TTC my Rainbow Baby! Looking for buddies who log in often!

Hello ladies. I hope it's ok if I join you.
I recently had a loss on February 8th at 7 weeks. I had to have a D&C since my OB wanted to rule out a possible ectopic pregnancy (it wasn't).
It was so devastating since I've been trying to have a baby since July of 2010 and that was the first pregnancy I'd ever had.
So now I'm 4 weeks past D&C and just waiting for AF. I'm fairly certain she should be here either Friday or Saturday.
Once AF gets here, I'll call my OB who will be doing cd3 blood work and Femera with monitoring this cycle.

I honestly can't believe I'm back to this since I'd given up all hope of ever becoming pregnant almost two years ago and stopped seeing my RE after two failed IUIs.

But now that I've actually been pregnant, it's all I want and all I can think about!

I really hope we all get that sticky bean soon!

Welcome Britta and mamag:flower: I'm so sorry for your losses.

Hi Britta, sorry for your loss. We have been trying since 2011, so I know how hard this journey is. Big hugs, hopefully you will get your rainbow soon.

Welcome Britta and mamag. So sorry for your loss :/ anytime you need to rant or need support this group is great for it!

Still how was the ultrasound?

Afm, second day of clomid finished and af is over so bding is in play ;) they are basically practice runs since I'm not in my fertile window yet but hey ;)

Hello ladies. I hope it's ok if I join you.
I recently had a loss on February 8th at 7 weeks. I had to have a D&C since my OB wanted to rule out a possible ectopic pregnancy (it wasn't).
It was so devastating since I've been trying to have a baby since July of 2010 and that was the first pregnancy I'd ever had.
So now I'm 4 weeks past D&C and just waiting for AF. I'm fairly certain she should be here either Friday or Saturday.
Once AF gets here, I'll call my OB who will be doing cd3 blood work and Femera with monitoring this cycle.

I honestly can't believe I'm back to this since I'd given up all hope of ever becoming pregnant almost two years ago and stopped seeing my RE after two failed IUIs.

But now that I've actually been pregnant, it's all I want and all I can think about!

I really hope we all get that sticky bean soon!

Really sorry to hear that, but there is always hope! Hang in there and keep trying! All the best!

Darling when is your fertile window?

The ultrasound went well, measuring a little ahead. Had more bloodwork done and referred to an OB for high risk assesment

Still I'm so glad the ultrasound went well. I know you were nervous about it!

Welcome to the new ladies...so sorry for your losses.

I'm just hanging out, waiting to O. Sex week started last night and DH surprised me by wanting to go again this morning (so rare!) We had to delay the IUI to April since the clinic ran out of provincial funding for this fiscal year.

Wish that sucks about having to wait, but fx you get a natural bfp instead :)

Yeah the ultrasound went well, but I don't think I'll relax until our 15 week one.

Still yay for a good ultrasound! :)

Oh my fertile window is in 3-4 days and I'll be ovulating when we're at Disney world! Hehe

Darling my husband swears Disneyworld is better lol I've only ever been to Disneyland so no clue, but that's what he says. I guess there is more in Disneyworld? Not sure. My girls don't seem to care Haha!

I haven't been to either... well I think I went to Florida as a kid like nine years old but that was it.
Is there a lot for adults to do, I know everyone always goes but I don't know why. My hubs hates rides ad rollarcoasters so we never thought about it as an option.

Sex week is starting, lots of fun hehehe. Going to play it cool until aprils FET is here. Praying for a miracle but hoping the time just flies by.

Not sure about Disneyworld, but Disneyland doesn't have many roller coasters, most of their rides are themes based on their movies. Those are pretty fun for all ages. There are lots of groups of adults that go. But I'd say you really have to be a Disney fan to appreciate it lol

We will have to check it out one of these days I am sure. He secretly loves everything Disney, so maybe he would out loud love that place!

Cd13 here, and going to give it a go this month.
How is everyone else doing?

Part of me has never forgiven my parents for never taking us to Disney when I was a kid! I went to Epcot center when I was 19 and it was...well...lame. I really want to take my own kids someday...if we ever have any to take!

I'm in the two week wait...something like 2 or 3 dpo. DH seemed randier than usual this month so we got the BD covered pretty well at least! I'm expecting AF the 30th or 31st...work has been bananas so although it's stressful it's at least a good distraction from counting dpo and symptom spotting.

Wish did you do anything extra this cycle?

I love Disney but it was 10000 times better taking my girls because they get so excited.

Well I'm cd8 today. Af was right on time when I expected her after the d&c so that's good. One more day of Femera (cd5-9) and I'm going to the ob on the 24th to check my follicle growth and possible trigger shot. Fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->