TTC Prayer Group - All Religions and Beliefs Welcome

Hi ladies, Storked :winkwink:, not stalking you honey!

Ladies, could I please ask you to say a prayer for me, I'm just going through my 6th MC and although I am feeling pretty good considering (I knew this one was failing so it was a relief for it to happen quickly), I feel I could do with some guidance as to my next steps.

I am 38, DH 43 and this is our third Mc third MC this year. We were blessed with our DS in Nov 2010 but I now fear I am nearing the crossroads where I have to consider if I should continue this journey. I am positive but I also know I need to be realistic and whatever road we choose will be difficult. You just get to a point thinking how many more losses can we put ourselves and my body through, then again the next one could be our next rainbow. What a journey :wacko:

I could just do with God and my angels pointing me in the right direction:winkwink:.

Looking forward to getting to know you all, I recognise a couple of names already. Prayers and wishes to everybody whatever your circumstances are xoxo

Angel, I never think that anyone is stalking me :)
I will definitely keep you in my prayers :hugs:
I hope you find the answers that you seek.

I am ttc for the second time (miscarried first time in Feb.) and am very nervous. bought a Clearblue fertility monitor to help. Could use lots of prayers for a quick conception and healthy pregnancy. would love twins so if any of you prayer warriors always get your prayers answered, twin boys would be my dream. But of course, I will take a happy healthy baby no matter the gender. Thank you and I will keep you all in my prayers, too.

Angel - I'm praying for you. I cannot imagine the losses you have faced, but I do know the strong desire of having another baby. I will pray that God gives you and your DH wisdom in which direction to go. :hugs:

Littlelulu- I am praying for you as well. I have twins, and they are so fun and such a blessing - a lot of work at the beginning, but a blessing. Praying God grants you the desires of your heart. :hugs:

Angel - I'm praying for you. I cannot imagine the losses you have faced, but I do know the strong desire of having another baby. I will pray that God gives you and your DH wisdom in which direction to go. :hugs:

Littlelulu- I am praying for you as well. I have twins, and they are so fun and such a blessing - a lot of work at the beginning, but a blessing. Praying God grants you the desires of your heart. :hugs:

Thank you twotogo, I hope you are keeping ok? Has that wonderful brood of yours settled down:winkwink:?I know we will get our sticky beans, I have faith we will, it's just getting through the journey and emotions that can be such a bummer :wacko:. I truely feel God is guiding me at the moment and this is the reason I am so calm, I pray it continues and my rainbow baby will be here soon. I can sense from your posts that God is also with you on your journey xo

Thank you twotogo, I hope you are keeping ok? Has that wonderful brood of yours settled down:winkwink:?I know we will get our sticky beans, I have faith we will, it's just getting through the journey and emotions that can be such a bummer :wacko:. I truely feel God is guiding me at the moment and this is the reason I am so calm, I pray it continues and my rainbow baby will be here soon. I can sense from your posts that God is also with you on your journey xo

Yes, my brood has settled down.... kind of. :haha: I have been extremely busy lately as my washer is still broken and still doing all of our laundry by hand. Wow! it takes so long, and I have literally scrubbed the skin off some of my fingers. You are right, God is with my on this journey. I had a wonderful experience when I went out of town. Two of my (female) pastor friends prayed for healing for my reproductive system, and I know He healed me. I could feel a warmth flow through me like I've never experienced before. When I woke up the next morning, my tummy was still very warm. God also healed me emotionally because I had thought that maybe I didn't deserve to get pregnant. That thought was from past abuse speaking. I no longer believe that. What I do know is that God's timing is perfect and He is in control.

Praying for you!

Hi ladies, Storked :winkwink:, not stalking you honey!

Ladies, could I please ask you to say a prayer for me, I'm just going through my 6th MC and although I am feeling pretty good considering (I knew this one was failing so it was a relief for it to happen quickly), I feel I could do with some guidance as to my next steps.

I am 38, DH 43 and this is our third Mc third MC this year. We were blessed with our DS in Nov 2010 but I now fear I am nearing the crossroads where I have to consider if I should continue this journey. I am positive but I also know I need to be realistic and whatever road we choose will be difficult. You just get to a point thinking how many more losses can we put ourselves and my body through, then again the next one could be our next rainbow. What a journey :wacko:

I could just do with God and my angels pointing me in the right direction:winkwink:.

Looking forward to getting to know you all, I recognise a couple of names already. Prayers and wishes to everybody whatever your circumstances are xoxo
Thinking about you.

I'm out this month but trying to stay positive about trying for an August BFP. I'll be taking 100mg of Clomid this time around.

I hope all you ladies are doing well. My prayers are with you.
Are you having twins?

Hey all, it's been awhile since anyone wrote. Hope everyone is doing great.

Please say some prayers for me. I got my bfp but miscarried at somewere between 7w5d to 8w6d when I went in to check no heartbeat.

Please sent baby dust my way

Kins - I'm so sorry. :hugs: I will be praying for you.

Kins, so sorry about your loss, praying for you :hugs:

There are a few threads on here for girls in similar situations (me included - I've had 6 heartbreaking losses and gynae problems for 15+ years). I find a couple of the threads a lifeline so do make use of them for support.

xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"