ttc since January 2014, anyone to chat with me?

Unique : YAYYYYYY !! congrats !!!
Tuesday, seems like we stay on the same boat til next cycle... temp dropped too, so I guess af will show tomorrow... I still hope for both of us !
MrsW11, it's not a bad idea to try all 'natural way'. Less stress too !I hope it works !

Congrats unique!

Is it selfish of me to say that im happy you ladies are joining me for cycle five? Not that i didnt hope like hell that you got your bfp. BUT that i am happy to have such amazing women kicking around the same cycle as me and being able to support each other.

Positivity all around or may. Cd3 here. I worry about af.. Got her full fledge saturday and by last night i could wear a pantyliner with no concerns. Is that something i should worry about?

I must say, I have a heavy heart today. Went into work this morning to the news of one of my clients killing himself over the weekend. Mental illness is an unforgiving thing. Please reach out and support those in your life that may be struggling and help break the stigma. It can happen to anyone.

Missi, don't worry, you'll never be alone here ! I don't know if you should worry about AF, I have a friend who got pregnant and she had Af, so who knows.. Anything changed today?
Tuesday, what's up?
No af here this morning, but since I'm not sure I'm 10 or 11 Dpo, I guess I can just wait. Temp went slightly up this morning, but I guess I was just hot. lol

Fingers crossed for you Lola.

I'm on CD1 proper now - I'm having a pretty shit day, feeling really stink, I was fine at work all day, busy with the kids and too much else to think about... now I'm alone, or rather, my husband was here until I refused to go for a walk with him and the dogs. I am considering going to bed early, eating chocolate and watching TV shows online.

I'm over this so much.

Mississ, that's not selfish. I hate the idea that I'll be left behind and everyone I know on here will get pregnant! How bad is that! Of course I am happy for people but it still sucks.

Tuesday, sorry you're having a bad day. eating chocolate is a good idea ;)
It's allowed to be selfish and it's also allowed to be in a bad mood.
I'm sure I'm out too, it's just that FF did something weird (or my temps) and it moved my CH after I o'd. So I'm probably 10 dpo today. I also had a 30 days cycle once, so maybe my body is just an as*ho** with me.. lol

well new cycle for you two. Stay positive, you'll get that bfp !

That's weird! I hope your temp stays up up up Lola!

Thank you...I'm in bed now, eating the chocolate, still thinking madly about TTC and wishing I was pregnant but ready to just move on and once again, try again!

good ! I'm sure you'll feel better tomorrow!
I was thinking (about ttc obviously) and I don't get what FF is doing, because I'm CD24, and FF says I have a 10 days LP.. BUT, my cycles are usually 26 days, so why would I have a 24 days cycle? why? lol

I'm confused... and I wait for Af to arrive to see what the hell is up ...

Congrats Unique!!

Mississippi i couldn't imagine working in that field. It does make you appreciate what you have more often than squander it away.

Oh Lola let's hope FF is just being weird this cycle and is wrong!

Oh Tues. Sorry that Af hit you. Just think that all this hard work and stress will pay off when you do get your sticky bean. :)

afm, nothing new here lately. Riding out the TWW no symptoms and that's usually the way it goes. I think the bleeds are a sure sign I'm out and my appt is on CD 3 of my next cycle. CD 21 now so just about 10 days for the really important labs!

Miss so sorry to hear about your client at work, how very sad. It really puts life into perspective and shows how serious mental illness can be. How are you feeling today? I had a very short, light af as well. Last
Months was abnormally heavy, this month, spotting sat, bleeding sun, mon and back to light spotting tue & today.

I've made a drs appoint about my short lp. I know it's possible to get pregnant with a 10 day lp but its not normal for me. I'm also feeling exhausted to day.

Unique - congrats xx

Tuesday chocolate & tv in bed sounds like exactly what you needed. The first few days of the cycle are always hard but we are all
In this together for may xx

Lola good luck. When will you test if af doesn't show? X

Thank you girls. Mrs W, I'm feeling similar with my LP, I just don't think it's long enough! I'm doing OPKs this cycle so hope to get an even more accurate look at when I do ovulate, in case it is shorter, or a tiny bit longer.

I feel the same about the 10 days LP, let me know what the doctor said !
Well it seems I don't have 10 days LP this cycle, I'm 12 Dpo. Temps are getting lower and BFN this morning. I wanted to wait but that way I'm sure. If I get AF tomorrow I'll have a 26 days cycle, like the past one. I hope I won't have to wait longer.

Lola, have you done anything differently this cycle that has increased the length of your LP?

TBH I'm surprised my acupuncture hasn't worked with that yet although I've now had two 30 day cycles, and a 28 day cycle in the past three months so perhaps it is regulating things?

I dream of a 14 day LP, 14 days to OV, and not having to worry about the short LP saga. x

I'm looking forward to my doctor's appointment to see what they say.

P.S. I hope that your BFP is on its way, still holding out hope honey!

I took vitamin B6, I read it was helping with LP.. I also take Zinc, selenium, magnesium and E and C. all in 2 pills.. I don't know if that's the reason my LP was longer..

I'm surprised my acupuncture hasn't helped increase my lp either! I thought it would do seeing as the mc caused it I assumed it was hormonal.

Good luck Lola, it's still early! I hope this is your bfp but if not its great news you've increased your lp! X

Hey girls don't get too disheartened about your short LP. I had a 9-10 day LP and conceived! x

I wouldn't mind but I know for a fact my first pregnancy didn't implant until 10 dpo as I had an implant bleed and after that it took another 4 days to get a bfp. Second pregnancy I am unsure as I didn't have a bleed but similar I think. So if I implant late and have a short lp surely it will be very hard to get preg :-(

Mrsw, i chatted to you in my journal. If you read it you will understnd why.

Hope everyone is doing well.
The b6 increased my lp by one day this past cycle. Im continuing this cycle too, so we will see.

Hello girls !

I'm out :/
I'm not sad because I kinda knew it wasn't happening this month for some reason. At least now I know I'm regular, with 26 days cycles. C5, here I come.

I'll continue B6 too this month.

I hope everyone is good !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"