TTC my Rainbow Baby! Looking for buddies who log in often!

Hi ladies hope you all are doing great! Such exciting things happening here this week huh?

Britta fxed for you!

Myshel wooooo! bring on the FET!

Wish wooo that's exciting! I have a strong feeling this will be your cycle!! :D

AFM and yes AF finally showed up the next day full force and I'm on CD 4 and she's still going super strong, so now she's just overly showing LOL Starting my clomid 100mg tomorrow, so here's hoping. I am trying to be optimistic, I'm not pessemistic but I guess I'm just like meh. After so many months of trying, I've just sort of lost the ability to have much hope with each cycle- Now it's just like, hurry up cycle so you can disappoint me yet again. At least with clomid I'm having normal cycles, which I'm trying to remain happy about but after this cycle I have to break, so I'm not looking forward to that, knowing me I'll have another 8 week cycle during the break so it'll take forever before I'd be able to try again properly...Idk I guess it's just because today is the due date so I'm a little emotional.

I hope you girls are having a better day than me! haha

Hugs darling, hope you got through the due date ok. I really hope that this higher dose of clomid will do it for you! I know the feeling of not being able to get too hopeful after months of disappointment...but even if you're not feeling it, please know we're all hopeful and optimistic for you! It's worked before, it can work again. You've got this :)

Ask, great timing that you O'd so soon after the IUI! My gonal-f was $500 for one 450 IU pen (I paid $100), ovidrel trigger was $75 (I paid $18) and crinone progesterone was $207 (I paid $52). The price of the crinone surprised me...that's only 18 doses! It's gonna cost a pretty penny if this works and they want me to continue the progesterone support.

Thanks, Wish! I don't know for sure when I ovulated...sometime between Wednesday and Friday as my temp spiked pretty high this morning...it felt like it was Thursday as that's when I had the most cramping...FX! We covered the bases with BDing anyway. You are lucky that insurance pays for some of your meds! I have pretty good insurance when it comes to everything else, but absolutely 0 infertility coverage. I'm terrified that we will end up doing IVF and if the first round doesn't work ...we will be screwed! How many gonal-f injections did you do?

I'm starting progesterone suppositories tonight and my insurance did pay for a 30 day supply but after that it's $300 a month! Not sure if they will cover it under maternity care...I hope so!

Ask awesome having all your bd bases covered!that totally sucks that your insurance doesn't cover infertility...insurance companies make no sense to me.

Darling :hugs: i hope yesterday wasn't too hard on you. Hang in there hon, I think this higher dose is going to be awesome:thumbup:

Britta have you tested again?

Darling I have my fingers crossed for you this is gonna be your cycle!

Ask I hope you caught that egg! Sounds like you have a great chance!

Still I didnt test today. Mostly because I didnt have any tests! Lol. But I have to say I definitely feel pregnant. Like full blown nausea and light headed just like I did the cycle I was pregnant. I also have lots of tenderness/pinching/bloated feeling in my uterus so hopefully that's a good sign. Today was supposed to be AF and nothing! Not even a hint of her. I got some cheapo tests from Walmart (4 of them) so I'll test in the morning for sure!

Keep your fingers crossed for two lines!!

Here's my test from this morning. Different brand but I very distinctly see two lines. I'm 16 days past trigger today. Thoughts?

Attachments

• 20170409_091318.jpg
    20170409_091318.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 10
I see it Britta! Trigger must be gone by now...looks like a real BFP!

I did my trigger shot last night so it should make me O 36-48 hours later. Strangely my temp was high morning, but it was taken an hour later than usual and I had a glass of wine last night...sure hope I haven't already O'd or the IUI tomorrow is pointless.

Don't worry too much with temps while you have been taking meds. I found mine were all over the place with my IUI's and I was fully monitored so I know I didn't ovulate before the trigger.
Good luck!

Britta that loooks like a positive. Yay!

Britta :wohoo: omg!!!!! When is AF supposed to be due? I would think if that was still the trigger it'd be much more faint!

Af was due yesterday. It's a lot darker than the wondfos were, but it's hard to compare since they are different brands. I think it might be real! I can't even believe it.

Oh yeah def can't compare it to another brand. Omg so you're a day late and that looks sooooo positive!!!!! Are you testing again tomorrow?!

Britta, I think it's for real! Congrats!! :happydance:

Myshel, thanks for the tip about meds causing wonky temps! I'll just ignore them then. I did an opk yesterday morning and it was very negative, so it seemed weird that I would O so early and before trigger. Just for fun, I did an opk and hpt this morning, both positive of course. I just wanted to see proof that the trigger was in my body! I kind of want to test out the trigger...I have lots of tests but I think it might drive me crazy.

Congrats Britta!!! I'm sure you are anxious to do your beta but it seems like you have a positive there!

Wish maybe test after a week or every 2 days or something?

Still, I think I'm going to wait until 7 days post-trigger to test again. Trigger might be gone by then, but way too early for me to think it's a real BFP if it's positive. IUI is in a couple hours! :happydance:

Wish I'm so excited for you! I so hope this iui does the trick! Whoo!

IUI is done! And now we wait.:coffee: DH's sperm numbers were on the low side, but I'm trying to think positive because it only takes one to find its way!

Wish I am sending so many positive vibes your way. I definitely have my Fx for you!!! I hope this is it.

Still I sure did! Even darker today than yesterday! I am for sure pregnant! And symptoms are already starting to set in. Started feeling even more ms last night and this morning. I can't wait for Friday to get my beta. But the way these test are getting darker, I feel good about this one. I hope little bean sticks!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->