TTC my Rainbow Baby! Looking for buddies who log in often!

Still, in the saline infusion sonogram they fill the uterus with saline and then do a transvaginal ultrasound, the saline helps them to see inside the uterus better, to make sure everything is normal and there are no polyps or fibroids or anything that might prevent me from getting (and staying!) pregnant.

confuzion, I stalked your journal...your daughter is so adorable! :)

Still.. I actually don't take anything for anxiety.. I've been taking a probiotic and vitamin D and a lot of prayer and it's been able to keep it at bay...

Gagrlin lately I've been leaning on prayer to function so I hear you on that. I don't want to go back to medication so I've been looking into natural supplements like maca.

Gagrlin lately I've been leaning on prayer to function so I hear you on that. I don't want to go back to medication so I've been looking into natural supplements like maca.

There are a lot of natural supplements... Valerian and hops, magnesium, probiotics... I'm sure you'll find something that works for you.

Wish hopefully that will go perfectly and maybe give you a boost of confidence and positivity for ttc :dust:

Gagrlin thank you, I've been researching so hopefully I'll find something:)

Wishn the cycle I had the SIS is the cycle I got pregnant with my daughter ;) I think if possibly cleared a path or something. Because it was our first try in almost 6 months (doctor ordered because of the molar pregnancy--actually I think they wanted us to wait a year--psh yeah right!), and we never caught the egg on our first try before so I think it did something! Hope it's lucky for you too.

And thank you I think she's pretty darn cute too lol.

Ooh confuzion I sure hope the SIS does the trick for me too!

Wish it's either positivity or go crazy! When is your SIS taking place?

Oh confuzion I do remember you saying you were waiting for dec, I'm sorry. Ugh a year?! Goodnight no thanks. Glad it wasn't that long for you!

I think we may have found out the possible cause of my miscarriage: they found what looks like a polyp in my uterus during the saline infusion ultrasound this morning. This could explain both the loss as well as how long it took to conceive, since it's on the anterior wall and could be preventing implantation. Once I have it removed, I think we have a good chance of conceiving our rainbow! We have a follow-up appt Sept 28. I am hoping I don't have to wait long to have the surgery. I'm so tired of waiting!

Wishn I'll be waiting here with you ;) hopefully it's all scheduled and taken care of ASAP and you're on your way to conceiving a beautiful rainbow <3

Hey can I join you ladies? :wave:

As you can see in my siggy, I've lost 3 precious babies and am hoping we will get one (or many!) soon that we get to keep! My most recent loss was in April, so this is cycle #5 trying since then. Should O around Tuesday, not temping or using opks or anything.

Tcinks you posted on one of my threads :hugs: welcome!! Are you taking any supplements or anything?

:wave: tcinks.

Your username looks familiar I think we may have crossed paths when I was TTC my first. I'm sorry for your losses :hugs: and welcome.

Thanks ladies.

I'm not taking anything right now. I think that if I don't get pregnant this cycle, I will see about some additional testing. They did some basic blood tests and hormonal things that all came back normal. But maybe I will look into genetics. Hoping it doesn't come to that, though!

Gagrlin what is that? I really should change my name to still curious haha

Mthfr is a genetic mutation that has been linked to multiple miscarriages. Depending on the type you have it means your body cannot detox as well and maintains high homocystine levels which is not good for TTC/ pregnancy...

Hi ladies!
Can I join? I had a m/c back in April at 14 weeks ( baby passed at 12 wks from a bladder obstruction). We started officially trying again in July. Since then my LP has been 13 days but last month it was 16 and I was getting light lines on an hpt. I believe I had a chemical that month. This month AF was late again but didn't ever test. Wondering if it's just my body getting back to my usual cycle. I stopped bc last Septemeber and got pregnant in Dec. So my body doesn't know what's normal. I'm trying real hard to be positive but this is tough!! Hubby is 32 and I'm 33 and we'd like 2-3 kids so I feel the pressure. Looking forward to hearing all of your stories/journeys.

I'm on cd 6, I usually O around day 16.I was temping but stopped last month as it was stressing me out. I'm relying on opk now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->