ttc since January 2014, anyone to chat with me?

Well...mmc today at 4 weeks betas were 34 and went from spotting to a light flow. Gonna take a break for the next 2 months i think and take the DRs advice and see where we end up.

How's everyone doing? I am cd16 today so I should ov in 3 days but my opks are very faint which seems odd. X

Lol Missis, what happened to your comment? I tried to decipher it, haha.

I'm on CD 15 here... not sure when to expect O, haven't had much in the way of EWCM lately, so hoping I'm not messing with my body with the Vitamin C and B6. I might keep going with the B6 but lay off the Vit C for the next couple days :) x

Lol Missis, what happened to your comment? I tried to decipher it, haha.

I'm on CD 15 here... not sure when to expect O, haven't had much in the way of EWCM lately, so hoping I'm not messing with my body with the Vitamin C and B6. I might keep going with the B6 but lay off the Vit C for the next couple days :) x

Hahahahah I have no idea. This stupid ipad lol.. I just noticed it now too, laughed so hard I woke dh up haha.. No idea what I was saying. Pretty sad when I cant decipher my own messages.

Im so desperate for a positive opk then I even just took an hpt trying to convince myself maybe I wasn't getting one because I'm pregnant lol... Im so damn crazy! Of course huge BFN!!!!! Lol

You're not crazy, I convinced myself AFTER my period that I was pregnant. I really thought about it for a few hours until I realised that my temps were so low, it was impossible. Damn that. I thought about how wonderful it would be to not know about TTC and temps and just flow through cycles not even thinking about days and timings and potentialities.

iPads are not actually easy to type on, I always make mistakes! And auto-correct. Gah

Mississ, sorry if someone asked - but do you know why FF has got your temps as circles instead of dots? Mine did this when my timing wasn't accurate x

Yep pretty sure I've missed ov!! Took a random temp this morning and it was high. Grrrrr I'm so annoyed.

Took my first OPK today, think I'm gearing up to ovulate - perhaps tomorrow?! YAYAYAY.

Mississ, sorry if someone asked - but do you know why FF has got your temps as circles instead of dots? Mine did this when my timing wasn't accurate x

Because I have been random in my time. Havent been able to sleep well this month. My usual time is 530-6 and a lot if those were around 430

Lol mrsw, join the club. And tuesday, yayyy! Happy bd!

Please help, im super confused. My chart is in my signature.
Oddly, ff gave me crosshairs today.mi was shocked.

But there was one temp I didnt know what to do with. Cd15 i woke up at 120 then 230 then 510 (i took my temp here and it was 96.6) so thats what I logged. Which gave me crosshairs on cd15. But the thing is, I went back to sleep andwoke up at 730, temped again and it was 97.5 .... If I use that temperature it chnges my O date to cd13. What would you do? I didnt even think I had O. Never a cramp or positive opk.

sorry mommabrown.. I hope you're ok.

On the backside of it all now. I'm taking it easier than I thought. My numbers weren't always the highest and the Dr's had already fore warned me. It's just hard. Oh well here's to waiting out this cycle to see if it returns to normal!

It's is why I stopped temping Mississippi because I never knew what to do at times like this! What time do you normally temp?

Yeah that's a hard one Mississ, I know that there is a website that I used (whenmybaby.com ?) that can calculate what your temp should be had you woken at your normal time. But the frequent waking thing. This was me last cycle, but since I've been setting that alarm, 6am no matter what (weekends too!). It's helped me see more of a pattern. BUT this was me last cycle: I had no idea re ovulation date, got lots of EWCM on rather a few days and then FF said CD 20 ovulation due to temps. I'm hoping my OV isn't four days away again, because I want that longer LP!

Temps are annoying because they are so retrospective. You only know it's an Implantation Dip after the BFP for example. That makes me rage because I want to know NOW!

My normal temp time is between 530-6, i guess long term it doesnt matter. Just matters that i did actually O. I just wont know my dpo lol somewhere between 3-5

I find it so odd though, i never had a positive opk and i was testing three times a day. I guess i will wait and see if my temps stay up now? Ive been getting a few mild cramps today but even until now, none of that either!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->