TTC over 38 phase 2 " THE BUMP BUDDIES "

Star hope you are doing well!

Ellie omg getting close.

Wish, yes you are next and not too long now!

Jessie Mo is walking :saywhat: he is too cute! Ohhh...and I see (or just noticed) baby 2 in your siggy. Are you trying?!?!?!

happy sunday, ladies
Re: baby #2- we're not trying, not preventing. Im nursing quite a bit and have not gotten a period since Mo was born(no complaints there). Mo is a handful and i dont know how i will handle a pregnancy, part time work, and a toddler at the same time. Im hoping a pregnancy will happen when Mo is sleeping through the night. we still bedshare so im luckily getting enough sleep.
Im going to be 40 in the spring so I know the "clock" is blaring.

Jessie- Mo is walking.... before you know it he will be running. He is a cute boy. You are still young...... l just turned 40 this past Friday. Couldnt believe it but glad l made it to 40. Thanks for the warm thoughts. I am glad l am not on bedrest, that would drive me crazy but if l had to do it for the sake of baby l would. My Drs dont believe in bedrest. So, l am in what they call " home and take it easy rest". So far it is working and we are holding strong. Its always good to read about your Mo and how things are going.

Ellie- Enjoy the kicks. I also do enjoy them a lot. They feel me with joy. My DH loves them too. Hope your DH gets to feel them. Or did he feel the kicks already? Cant wait for Tuesday!

Mdc- another US this week? And you are 7 wks this week too. You will soon be done with first trimester.

Hi to everyone else.

Well, nothing new here. Just counting the days and taking it easy. I have been doing a lot of online shopping for the baby and getting myself ready bit by bit.

jessie - I can't believe Mo is walking! His bedroom looks like he's going to have some fun learning ahead - I can see him getting up to play in the middle of the night b/c it's so tempting! :)

star - so happy to hear all is going well. Keep it up!! If it helps, I can stay home, take it easy and online shop for you too! :haha: Happy birthday, by the way!! :cake: Did you all do anything fun?

ellie - I can't wait for your scan tomorrow!!! :happydance:

mdc - can't wait for your 2nd scan this week too! so much excitement coming up.

I had my baseline bloods this morning, so here we go. AF arrived overnight too, right on schedule for once. I've got a dinner with friends tonight, acu/hair appts on Thurs and a 30th and 40th bday celebration on Saturday to keep my mind focused on other things for this week. Then Napa next week, then we're into the real serious stuff when we get back! November is going to be a blur. But about one month from today, we should be finding out if I'm preggers or not! Looks like that will fall right on Thanksgiving...oy!

Jessie very exciting and I love that you are just testing the waters. Biological clocks are loud man. He he he!

Star, glad you are still hanging in there and I love it that you do not have to be on full bedrest that would be awful.

Wish, bring on November and you are going to be PUPO and knocked up before you know it! I cannot wait! Rah rah sis boom bah -my cheerleading for you. Ha!

awwww, june bugs!!! that's adorable!
I just found out on FB yesterday that a couple we saw over the weekend is pregnant with their 2nd. I'm happy for them - I know they've had a long struggle too and their first was miracle enough for them. They lost twin boys fairly far along in her pregnancy, then they had a hard time conceiving their little girl. I believe I heard they've been going through IVF for a 2nd so I'm glad it worked for them.

https://i66.tinypic.com/314owo4.jpg

It's a boy!!!

Yaaaay Ellie! You are now the only queen in the house. That is some great news! I am sure your DH is happy for that what he was guessing.

Wish- l am so excited that you are getting close and close. November is just a week away then it will be transfer week. I am right here cheering wish. In the mean time enjoy all the birthday parties, Napa and everything thing else because next Thanksgiving you will be busy with baby wish. This is star being positive for Wish😊

I didnt do much on my birthday. Just went out to eat and then the next say went to watch Jack Reacher with DH. It was a low key but good birthday because l am still pregnant.

Fortunately, Pip, my springer, is female! Otherwise I'd be totally outnumbered. Although the idea of 2 Cain boys to clear up after is not appealing... Finlo will need to learn to clean and tidy!

Star, I'm so pleased you are still preggo. How many weeks now? You are doing so well.
Sorry I missed your birthday. Happy Birthday from over the seas!!

Star I missed your bday too so happy BIRTHDAY! Glad little Stat appears to be in this for the long haul!

Ellie, still so hugely excited for you a little boy! Are you doing bit accents for the nursery?

I feel like my nausea is gone now sigh. Did anyone's change from nausea to feeling really full/random gagging? Another US today so guess we will see.

Me a ucky ucky full feeling and random gagging with no rhyme or reason !!! Morning or in my case evening sickness is just the weirdest !!!

thank you, thank you, Star!!! And everyone for being my cheerleaders. Even for the personal cheer, mdc! :haha:
That sounds like a perfect birthday - something I'm looking to have similarly in Dec. Hopefully b/c I'm all knocked up too! And if not, I still look forward to a perfect night of a fire in the fireplace, perhaps some takeout, a taped movie and some wine. :)

I just have to say that gagging is one of the funniest things to me - like when they do it in movies or on TV shows. So I would be the worst friend if we were together and you randomly gagged. I would be on the floor dying laughing each and every time!!! :rofl:

checking in - star, how are we doing?? little star staying put?

Good morning ladies,

I had a busy week last week with 2 Ob appts, eye appt and dental appt. l wanted to get these appts out of the way before anything happens. This week l only have one appt, thank goodness.

I had a surprise baby shower from my coworkers this past weekend. It was such a wonderful feeling to see most of my co workers and the their kindness in showering me with baby gifts. My family and DH's family live out of the country now and so were not expecting anything and we were so fine with that. We started buying our own things for baby and were getting excited doing it on our own. The baby shower was a surprise for us both. We are so greatful.

I am 34wks now. So greatful to get this far and still tugging along.

Wish- This is Nov already😊 You are so close to that wonderful surprise.

Mdc- All was well with US l gather. You are also tugging a long, 8 wks right?

Ellie- l know you will enjoy cleaning after those 2 boys😊.

Left- hows our biggest chearer doing?

Wow 34 weeks and a surprise baby shower...how sweet! How is your nursery coming along? I forgot do you have to do a cs because you had fibroid surgery like Dandi?

Yes still chugging away 8w3d today. I felt so much different this time with tiredness and some nausea. Overall so happy to experience them this time.

Hi to everyone else!

that's so wonderful about the surprise shower!! I bet it was so fun. I didn't realize your folks and in-laws are out of the country. Where are they? Do they have plans to come in after baby star gets here?

yep, Nov already! Had my 3rd bloods done this morning, hopefully everything is looking good. Then headed to Napa on Thurs and when we get home, I'll have my last bloods and an ultrasound. Then DH goes in for his sperm donation next Tues, they'll thaw the eggs and ICSI them all up. Then...we wait...I might be a tiny bit insane next week, just a warning to you all!

mdc - I'm SO happy to hear that you're feeling differently this time around. <3

I must do a better job of logging into BnB!

Star- so glad that little stardust is staying out and growing stronger in there!

Jessie-Mo is adorable. Walking already!! I'm sure you've got your hands full with him on the move.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->