TTC related ~ can a admin/mod help? - think a new section is needed

Gemmamumof2

mummy of 2 ttc 3rd x
Reaction score
Hi, wasnt sure where to post this as knew need get more girls agreeing for it to happen.

is there any possible chance another section is opened for us girlies ttc 2+ as i feel we'd get more responce and support we need in another part.
Also might help people ttc #1 as for most i've noticed can be upsetting to see ladies ttc more than there 1st.

thankyou for reading...

please comment if you think is good idea as they might be more willing the more ladies who want it :) xxx

yes i think it would be a good idea as i think i would use it more :)

I will pass along this thread to the Admins. :flower:

I've been TTC #1 for a year. I loved having responses from who had experience before.
It's never upsetting for me to talk to ladies TTC who has child/ren.
But, that's just me. I'd go into your section and ask my questions when I need advice from experienced ladies.

I've been TTC #1 for a year. I loved having responses from who had experience before.
But, that's just me. I'd go into your section and ask my questions when I need advice from experienced ladies.

that means alot but sadly a few that dont feel like that and dont want to out stay somewhere where upsetting ppl. xxxx

I'm sad that you feel you upset people.
I just wanted to say I loved being together with all mothers.
Anyway, I'll come to your section every now and then! :)

I do think that would be a good idea, I an ttc number 2 with a new partner who hasn't got any children would love to be able to talk to other people in the same position I do get what you mean about how some people react to us mums who have kids, just because we have one doesn't make the heartache or stress of ttc any easyier when its the thing you want more in the world x

I think its a great idea, but I also think that it is nice to be alltogether, before we started TTC I couldnt imagine all the stress, I really really thaught it wont be an issue I wont be one of those girls worrying it might never happen, and here I am thinking just that! so altho I dont understand the stresses of 2nd 3rd time TTC mum I can imagine that their journy is easier in some ways (they know that they are fertile) and harder in some ways (trying to temp, BD, opk with a todler in the house must be near imposible!)

I think that being all together benefits the 1st time TTCers because the women who allready have children are really the ones with valuble info on early symptoms, and how long it really takes to get a BFP. I think that also the women TTC 2+ shouldnt feel unwanted (it makes me really sad to think that young women dont want to support each other because of jelousy :( )

I think that in our TTC journys it is easy to lose sight of the fact that a massive majority of people will get their BFP, having mums around kinda ballences us out a little, otherwise we are just going to be surounded by people who are trying desperatly and have not yet got a BFP, that doesnt really reflect reality.

would it be possible to have some extra guideline when it comes to treating women who are in a different situation to ourselfs?

hope it all works out for the best, :hugs::hugs: xxx

i think its needed. i dont feel comfortable in this section atm. i would love ttc#1 ladies to visit us though because i feel that us ladies who have had children and tried for them can offer a wealth of information and its so sad that many of us no longer feel welcome here as i think we can be a big help.

anyway, id love it! so please please pritty please????

Thanks so much

I think a TTC first and a TTC 2nd or more is needed along with a general TTC

There are a small minority of ladies who do get upset about the fact others are TTC 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc etc....

Those ladies who do find is upsetting then have the option NOT to venture into an area for 2nd or more TTCer's and the general TTC can be mixed for those who dont mind being amongst 1st 2nd 3rd 4th etc etc

I am in the same boat and completly agree with you!!

Don't go! Most people don't feel the way of the other thread at all, Im sure xxx

i agree with janeybaby, great idea! there are some really different issues when ttc 1 or ttc 2+ but there are allso so many things that are the same!! I think it would be sad if there was a section for ttc 2nd+ and the ladies there felt that taht was the only place for them, if there is a section for ttc 1st then its fair and equal, and this will hopefully make the b+b a nicer comunity for everyone :hugs:

i think some of us feel we dont belong here now though, i know its not everyone, but those of us who read and were involved now feel like we cant express oursleves here. its sad because in honesty its the same and its not like only so many people can get pregnant one month, someone with 3 children alreday getting pregnant doesnt stop someone trying for their first.

we are all trying for the same thing and i also feel we ladies have a lot to offer. its a pitty we cant all support each other and be happy for each other.

I think it might be an idea to actually make a ttc#1 seperate section too, instead of segretgating the 2's onwards.. because the issue seems to lie with jealousy with some of the ttc#1 ladies, not the #2's.. so then they can just stay in "their" section, and if someone on #2 feels they don't like the whinging #1's, they can stay in "their" section.. and the rest of us that just want everyone's opinion if it means we're one step closer to a BFP can just be sat in the middle on the general ttc board!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->