ttc number 5

Well...the tiny bit of very light colored spotting I had yesterday has stopped, and now I have tons of watery CM. If I go ahead and O, it's going to drive me crazy to watch it just go by. :nope:

Be worth it for a nice healthy uterus and optimal place for your next little bubba to grow xxx:hugs:

allforthegirl - I've been looking at herbs, and I remembered you saying you used red raspberry leaf. Did you drink the tea or infusion or take pills? And how much?

I've looked at red clover too, but it seems it's more for those with infertility...I think.

And nettles...looks like those are good before and during pregnancy.

Hi ladies! I figured I would jump back into this forum with women more like me! I am in the midst of our bding marathon, should O tomorrow. I've taken a more relaxed approach to this cycle and I feel much more calm and accepting of what will happen is going to happen. And after our loss my Husband has been very comforting and encouraging! Of course having four little ones keeps me busy too!

@allforthegirl I know that feeling! With kiddos into everything there are more hands to mess things up and it's hard to get motivated when you know it's just going to get messed up again! Just try to remember that saying good moms have sticky floors, dirty ovens, laundry piles and happy kids!

I'm in the middle of packing since we are moving and I didn't realize how many clothes, toys and things we really had! It's nice though as I'm trying to do an as organized move as possible so things go to their new correct spot! And summer is officially here and I'm already dreaming of fall, I'm not a fan of humid and miserably hot weather. I honestly believe it makes my kids crankier too! Anyone else think this?

Hi ladies! I figured I would jump back into this forum with women more like me! I am in the midst of our bding marathon, should O tomorrow. I've taken a more relaxed approach to this cycle and I feel much more calm and accepting of what will happen is going to happen. And after our loss my Husband has been very comforting and encouraging! Of course having four little ones keeps me busy too!

@allforthegirl I know that feeling! With kiddos into everything there are more hands to mess things up and it's hard to get motivated when you know it's just going to get messed up again! Just try to remember that saying good moms have sticky floors, dirty ovens, laundry piles and happy kids!

I'm in the middle of packing since we are moving and I didn't realize how many clothes, toys and things we really had! It's nice though as I'm trying to do an as organized move as possible so things go to their new correct spot! And summer is officially here and I'm already dreaming of fall, I'm not a fan of humid and miserably hot weather. I honestly believe it makes my kids crankier too! Anyone else think this?

Good luck catching the egg! You're going right back to it I see. :happydance:

My doctor thinks my loss was possibly a blighted ovum. I did not start bleeding until my period was a week late, so she has told me to wait to try until AF arrives for my uterus to heal and dating purposes. :sulk:

We live in Texas. Expected to be 103* today, so my kids get cabin fever in the summer. :growlmad: And I think we're all crazy by the end of August.

Good luck catching the egg! You're going right back to it I see. :happydance:

My doctor thinks my loss was possibly a blighted ovum. I did not start bleeding until my period was a week late, so she has told me to wait to try until AF arrives for my uterus to heal and dating purposes. :sulk:

We live in Texas. Expected to be 103* today, so my kids get cabin fever in the summer. :growlmad: And I think we're all crazy by the end of August.

Thank you! For a few days I didn't want to, but then my impatience got to me and my doctor told me it was up to me. So we are going for it! I'm very sorry for your loss! I hope AF arrives ASAP for you!

That is hot! It was 97 today here in Arkansas and humid! But we have storms coming in and it's suppose to be in the 80's for this next week with some rain chances so hopefully that helps! Cabin fever does set in because you can only play outside so much in the heat even at the pool! Today I helped the kids build a fort with some boxes and decorate the boxes I'm using to pack their things. That kept them busy for a while! Hopefully this summer passes by quickly for all of us so we don't go too mad :winkwink:

I saw in next week's forecast we are supposed to have cooler temps and rain, 85* by next Friday. Woohoo! If only it would stay that way. I definitely won't complain though. That's a rare sight for July here.

hi ladies,

im back again, i had a c/p last cycle ugh. this is cycle 9 for me wow. this cycle i am trying epo to help cm, and some other vitamins, if i dont get pg this cycle i am going on bc pills for a few months as they made me very fertile before and i got pg right away 3 times after stopping them. after conceiving all 5 of my kids first cycle it stinks, it hasnt happened, all bloodwork is fine, tubes unblocked etc. im starting to think maybe its dh....oh and dh started maca root to. i really do need a break though, and dh is so sick of me crying everytime af comes. im cd 14 my opk is almost positive, wE have bd past 3 nights, i prop my hips then after 15 min put in a softcup

Hi all. I'm cd15, waiting to O. I think things are going to be delayed this month due to all the grief and stress. My dad died on the 18th, day before my birthday. We talked about skipping this month, but we decided that it would be a blessing to TTC and hope that he is up there waiting to send this baby down to us. Actually, I'm not 100% sure about TTC, since I keep bursting into tears and that sort of kills the mood.

I hope everyone else is doing well. Sorry I haven't been back to catch up yet.

Welcome back Mkarntz and good luck.

I'm so sorry Navygrrl. I pray for comfort for you and your family.

Do da do da do da....dum di dum di dum....Ugh! I feel so lost with nothing to do TTC right now. :growlmad: I feel like I'm just twiddling my thumbs. I can only read the same information so many times. :bike:

I remember the feel clearly. It sucks. I had to try occupy my mind with other things and that was no easy feat either.

Are temping or anything right now to pass the time?? That did help me.

I am temping, and my temp did finally drop a few days ago. I have work to help pass the time during the day, but this week is so slow because of the holiday here that I find myself searching for something to do at times. When actually trying, I was able to occupy my time well researching and talking on here, and then of course the TWW keeps you occupied all the time. Right now, I feel like I don't fit anywhere...even more so than I did before we actually started trying. And when I try looking through the loss board and read about others miscarriages, it makes me cry, so I try not to spend much time there. I'm just in limbo. And I feel like I'm going to O soon...had EWCM yesterday. But then again when I read about it, they say your cycle can just be all wacky...but I'm pretty certain with my temps going down, my estrogen is up. I know it will make me feel good to see me O....letting me know my body has bounced back, but it will frustrate me to miss it too. I'm just impatient! Lol.

crysshae -must be difficult for you, hope you are doing okay. This time next month you will be back in the saddle GL xxxx

crysshae have you gone on the WTT side. Techinacally you are WTT.... there maybe some interesting things for you to read over there. I spent some time over there with pretty awesome women.

I looked there before when we were taking our 3 months of getting ready, not recently. I might try that. Thanks.

crysshae have you gone on the WTT side. Techinacally you are WTT.... there maybe some interesting things for you to read over there. I spent some time over there with pretty awesome women.

Oh good idea -I spent a lot of time over there too, made me feel really proactive when not actually trying yet xxx

I looked around over there last night. It helped keep my mind occupied.

My temp jumped 5 points this morning, so unless something really strange went on overnight, I probably O'd yesterday. That would also explain my feeling of being lost. My hormones are so high that day I always have some kinda weird feelings, usually anxiety, which would match with how I felt yesterday to some extent. So I'm feeling better already today, knowing my body is working again...and only 14 days from the day I actually had contractions and lost the pregnancy. I had originally dated my chart that way as the first 2 days were just spotting, but I decided I wanted to record every day as it played out on one chart and changed it the first day to light so I could watch it. For my cycle purposes, I will probably go back and change it to spotting like it should be.

Since my temps first dropped, they have all been just a little higher than they usually are. I wonder what that means. I'm hoping it means everything was reset from the pregnancy, and it will be a good thing.

How are y'all feeling? Any symptoms yet, wannabubba?

How's the morning sickness, allforthegirl?

I looked around over there last night. It helped keep my mind occupied.

My temp jumped 5 points this morning, so unless something really strange went on overnight, I probably O'd yesterday. That would also explain my feeling of being lost. My hormones are so high that day I always have some kinda weird feelings, usually anxiety, which would match with how I felt yesterday to some extent. So I'm feeling better already today, knowing my body is working again...and only 14 days from the day I actually had contractions and lost the pregnancy. I had originally dated my chart that way as the first 2 days were just spotting, but I decided I wanted to record every day as it played out on one chart and changed it the first day to light so I could watch it. For my cycle purposes, I will probably go back and change it to spotting like it should be.

Since my temps first dropped, they have all been just a little higher than they usually are. I wonder what that means. I'm hoping it means everything was reset from the pregnancy, and it will be a good thing.

How are y'all feeling? Any symptoms yet, wannabubba?

How's the morning sickness, allforthegirl?

Nope -feeling very un -pregnant ;apart from sore boobs really. Shouldn't wish anything upon myself I know lol -had horrible sickness last time and ended up off work for a few weeks cos I could not keep anything down -fingers crossed nothing like that this time; because will probably hit when I am in Spain lol

xx

I hope, for your sake and your holiday, that you don't have symptoms like that.

Were all of your's different?

Mine were pretty much the same, depending on the sex of the baby. I had very few symptoms with my pregnancies that included girls. I say it that way because I've only been pregnant with girls twice, and one of those shared my womb with a boy. My first boy, with my first husband, I vomited all day every day of the first tri. With my other boy pregnancies I was always nauseous for the first 3 months.

My first, girl was nauseous / some sickness for about 12 weeks ;my next 2 boys mild nausea when I didn't eat only; last boy, sickness and nausea for about 10 weeks ,but also had UTI around the same time as first sickness started so hoping it was just that. -thought number 4 was girl because of the sickness haha

xxx mind over matter - I will not be nauseous or sick lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->