TTC my Rainbow Baby! Looking for buddies who log in often!

Here is a pic if I attached it correctly. First is test from 2 days ago. Second two are from today. Middle is FMU and bottom is about 6 hours later.

Do you think they are just residual trigger shot?

Attachments

• 20170406_000646.jpg
    20170406_000646.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 11
I would give it a couple more days, those are really really faint.
Hope they keep getting stronger!

Good luck Joy for the IUI, hope you get in soon. Yay for a positive. I am surprised they didn't monitor your full cycle just in case.

Did you period fully start yet, or have you only had that one weird bleed??

Af. I can't sleep. Freaking estrace, for some reason it gives me insomnia and headaches which super sucks. Next appointment is April 12! This is going by so fast holy moly!

Good morning ladies. So test from this morning looks maybe a tiny bit darker? Still trying not to get too excited. I'm so scared this is still just trigger

Attachments

• 20170406_072047.jpg
    20170406_072047.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 12
Britta I can definitely see it!!! Trigger is supposed to be gone after about 12 days, right? Fx for you it darkens, keep testing!

Ask, great news on the pos opk! Good luck with the IUI! I should be right behind you in the next week or so.

Darling, is AF still being weird? I would agree that you did O on clomid...maybe they are just testing progesterone too early (before your progesterone peak)

Myshel, sorry for the insomnia. I struggle with insomnia too sometimes. Sometimes I take melatonin, I think it helps. I also downloaded a meditation app...I listen to it at bedtime and sometimes I fall asleep before the 10 min is even up! April 12 will be here before you know it!

Today is my 5th day of Gonal-F. I feel pretty normal. A few little lightheaded moments and twinges in the ovaries here and there. Ultrasound tomorrow morning! I bet they're going to up my dose....I have a feeling I will have at least 4 more days of injections before I'm ready to trigger. I really want more than 1 follicle to make this all worth it!

Wishing that is sooo close!!! Ahhhhh excited for you
Good luck with your ultrasound, let us know how your follicles are doing.
I tried a meditation thing before but had a hard time with it, butmight try again. Hubs is suppose to be home soon so hopefully that will help. I just miss having someone to talk to during the night to be honest.but at least it is letting me be productive I guess.

BRITTA I SEE SOMETHING,

Cd 6 here whoop whoop! Come on FET let's DO THIS

Myshel what is the next step for you after the estrace? I took Passion flower to help with insomnia after the MC. It really did help. Melatonin made me have awful dreams for some reason lol

Wish FX for your US tomorrow! Glad the meds are messing with you too much.

Britta I think it may be darker. How many days past trigger are you? Keeping my FX!!

Still- I'm 13 days past trigger today. 12dpo I think.

So I googled and it said up to 14 days? Idk if that's right. Will you be testing again tomorrow?

So I googled and it said up to 14 days? Idk if that's right. Will you be testing again tomorrow?

I've seen the same. I've also seen a bunch that said it should be out by 10 days past trigger, so I'm trying to lean on the long side to be careful. Tomorrow is 14 days past trigger and that's when they told me to test so if it's still positive tomorrow morning I'll call to schedule beta. I have ONE test left, so hopefully it's good news in the morning!

I've only done a trigger once and it was still there at 10dpt and gone at 11dpt. FX for you!

Ok ladies. New test added this morning. I'm 14 days past trigger, and I think 13 (maybe 12) dpo.

Attachments

• 20170407_071648.jpg
    20170407_071648.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 20170407_071655.jpg
    20170407_071655.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 9
Britta is the blue one on the right/top from today? I can see the line! Soooo hopeful this is your BFP and not trigger!

Britta is the blue one on the right/top from today? I can see the line! Soooo hopeful this is your BFP and not trigger!

Yep, that's the one from this morning. I'm going to try to call my Ob's office and get Beta Scheduled.

I'm gonna go crazy. For whatever reason my ob office wants me to wait another WEEK and test again then call them. A week! How am I gonna make it through this? Ugh

A week? That's annoying...well you should having a blazing strong BFP by then! I think my clinic won't do a beta until 17 days post IUI.

My ultrasound went well this morning! I have 2 16 mm follicles on my left ovary, nothing happening on the right. So I am supposed to do one more shot of gonal-f tonight, go back in for blood work tomorrow morning and do the trigger shot tomorrow night, IUI on Monday!!!

Wish only a weekend until IUI:happydance:

Britta that line def looks darker!!I know it seems like forever, but I think they want to wait a week to make sure your AF doesn't show and it be just the triggershot or a chemical. Are you going to keep testing?

I don't have any tests right now. But I'll probably test every other day or so

Britta - that's frustrating! Just keep testing!

Wish - yay for 2 follies! About how much did your meds cost?

I think I may have ovulated last night (a couple of hours after my IUI) because I had serious O pains on my right side. I forgot how painful O is on clomid!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->