to test?

gagrl- 7-9 dpo is early and I never really got any noticeable symptoms in my pregnancies until after AF was missing.

Still- I'm so sorry your appointment was bad! That is really rough, because I am a stressed person as well and it's so hard to NOT stress about things. I hope you find healing soon, and you know we are all here for you!

As for me. I'm on 10dpo and tested negative this morning. I'm pretty sure I'm out because I've been experiencing my oh so typical ovarian cyst sign (i.e sharp pain at my ovary) today and my cervical check was more open since yesterday and it dropped a little, so I'm guessing I might even start sooner than predicted (Monday)
Weirdly enough, I've been so emotional all week crying over everything and today after the negative I'm okay with it. Which I don't understand really. I think it has a lot to do with the 2ww stress it's the not knowing that makes me so stressed out, and now I'm pretty sure the answer is no, I am just ready to start again next month. I am planning on starting some extra fertility booster stuff this month. Eat better, exercise more, and I'm thinking about buying and taking Myo-inositol and Vitex all to help with my PCOS stuff. I realized I can try as much as I want but unless I'm making effort in fixing the underlying cause, I'm not really helping myself to conceive.. I hope everyone has a great night! <3

Darling sorry if you've said before but have you been seen for PCOS? Diet and exercise do go a long way. I've been saying I want to because I know it'll help me with a lot of things, but I really dislike vegetables :sick:

Gagrlin I had no symptoms with my last bfp. You're not out until the witch shows. When are you moving? We get the keys to our new house on the 13th, I'm so excited! Hate the stress of moving tho:wacko:

Roschey are you taking anything extra this cycle? I'm sorry you're feeling so anxious hon, can't blame you with back to back losses :hugs:

Wish when is your removal happening?

AFM....the appointment was awful. I was dreading it so much. But then of course the waiting area is filled with pregnant women. Then I have to fill out a postpartum check up as if I was full term. Then my Dr who is like almost 30 weeks pregnant was clearly uncomfortable around me. As if mc was contagious. I just sat there silently crying the whole time answering questions. Had to give a urine sample and of course start another round of bleeding so pretty sure it was mostly blood in the sample. Then dr tells me that because the hpt was negative it's probably stress causing the bleeding. Um. What. Then has me talk to a nurse about counseling. And the entire time DH was so...flippant about everything as I'm sitting there with tears streaming down my face. I'm so done with everything.

Not taking anything extra, just my prenatal vitamin. When I was pregnant in May, my OB had me on oral progesterone, but he wants me to call him whenever I get a BFP so that we can start testing. I started my second miscarriage before I had a chance to resume it. Hoping I can start right away whenever I become pregnant again.

I'm so terribly sorry about your appointment. My PCP (who is also a friend and neighbor) was only a little more than a month ahead of me when I became pregnant in May. I've had my two miscarriages while her pregnancy continues to progress beautifully. I'm very happy for her, but it also hurts so bad to see her everyday and know that that's where I should be now too.
It hurts my heart for you that you had to experience that. You certainly deserve a big glass of wine and a hot bubble bath!!
:hug:

Wish, still, and darling.. I guess we'll see..

Still- we are renovating my father's in law's house to move into. He passed away kind of suddenly in April at 62. We already have the keys... Hoping to move in next month.

Still...I'm so sorry your appointment was awful. It's crazy to me that your doc said you're still bleeding because of stress?! That doesn't seem right (or even possible!) I hope it's just your hormones still a bit wonky post-miscarriage and that everything clears up soon for you! :hugs:

Darling sorry if you've said before but have you been seen for PCOS? Diet and exercise do go a long way. I've been saying I want to because I know it'll help me with a lot of things, but I really dislike vegetables :sick:

I have. I was "diagnosed" with it about 3 years ago. I do ".."s because I wasn't actually tested for it, but the doctor said I show all the signs of it and that testing was difficult and expensive. When they tested my progesterone levels after O I was always around 4-6 which they said meant I didn't ovulate. So I'm afraid I'm going to be back in that boat again. #3 was such a surprise because we weren't trying and as far as the doctor had said, I probably wouldn't ovulate, or if so they wouldn't be mature enough to get pregnant without clomid. BUT when I did get pregnant with #3 I had be doing the 21 day fix diet and exercising 40 minutes a day daily and then boom surprise pregnancy... so maybe that triggered me to ovulate properly. Maybe if I go back to a diet and exercise regimen I'll be able to get #4 and I totally feel you on the veggies thing. I like about half of the list of veggies that are on the standard meal plans on diets. I have been debating a morning juicing plan to get my daily veggies in without me knowing hahah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->