ttc since January 2014, anyone to chat with me?

I'm sorry Lola :(
We got this next cycle!!!

Thanks for that Unique, that's good to know. I have no idea about implantation as I haven't been pregnant but it does sorta still concern me. Will see how this cycle goes and ask at fertility appt. x

I am on clomid this cycle for late Os and short-is LP of 10 days. I was also prescribed a VIt-D containing multivitamin which is also said to be good for LP. FX!

Ah sorry Lola. You have an exact idea of how long your cycle is so that is great and should have you a sticky bean before long!

Unique how are things going for you? Have you had your betas done yet?

I have been super horny this TTW I don't know if it's just the hormones or if I am just not getting enough! Lmao!!

Ah sorry Lola. You have an exact idea of how long your cycle is so that is great and should have you a sticky bean before long!

Unique how are things going for you? Have you had your betas done yet?

I have been super horny this TTW I don't know if it's just the hormones or if I am just not getting enough! Lmao!!

No I have my first appointment on the 16th, that's the only time the midwife has been available. I'm so impatient x

Do you know when you ovulate Lola? x

I don't really know.. last month was on CD16.. I'll use Opk again and try to bd more this month.
We were trying without focusing too much on the dates, but I guess now we will. So I hope we time it well this month !

Unique, I would be so impatient too !

Momma, well it keeps your mind out of the TWW !! I guess it's a good way to pass the time :p

Well I got my :bfp: Weds. Betas this am were 68. Fx for doubling numbers. EDD of Jan.21, 2015.

Do you know when you ovulate Lola? x

I don't really know.. last month was on CD16.. I'll use Opk again and try to bd more this month.
We were trying without focusing too much on the dates, but I guess now we will. So I hope we time it well this month !

Unique, I would be so impatient too !

Momma, well it keeps your mind out of the TWW !! I guess it's a good way to pass the time :p

FX for you :hugs::flower:

I have my midwife appointment tomorrow, I can't believe it's been 11 days tomorrow already!!:dance:

Mommabrown !! I'm happy for you!! how are you feeling? well it seems like it's a lucky thread !
Unique, you must be exited ! let us know !
I didn't have internet for 3 days, I just moved, and I'm so tired ! Back to work tomorrow.. phew ! CD7 here. Nothing to report !
what about you tuesday? and MrsW11? what's new?

Hey Lola,

Not much new here - I'm on CD 11 now... we're doing SMEP so have done CD 8 and CD 10 so far. The B6 already seems to be making a difference! I'm seeing a bit of EWCM this early on which is a bit unusual. I am hopeful it pushes my ovulation way forward. I'm still waiting for my OPKs! Not sure why they haven't been delivered. Perhaps it is the road works out the front of my house! Maybe the courier can't get to my letterbox. Haha. I'll contact them to find out. Although, no OPKs does reduce the stress levels some.

I'm really hopeful that it was my LP problem that stopped us getting pregnant and now that I'm trying to resolve it, well, I hope it works first pop! Wouldn't that be amazing.

Cycle 5 might just be the one x I hope you are well! Moving is tough and tiring! We are selling our house soon so that'll be us in about three months...

Congrats mommabrown! I hope this thread stays lucky for everyone currently in cycle five!

Im cd 13, expecting to O by cd16... Hoping its a lucky month as it is our first anniversary next weekend. Taking a four day weekend for ourselves too, so extra dtd this weekend hah

Hey everyone,

Congrats momma brown!! Lovely news!! Maybe this is a lucky thread!! I hope so xx

Lola how are you settling into your new home? What cd are you? X

Tuesday good luck!! I'm doing smep too. I started cd9 and dtd cd11 as well. Cd12 too so going again tomorrow. I ov on cd19 so another week yet.

Miss happy anniversary for next week!! Are you going away? It was my third wedding anniversary yesterday so we went out for dinner!

X

Thanks girls! I am very very tired really. Other than that bbs are tender and I am very moody. Anxious to see my numbers doubling too.

Mrs. W and Miss Happy Anniversary to you both!

Tuesday Fx for this to be your cycle too!!

Lola oh i hated moving. When we bought our house I vowed to never ever move again. Lol.

Not sure, we might travel to the states tomorrow to do some shopping, but undecided at this point. Just needed a break from work lol

Happy anniversary mrsw !

Thanks ladies! It was Wednesday.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend xx

Hi girls !
Well Maybe I should try smep too, we will be smep buddies lol
Glad to see you're all ok. And we're pretty close, I'm cd9. I want this thread to have good news again!!

Im not feeling great about this month.
Usually ive had a positive opk 24 hours ago.. And my opks are nearly stark white.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->