TTC related ~ can a admin/mod help? - think a new section is needed

IMO (im TTC#1) I would prefer to keep us all together. The number of times iv posted a question/symptoms etc and its a "mum" that responds as they have been through it all before. If it were to become seperate groups i know myself would always be nipping over to the TTC#2+ for a more "experienced" opinion.

The people who feel we cant all relate to each other because of TTC#2+/ages etc, they need a new group for themselves as we are all perfectly happy with each other until peoples opinions come spilling out!

Being completely honest - I don't understand exactly *why* you Mommies are as desperate for another child as I am for a first - but I know you *are* and that's that.

I'd like it if you all stayed here - some of the nicest, most helpful people around here are already Mums.

Don't justify yourselves to people - you may feel a different kind of pain to first timers, but that doesn't mean it's not as strong.

I would use a seperate section but in all honesty it shouldn't have to be done. People ttc 2+ should be just as welcome in the TTC section, after all that is exacty what they are doing-TTC.

Alot of the ttc2+ will have had the same feelings as those ttc #1 and will understand the heartbreaking disapointment of those BFN's, and one day alot of the current ttc#1's will know how the ttc2+ feel now.

Everyone in here would dearly love a BFP, that should be all that matters

I think this is fab, as my son is 8 and we're ttc #2 ive been trying to find people in my position (age gap) also people whose ttc #2 is actally their first time trying. My son was a suprise and so I havnt ever actively tried, and so althogh I have one this is a new experience to me, and i love to hear other peoples thoghts and views! x

PLEASE make this forum available...my head is spinning from some of these posts today.

:headspin:

I would enjoy that section too. I'm often too put-off by many threads in TTC even though I am TTC (#2). I understand that many girls have a hard time with #1 but sometimes there's a lot of passive aggressive talk towards some of us that already have children. It's isolated, yes, but still prevalent.

I felt that the TTC section as one was very helpful because those TTC #2 were great when it came to symptom spotting.

I think that perhaps if there are issues with certain people acting offended towards those TTC #2, that needs to be addressed as opposed to breaking off entirely into forum groups. What's next? Pregnant with #1, Pregnant with #2, etc? It can just get a bit mental.

I am pretty sure anyone would be welcome in the TTC #2 and up but those of us that are TTC#2 plus just don't feel like we can talk in general TTC. The little jabs and the comments are only making what is already hard, harder. If it means a separate forum then it seems more simple then trying to change the attutide of some members...if that makes sense ;)

Just wanted to let you ladies know that I did flag this thread for the Admins, but they've been pretty busy with RL stuff so that's why it hasn't been addressed yet.

I will say that I've noticed quite a few people posting about little jabs and whatnot that they've come across in the TTC Forums. We encourage you to use the Report Post button so those situations can be dealt with. It will never seem too petty and I can't stress enough how much we want you ladies to do it. :flower:

I felt that the TTC section as one was very helpful because those TTC #2 were great when it came to symptom spotting.

I think that perhaps if there are issues with certain people acting offended towards those TTC #2, that needs to be addressed as opposed to breaking off entirely into forum groups. What's next? Pregnant with #1, Pregnant with #2, etc? It can just get a bit mental.

I have to agree, as much as i haven't been able to use the TTC boards on BnB
And the idea of a TTC 2 section sounds good in theory, I think ozzieshunni is definatley on the ball too.

its became not just because of others not appreciating how difficult it is for us ttc more than than our first... but at minute when having a bad day i feel like i cant start a thread venting how i feel, and yet i see ttc number 1 all time, but i feel i have no right to.

it be nice just to have a section where i can go where everyone else in that section knows how i feel and no1 will judge me.

not leaving here, as longer term trying ppl come here, ttv after a loss are here... but its nice to have a place where others understand you.

its became not just because of others not appreciating how difficult it is for us ttc more than than our first... but at minute when having a bad day i feel like i cant start a thread venting how i feel, and yet i see ttc number 1 all time, but i feel i have no right to.

it be nice just to have a section where i can go where everyone else in that section knows how i feel and no1 will judge me.

not leaving here, as longer term trying ppl come here, ttv after a loss are here... but its nice to have a place where others understand you.

Maybe you can do what was suggested to me a while back for another topic and start a group :thumbup: That way, you have women who are TTC #2 and you can get that support and non-judgement. :flower:

I always wonder why someone is so upset when she can't conceive her third or fourth while my child has not even one sibling.I can totally relate to the feeling of a person TTC #1 when we TTC #2'ers rant.But a TTC #2+ Group discussions are open to everyone including those TTC#1.So I'm not sure if it would bring any difference.

No one has ever asked me why I crave for #2,everyone has been so kind and supportive.My best friend here is TTC#1 and she absolutely understands me.:cloud9:I can speak to her the same way as I would to another friend of mine who is TTC#2.:hugs:Its humanely impossible to rejoice 100% when your friend gets a BFP,while you don't.:coffee:

I often get annoyed when some people announce BFP's this way..."OOOh!We weren't trying...its a shock...am nervous...is this normal?":dohh:But some people take a minute to jot down something to help others-what they did to get their BFP's,their symptoms in 2WW etc.I feel so happy for them!:kiss:

Out of 355 viewers just 22 congratulated someone on her BFP.We are not 100% happy with everything going on here,but we need to understand that differences in opinions can arise anywhere and everywhere and its not going to stop even if we compartmentalize BNB into cubicles.Well,I would be happy with both!:shrug:

FX for all!May God bless you and me with BFP's and healthy sticky beans.Lets all have healthy and loving children to fill our homes with happiness.:flower:

I often get annoyed when some people announce BFP's this way..."OOOh!We weren't trying...its a shock...am nervous...is this normal?":dohh:But some people take a minute to jot down something to help others-what they did to get their BFP's,their symptoms in 2WW etc.I feel so happy for them!:kiss:

That's what my BFP post was :shrug:

Some of us didn't do anything (specific) to get BFP, noticed any symptoms, etc :shrug: Hell, I didn't even know that I was in the time frame for testing or that there were any symptoms/2WW within the first few months.

It makes it seem as if those of us with nothing to offer except our surprise and shock are annoying to post there :shrug: I hope I am misunderstanding.

That's what my BFP post was :shrug:

Some of us didn't do anything (specific) to get BFP, noticed any symptoms, etc :shrug: Hell, I didn't even know that I was in the time frame for testing or that there were any symptoms/2WW within the first few months.

It makes it seem as if those of us with nothing to offer except our surprise and shock are annoying to post there :shrug: I hope I am misunderstanding.

:hugs:Ha!ha!I get you!Mine was also a surprise BFP and entirely symptom free.But when I'm actively TTC consuming prenatals,looking for EWCM,temping,this and that I get somewhat sad(need not always be,it depends on the day esp when I have my AF)not at the BFP's but wondering why it doesn't happen again to me.:dohh:I hope you got it right hun.We are all happy seeing BFP's,the more the merrier,and happiest seeing ours.:happydance:And it upsets me when someone loses her baby,has a miscarriage and even a false positive BFP.

well maybe ttc #2 + can be just for those people trying why would some1 ttc number 1 want to go in there?

and you'd be suprised there was another thread saying that anyone trying #2 + was selfish and whining when they cant even get pregnant with number 1.. im not asking everyone to suport me im asking if i could get a forum where only people in there understands eachother.

i wouldnt expect anyone trying concieve #1 to understand me as there not there yet.

I am ttc#1 and while I think the desire to have a baby can be as great ttc#3 as ttc#1. I have read some posts from people ttc#1 saying well if you have a child then you should be grateful.

Now this is just my opinion but sometimes I think that it must be worse ttc#2 than #1. I dont know what it feels like to hold my own baby, I dont know the joy of being a mother so how can I fully understand what I am missing?

I think you should have a new section for ttc#2+ so you can express how frustrating it is for you and not have to worry about a back lash from those ttc#1.

I just wanted to post so you know that not everyone ttc#1 resents you for already having children!

you see I understand how you must feel in your heart, as i even see things on tv simple things like putting toddler to bed and them saying 'night mummy' to crave that and ttc your first must be so difficult at first and I know most ttc number 1 are kind to us trying for more, Its just theres a few that find it hard to see us in forums upset about cant concieve number 2 number 3 etc and they sometimes cant hold back how they feel which is there choice and there pain and they have rights to say how they feel, however now i feel like when im having a really bad day i feel i cant post a thread as I be hurting others as they cant even have there 1st.

I dont know how they feel as my 1st was a suprise to me, so i dont know how it feels to actually try for your first, but they also dont know how it is and how i feel trying #3 so no-one as right to judge anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->