TTC my Rainbow Baby! Looking for buddies who log in often!

Sadly no because my circulation and sleep cycles are never the best due to snoring hubby :haha:, but I do try to get OKPs and I have an app that narrows down things for my cycle and include tracking cm, symptoms, and all kinds of other things.

I should remention I had an ovary and tube removed on my left side when I was 15, and a cyst removed on my right at the same time. since then I think every once in a while I suffer from LUF (Luteinized unruptured follicle) syndrome.

To learn more about this click here. I fit most of the symptoms and side effects, but have yet to get an ultra sound to confirm, but the doctor I saw thinks it's the case.

Everyone is so quiet! My end is quiet because I'll in editing zone again. Took my 4th cycle of clomid, ovulation was yesterday or today I think. I'll update again at the end of my cycle. Hope everyone is great!!

Hey Ladies! I was just thinking about this thread too 'darlingqueen'!
Update on me my cycle ended up coming naturally on cd 45 I was just about to take Provera to get it started so glad I didn't have too.

I had a 6 day period and have now been tracking my LH every morning.

Question:
Do I have to wait til the second line gets as dark as the test line or darker for me to be ovulating?

Attachments

• 18870030_1233118876798466_1376219644_o.jpg
    18870030_1233118876798466_1376219644_o.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 3
Gotcha, I've always heard same shade or darker, so I'd say same shade would be right, I've never gotten a "or darker" before probably because I ovulate weak and barely pass my 21 day test each month lol

Gotcha, I've always heard same shade or darker, so I'd say same shade would be right, I've never gotten a "or darker" before probably because I ovulate weak and barely pass my 21 day test each month lol

So your saying I should starting BDing like my life depends on it? hahaha :thumbup:

Hi ladies, looking for an active thread. I log in often. I will be ttc my Rainbow in July. Going to see my OB 12 June, op 13/14 June. Doc will be running loads of tests and then once he knows what to treat we can start bdíng LOL

I hope that I can join you on this journey :)

I'm currently in the TWW right now for June, but I'm not feeling to hopeful. I got a positive for one day all be it, it was a strong one, and I had a bit of Ovulation blood. However, I'm just not so sure any more, and I just don't want to keep up the hope when I can't go to doctors or do anything to find out what's wrong till my immigration goes through and I get health care. So I'm pretty much boarderline depressed about it and not trying to think about it much. I have a huge lawn project I'm doing and more painting needs to be done so I'm trying to preoccupy myself with that then the emptiness of cycle after cycle reaping nothing.

Anyways, sorry if I don't hop on much anymore I'm trying not to trigger feeling about this, and seeing women who have been trying for so long, using prescribed help from clinics getting their bfps...it's just too much for me right now.

I'm currently in the TWW right now for June, but I'm not feeling to hopeful. I got a positive for one day all be it, it was a strong one, and I had a bit of Ovulation blood. However, I'm just not so sure any more, and I just don't want to keep up the hope when I can't go to doctors or do anything to find out what's wrong till my immigration goes through and I get health care. So I'm pretty much boarderline depressed about it and not trying to think about it much. I have a huge lawn project I'm doing and more painting needs to be done so I'm trying to preoccupy myself with that then the emptiness of cycle after cycle reaping nothing.

Anyways, sorry if I don't hop on much anymore I'm trying not to trigger feeling about this, and seeing women who have been trying for so long, using prescribed help from clinics getting their bfps...it's just too much for me right now.

I completely understand some of what you are going through 'canadianmoose' it was a nice little break from the group when it was quiet for a while. Triggering my thoughts about TTC, ovulation and all the billions of thoughts going through my head can get depressing.

Ovulation is so confusing, I dont get ovulation blood which I wish I did because then it would be a for sure sign. The picture I sent the group yesterday today the stick was def not as dark so not sure if I was ovulating or not.

I hope all your immigration stuff goes through quickly. My husband had to go through all of that stuff and waiting is the worst.

Hope all you ladies have a blessed week!

Hi ladies, how's everyone doing?

Darling, I hope your tww passes quickly!

Tnt, hope you BD'd like your life depended on it and caught that egg! (that had me laughing!)

Welcome Angelique, and I'm sorry for your loss. Good luck at your OB appt. Hope you get the all clear to ttc again.

Canadian, so sorry you're having a rough time. I can't believe you have to wait for permanent residency to get a health card...so much for 'universal health care'. I hope this is your month.

AFM, I'm going in for my IUI today. My opk turned positive yesterday, so I triggered around noon. Trying to get some cooking and cleaning done this morning so that I can just relax on the couch this afternoon.

So sorry for everyone's losses. I too had a miscarriage in February and am trying to conceive again. I just turned 38 so I feel like time is not on my side. Hoping it happens soon for all of us and that baby is healthy and sticks!

Ready, thank you and I'm really sorry for your loss too. I'm also 38 and feeling the time pressure. I'm hoping and praying to be pregnant again before my 39th bday in November.

I feel ya with the time running out...I maybe just 29 but I had one ovary removed at the age of 15 and since then my remaining right side has worked overtime to compensate. Releasing every month and the count of eggs went down due to a cyst removal at the same time as the other being removed, they had to remove part of it and said "possible damage to eggs left in there over time."

But I never had an issue with getting pregnant before infact with my ex we accidentally achieved it on pull out and 2 days before ovulation. Now I'm trying on the exact day and days before...and days after, using preseed, hanging upside down and sleeping with the "stuff" still up there afterwards, just about everything...and only one semi positive test in 10 cycles. Husband has coverage but is refusing to get checked out, since I'm stuck doing nothing till immagration is done... I'm so infuriated and feeling hopeless, since my window is shortening they worked out to be 5 more years till "heavy help" will be need. Also they suspect I'll metapaus early, joy...

Canadian, so sorry you're feeling so frustrated and not able to start any fertility investigation. If it was me, I would put the pressure on DH to get a semen analysis! It's so easy, and really the only test he would need to do. It would be nice to know if there's any issue on his side. But I know how guys are about that stuff...they don't want anyone to question their swimmers.

I am 36, 37 in 3 months. I have one DD who is nearly 4. We started TTC just after her second birthday. I fell pregnant 3 times in a row very quickly

- MC 1 - no HB at 8 weeks
- MC 2 - behind in growth from 6 weeks
- MC 3 - no HB at 10&2 after 3 good scans. Down's syndrome (trisomy 21).

We had every test going done (karyotype, thyroid antibodies, blood clotting, DNA fragmentation for OH sperm, I had ovarian reserve, HSG and uterus scan). All good with me apart from slightly elevated Nk cells.

OH has very high sperm DNA fragmentation ranging between 40 and 51. In theory I shouldn't even get pregnant.

Had about 7 months off from TTC while doing tests. Also tried to improve his sperm with vitamins etc. Made zero difference (he had 4 fragmentation tests and last one was even higher than first). He is on methotrexate and various other stuff (naproxen and paracetamol) for a medical condition.

We tried in december first time since last loss and was a chemical.

Today I had a faint BFP on a first response (period due 14th). This was our first month of not using protection.

I am basically terrified of a MMC and considering IVf with IMSI with PGD.

Hi Sweetkat, wow you have really been through hell. I'm so sorry for your losses. I want to say congrats on your BFP, but I know you must be so terrified of another loss. I think we've chatted before about methotrexate...it's so toxic to DNA. Any chance of trying an alternative drug to treat your DH's condition? I'll be praying for you to have a sticky bean this time!

Thank you so much! When will you be testing?

I did another first response and couldn't see a line and also a digital, which said not pregnant. Will test first thing tomorrow.

Although with my last pregnancy I had a bfp 6 days before period was due, then 6 days of negatives and a bfp on the day of the missed period.

OH actually went off the methotrexate for 6 months after my last loss and we waited and waited and had 3 more tests to check his fragmentation and it went up :(. So then he started taking it again and he can't give it up now because he literally can't function :(

I am torn whether IVF with PGD would just be a huge waste of time and money and whether I should go for donor sperm. Thing is, his sperm is basically damaged by all that medication and ivf or no ivf I just think it might still be rubbish :(

Was your IUI medicated? You started TTC almost same time as I did for number 2. Good luck to us both. Keeping everything crossed that this IUI works for you.

Ok so I did a first response today - period due in 4/5 days, the line is very faint. Like barely visible.... could it be a chemical or maybe just too early to show up properly??

Sweetkat have you tested again? It might just be too early to see progression. I hope it darkens up for you!

I got a really faint second line on a wondfo today, but I'm only 8 dpo, 9 days past trigger so I really think it must still be trigger. This week is going to feel so long!

Sweetkat have you tested again? It might just be too early to see progression. I hope it darkens up for you!

I got a really faint second line on a wondfo today, but I'm only 8 dpo, 9 days past trigger so I really think it must still be trigger. This week is going to feel so long!

I tested about ten times lol. Frer getting darker and also got a 1-2 weeks on a digital the day after my positive on frer. Tested again today and it's still 1-2. I will be 4 weeks tomorrow.

Yours could be an early positive? Keep me posted and fingers crossed for rainbows :)

Are you doing IUI for male factor issues or was it recommended for something else?
If I have another loss I am considering donor sperm IUI or IVF with PGD with IMSI with OH's sperm.

Thanks wishin, I've been bugging him about now. But I've been on his case for 8 months to finish my sponsorship and he still hasn't yet, so I'm completely hopeless and depressed that I will get him to do this when he really doesn't want to admit to possibly being the problem...

Although I got him to sleep in boxers only now and got him to wear "roomier" and larger sized pants now, he was wearing a 32 when his hips are 34, still got to work on the undwear change as well but....baby steps...he's not talking the zinc everyday unless I jump on his case. I'm inches away from just saying "why have sexy times if you aren't serious about trying? It hurts for me to try and you're not doing all you can to help and I am..."

Missing sex for a cycle might light a fire under his ass....or he might find "need elsewhere" (he probably won't just my paranoia..) ugh ffs how do you get some one to take something seriously and act...like soon or now! Not fricken 6 months later!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->