TTC my Rainbow Baby! Looking for buddies who log in often!

So excited for you britta!! Looking forward to your beta!!!

One moe day and try I get my lining checked! Whoop whoop. FET is quickly coming up.

Britta excited for you, good luck on the betta. The line getting darker is great, hope you have a happy nine months ahead of you.

Myshel, hope your scan goes well tomorrow!

Britta, the symptoms starting must make it seem real! It'll be Friday and beta time before you know it.

I'm feeling better today, cramps from IUI and O are gone. Pretty sure I O'd yesterday when I was supposed to. We even BD'd last night to cover our bases. I start my vaginal progesterone tomorrow morning...here's hoping it helps something stick!

Well ladies it was mentioned to me that it wasn't appropriate for me to stay on this thread, so out of respect I will leave :flower: I've followed all of you who have journals, and I'll be cheering all of you on and keeping my fx for you all to get your rainbows <3

Britta I hope to be seeing you soon on the pregnancy boards!

I am not sure if I missed something, but I think it is great and encouraging to see someone that had a loss carry a rainbow baby. I thought this thread was to cheer each other on, and hopefully all be pregnant together.
Maybe I lost the boat on this one.

Still :hugs: wishing you a happy healthy pregnancy and hopefully we'll all be joining you on the "other side" very soon!

It doesn't bother me at all to have you here, in fact you are always so positive and supportive. I can see how it might be a trigger for some people, but your rainbow baby scan makes me feel so happy for you and hopeful that we will all get there someday!

How is everyone doing?

Britta, did you get the results of your beta?

I'm 4 days post-IUI....this is going to be an interminable wait! I'm sure the progesterone symptoms are going to mess with my head...breasts are already sore and heavy. 13 days till my beta :dohh:

Wishing you all a Happy Easter weekend!

7-8dpo and 8dpiui today. The progesterone side effects suck and are definitely messing with me...bloating, feeling extra hungry, skin breaking out. Bleh!

Bleh is right Ask! Well you're at least half way through your wait. Which progesterone are you using? I'm using crinone...oh my it's so gross, leaves this chunky white discharge behind. I don't see any BDing happening while I'm using this stuff.

Progesterone is the worst, starring that on Monday as well. Finally have our FET scheduled for next Friday so a full week away. Dying here I want this now!

Hope everyone is doing well, looks like the symptom spotting is just around the corner.

Wish - it's the generic form of prometrium and sounds similar to yours.

Myshel - so exciting!!!

It's a progesterone party on this thread! Here's hoping soon it's a BFP party

Sorry for silence this week, it's been a hectic one!

Congrats Britta on the pregnancy!

Still-I enjoy seeing your posts, I wish you didn't feel like you needed to go. I hope your pregnancy is stress free and goes smoothly for you!

Wish- the waiting game now, eh? Hopefully it'll go by pretty fast for you.

Ask- those side effects in the 2ww are ridiculous, always confusing. My first cycle on Clomid I got HUGE swollen boobs in the tww which got me so excited because that usually only shows when I'm pregnant, but alas I wasn't BUT I did ovulate, so maybe they were just big because my body wasn't used to O hahah. Wishing you a speeding wait!

Myshel- Exciting not much longer now!! :)

Afm, I am CD11 I believe, I finished out my clomid and just waiting for O day. We've been Bding a lot more than normal. I know there's conflicting research on sperm count with everyday bding, but it's sorta just been a natural everyday sort of thing this week (sometimes twice a day?)- Kids have been going to bed earlier, and we've been waking up before them, so there's been more opportunity than normal. lol I'm imagining I'll be ovulating in the next 1-4 days so hopefully all this bdding will be productive! hahah

Darling, with all that BDing it sounds like you'll have lots of sperm ready and waiting when the egg drops! Fx for you!

Although my husband does have low count and motility numbers, he had his best numbers after making sure he relieved himself every day leading up to the IVF. So I think that really depends on the man and his members :) so I wouldn't worry, just try to keep it up until ovulation

Still ... is that a name I see there?? If we ever get luck enough to get pregnant with a little girl I love the name Ava Rose. (My husband wants the babies initials to be ARM)

Hey ladies, progesterone party here we go!!

Still ... is that a name I see there?? If we ever get luck enough to get pregnant with a little girl I love the name Ava Rose. (My husband wants the babies initials to be ARM)

Hey ladies, progesterone party here we go!!

lol wrong thread, someone was asking the name of the last baby you know born, and I must have clicked the wrong thread when I was replying. So Sorry!!

Darling it sounds like you have bd covered! I wouldn't worry too much about the every day thing. So much varied info, and I don't think it applies to every person.

Wish & Ask I hope the progesterone side effects don't hit you ladies too strong. When do you plan to start testing?

Myshel We did find out last week, we are having another boy :blue: Which is a very strange feeling, but we are excited.

I've been following along ladies, cheering you all from the side! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->