• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC number 3!!! :)

Eeep! That is definitely a :bfp:!!!! Congratulations!!!!!

Oh i hope so,still not convinced as only 10dpo and not due af until wed!! Did u buy a frer? Xx

That is a nice line for 10dpo...I don't think you have anything to worry about!
AFM, the damn witch got me this afternoon, 4 days early! I had a feeling AF was on her way because of my temps taking a nose dive.

Oh thats crap, sorry af got u xx

Oh thats crap, sorry af got u xx

Thanks Hun! I should ov around St. Patricks Day, so Fx'd I get "lucky" and conceive my sticky bean then.

Keep posting pics of your tests! I can't wait to see your progression! :)

Congrats ab75!!!

AF got me yesterday too Aims :(

My cycles have been all over the place...I ov anywhere between cd13-cd17 and have 27-30 day cycles.

Think those 2 tests were dodgy,had bfn since then and been spotting slightly today,which has now turned red and feels like af is going to start.......3 days early!!

Think those 2 tests were dodgy,had bfn since then and been spotting slightly today,which has now turned red and feels like af is going to start.......3 days early!!

So sorry hun! Sounds like you had a whacky cycle too! I hope March is our lucky month ladies!:dust:

Oooohhh i just got bfp on frer xx

My temp dropped this morning and I'm feeling like I'm going to start any time. I'm really upset and angry and I think each month it's getting worse to where I just want to give up.

Hi DocMcStuffins,

I see you are pregnanct, congratulations :thumbup:

I am currently into month 6 of TTC baby#3.

I have 2 daughters, Maddison is aged 4 (today) and it took 3 years TTC before we conceived her... and Esmae is aged 2 (and 2 months).. and it took just over 12 months TTC with her. Feel free to read my TTC journal, would be nice to hear from you xxx

My temp dropped this morning and I'm feeling like I'm going to start any time. I'm really upset and angry and I think each month it's getting worse to where I just want to give up.

Sorry Hun! I know it's frustrating...I cried my eyes out when AF showed on Friday. This is our 8th cycle...I told myself that I wouldn't try for more than 12 months and that isn't very far away. :/
I told DH we need to dtd like rabbits and see what happens lol. Don't give up hope!

I am at the end of cycle #6 & I'm trying to remain positive but it's not working. I took a test tonight with a FRER and BFN :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->