TTC Prayer Group - All Religions and Beliefs Welcome

Sure will. I'm going to check on you guys still. And still praying hard.

Hello ladies:hi: can I join you?

I'm also on the Christian Ladies thread but I love the open approach of this thread and my beliefs are not conventional Christian so would like to hang out here also if thats ok with everyone!!!

A bit about me! I joined this site nearly a year ago WTT until December 2011 as I wanted a September baby. Ok so I was a little naiive and thought it would happen straight away (as you do). Actually in fairness I got a very faint BFP on the 2nd month trying but that ende dup as a chemical/early miscarriage in Feb 2012 and I've not had anything since.

Last AF hit both me and OH hard . . . I felt really bad seeing him cry as I hadn't really thought about how it was affecting him.

However, I am feeling quite at peace with it now. I think it will happen but all my attempts to control nature are futile so I'm going to stop trying! Stopped temping and OPK and am just praying that when the time comes to BD we'll *know* :blush:

Also trying to listen more - its very easy to pray for the answer you want but sometimes we have to trust that the answer we get is the one we need!

:dust: and prayers for all TTC

POAS this morning ladies another bfn at 16dpo af two days late made appointment for 3:40 at planned parenthood clinic pray for me ladies

Hi minimoocow! Welcome and glad to meet you. I will definitely pray for you!

Still praying for you genesismarie. Hope you get some answers soon.

Woohoo! Its Friday . . . end of the working week and a busy weekend ahead!

I'm in bed, on the net & listening to Robin Mark - only discovered him last week - he's great! look him up on youtube - he's a christian singer but there are some comments on youtube from atheists who say they love his songs . . . best comment I'd read online recently was along the lines of - I can like the song even if I don't believe in the lyrics - because I don't believe in Santa does that mean I can't like the song "here comes santa clause!!!")

Anyway how are all you lovely ladies this weekend? Anyone got plans?

Sending positive thoughts and prayers for all of you x

Sorry I missed you yesterday minimoocow. Busy day with my boys. We went to the Aquarium and walked around the River Walk in New Orleans and then we saw Ice Age in 3D. I haven't heard of that singer but I will check him out on You Tube. You have anything fun planned? Sending positive vibes and prayers back your way, sweetie.

So I am currently in my 2ww finally!!! I never had the chance to say that before. Please pray for a bfp. I go in for blood work on the 26th if I check any sooner it could be a false positive because of the medication I was given.

Woohoo Kins! Congrats for that. I will be praying for you. Hope this is it. And even if not, at least you get the chance to really try! Best wishes during the TWW!

Hi. I would like to join this group. I definitely believe in the power of prayer! I am 40 yrs old, and right now in the tww. I don't typically have normal cycles, but last month I started drinking fertilitea, and my cycle was normal. I know exactly when I O'd. It's never been like that before, and I'm so excited. Praying for the BFP in a few days.

Hi twotogo

I've never heard of fertiltea but going to look it up. My cycle is kind of regular but my LP has been getting shorter so that I spot on day 9 and last month my LP was only 10 days which is rubbish (used to be 13!)

So, I've read around a bit and been drawn to Eastern medicine via "the babymaking bible" and been trying to drink ginger tea, have more hot food which it says is good to warm the body and so far I am on day 11 (or maybe 13 can't decide) and I have v. faint spotting today so thats a result as far as I am concerned!

I'm still going to look up your fertiltea though!

I purchased it from https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/ They have several fertility supplements there. I was amazed at how well it worked!

Hello twotogo! Nice to see you here. I will certainly add you to my prayer list and pray for your BFP! Hope the TWW goes quickly for you and keep us posted.

Hello Ladies

Haven't been here in a while so I wanted to stop by & see how everyone is doing. I am praying for you all on a regular basis & I.greatly appreciate your prayers for us. So happy to see so many new faces. It's a blessing to not be alone & to know that others truly care about you.

woo this week is flying by . . . so much to do at work

How's everyone?

Still praying for you ladies every day. Hope you're all doing well. May you all get your babies in your arms soon. Love to hear how everyone is doing!

woo this week is flying by . . . so much to do at work

How's everyone?

I'm doing laundry and getting ready to go pull weeds in the veggie garden to try to distract myself from ss. Hopefully it will work.

Hi Ladies! Just checking in and letting you know I'm still praying for everyone. I hope everyone is doing well!

Hi ladies sorry I have been absent but I had a severe kidney infection that has stalled TTC plans.
I'd like to request prayers: my spouse just submitted his resume to the Bangkok location of his company and it would be a huge blessing if he got it. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->