ttc / ovulation question

TOHARD2TRY

Reaction score
af came on 12th april making me a 28 day cycle, i've taken ovulation tests and their all negative.. but was suppose to ovulate on the 14th day.. why are my tests negative??

Sometimes things like stress throw off when you ovulate. Not every cycle is the same...keep waiting...:)

Are you positive you ovulate every month on the 14th day? Not all women are 14 ay ovulation. Try not to stress it cause stress can delay ovulation.

I ovulate VERY early indeed, this cycle I ovulated cd8...my last pregnancy I ovulated cd6! so yes not every woman will ovulate midway through her cycle, it really is possible to ovulate anywhere in your cycle. (I must add that I have rather short cycles)

If i were you I would start testing from the day AF finishes just so your making sure that you don't miss that surge!! Good luck :)

I've just had a month where I did not ovulate. I'm on CD28 and should see AF either today or tomorrow.

In the months that I temp'd and charted, I ovulated on CD17 and CD19 (two different cycles). Maybe you will have a late ovulation?

I agree with the other ladies, and keep testing. Maybe your surge is about to occur :)

Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->