ttc number 5

Lol. I know! It's like you don't drink but once or twice a year, but when your pregnant you find yourself wanting a drink. I do that every time. It's so weird. Probably just because you can't have it.

I got crosshairs! :happydance: My chart looks so strange to me I wouldn't have given it crosshairs, but if my temp stays up I'll believe it. And the day it chose is 14 days from when my hCG should've hit 0. It dropped 15 points per day Monday through Thursday and was only 15 Thursday, so I figure Friday it was 0. Hope this means I'll see AF in 10-11 days! Woohoo! So strange to wish for the witch. Lol!

Things are moving quickly. You will be back on the other threads with a BFP again really soon

I got crosshairs! :happydance: My chart looks so strange to me I wouldn't have given it crosshairs, but if my temp stays up I'll believe it. And the day it chose is 14 days from when my hCG should've hit 0. It dropped 15 points per day Monday through Thursday and was only 15 Thursday, so I figure Friday it was 0. Hope this means I'll see AF in 10-11 days! Woohoo! So strange to wish for the witch. Lol!

Woop for crosshairs -hope you get your sticky bean this month xxx:hugs:

Thank you! I see you told your mom and she was happy. That's so great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->