TTC over 38 phase 2 " THE BUMP BUDDIES "

Wish, 3 days until you get to know more. These appointments are so exciting and our lives seem to hang from them, don't they? I hope it goes so well :dust:

Oh Dandi, that's not cool. You poor thing. Not long now and you can start getting things back to normal... With little Nash by your side! I'm so excited for you!

Star, my bump buddy, when it's your turn, I'll be where you are now! It's crazy that there has been a 20 week gap and I really think it won't be anything like that long before the rest join us too.

Is it mad that I'm so very pleased and excited that Carrie is doing my scan? She's been like a sister/mum/counsellor/best friend the past couple of months and I was so worried it would be Mr Akande doing it. He's lovely, but he's not Carrie! She's really happy for us and has started signing off her texts with 'x'! Emails still say 'best wishes'!

I'm lying in the garden in the middle of a heatwave. It's been over 30C today (nearly 90F) and it's amazing! I hated being stuck in a classroom all day, but I'm happy now.

Exactly Wish! These are the kind of thing no one talks about and I wish they would so I may have been more prepared for it, lol! I texted my two best friends earlier when I was at my wits end and one of them admitted that she had both of the same problems at the end of her pregnancy. It was nice to have someone commiserate. I had no idea that "butt problems" would be the worst part of pregnancy for me. She gave me some great advice and treatment suggestions to help put me out of my misery, thank goodness. I've just left from my last pre op appt to give blood and such. Now I'm enjoying what will likely be my last peaceful solo lunch for quite some time.

Ellie, when do you go in for your scan??? I'm so excited!!!

Dani was thinking of you in the car today ! Hang in there the end is almost here then you will completly forget the discomfort ! The end is tough going dare anyone to say otherwise lol.. So excited to hear your news on Wednesday :)

Ellie welcome , this time for the long haul ! Can't wait to live vicariously through you lol... We want details ... Nothing Is tmi ;) lol..

Star almost half way already , how did that happen !!!! How are you enjoying the second tri ? Have you an anatomy scan coming up ?

yes, they really do run our lives. Thankfully, this is also my last week at work before a week off so it's going to be VERY busy. I almost forgot I had the appt this week, actually! When I was thinking of all I needed to do this week...oy!

Sending positive thoughts for tomorrow Dandi. I am sure you cant wait to meet your new addition to your family.

Left- hope youe baby girl is feeling better now. I did my Anatomy US already. So far all is well other than some small fibroids hanging out with the baby. They will monitor me every 2 wks just to be on the safe side.

How are your doing Ellie?

Wish l cant wait to hear about the appt.

Hello to everyone else.

Ooooooo, it's N's birthday today! I'm so excited! Dandi, I'm thinking of you and sending love and healing vibes your way! Can't wait to see him :)

Yay little Nash, so excited to see a picture of you xxxxx

Awh congratulations Dani :) I'm so happy for you :) can't wait to see little blue :) hope he is snuggling in your arms right now xxxxxx

Ps I've made a parenting journal if any one would like to help me figure how exactly you do this job !!
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/parenting-journals/2401772-journey-me-my-little-pink-blue.html

Here is the link

Thinking of you Dandi! This is a magical time enjoy your new little one!

Left will follow your journal for tips on parenting.

Dandi- hoping things are well.

My sugar-baby is doing well. She's still sleeping 5-10 hrs at night. She's doing better with taking her bottle too. I give her 1 bottle a day so she can practice. I can tell she's trying really hard to learn to drink from it. Tomorrow we go look at a childcare center. She'll go there 2-3 times a week to give DH a break during the day. I'll post a pic soon.

How are you feeling?

Glad baby Sugar is doing fine and learning how to bottle feed too! Let us know how she does on her first day at childcare. How many hours a day is she supposed to be there? Hope it goes well.

I am doing well. I felt my first kick on Saturday. It was a beautiful feeling. Felt it again this morning. DH was able to feel it too and he was so excited. He kept on saying" thats my girl there".

Awh star its such a special moment :) I LOVED feeling LO move , think it was my favorite bit .. Except when it felt a bit icky near the end as the movments where so huge ! Enjoy and treasure very second .

Sugar sounds like your LO is doing great :) and she is a trooper with the sleeping !! Hope your enjoying motherhood x

Yay for the kick Star! How many weeks are you? I can't wait to get to that point.

Sugar, I'm glad all is good with dd. Picture when you can please!

Afm, my heartburn was awol for 2 days and I got worried as I had some cramps too. Then, today (5+6), my heartburn came back and seems to have brought some nausea with it! I was also so sleepy this morning, I just didn't want to get out of bed at all. I don't know how I'd get through these things if I were working, so perfect to be on holiday the whole of the first tri. I go back to school at 11+6 :)

I have my first scan in 4 days! I'll see my lovely nurse Carrie and also find out how many babies we are having! So exciting :)

Ellie don't panic if the icky feeling comes and goes . Its brilliant your off for the whole first tri couldn't have timed it better :) you will be able to listen to your body and take really good care of yourself :) I see lots of napping in your future ;)

And OMG 4 days I'm so super excitied too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->