ttc since January 2014, anyone to chat with me?

I'm in the same boat, no idea if/when I ov-ed, no
Pos opk but high temps. We can be confused together! X

I'm in the same boat, no idea if/when I ov-ed, no
Pos opk but high temps. We can be confused together! X

Definite cycle buddies lol
Can you make your way to my journal? Hah I always lose you in these threads and we need to stick together.
Did you at least get in some good bd time this month?
I have 2 maybe 3 days that could count, depends when I did O.
Not holding my breath this month.

Hi girls ! sorry I couldn't talk much this week! I work on weekends and now are my days off.
I had temping issues last month too, and FF gave me a crosshair and then changed it.. I hate that too !
I can't help you girls, sorry...
Glad to see everyone is good, and we're almost cycle buddies, I'm CD13 and should O soon.

CD 16 here and awaiting ovulation. Got a good looking OPK today and yesterday, going to keep on with EOD (at this stage!) and testing every day, twice a day! Once in the morning and once in the afternoon, when I get home from work.

I really hope we don't miss anything. Surely we don't have to do EVERY SINGLE DAY to get pregnant?!

Miss - I forgot about your journal, I must have lost the subscription, ill come over there in a minute and re subscribe! Yes how bizarre that we are exact cycle buddies again! Except you have ovulated and I have no idea if I have or not!!

I'm cd18, looks like we are all at similar stages in our cycle.

Tuesday you don't have to dtd every day, every other day should be plenty. X

Miss - I forgot about your journal, I must have lost the subscription, ill come over there in a minute and re subscribe! Yes how bizarre that we are exact cycle buddies again! Except you have ovulated and I have no idea if I have or not!!

I'm cd18, looks like we are all at similar stages in our cycle.

Tuesday you don't have to dtd every day, every other day should be plenty. X

Well im cd19 but to be honest I had no idea that I did ovulate.. I missed that boat. Opks were all negative since cd10.. I thought I was going to O late but kept taking my temp and randomly ff gave me crosshairs, I was shocked.
I was expecting af may 29 but im unsure if it will happen sooner due to my O being early. Just a waiting game I suppose. I hope af doesnt show at all. Then again my chances are pretty much gone with the wind at this point.

Tuesday. Is this your first time using opks? Fyi, mine usually stay positive for 48 hours.. You O 12-48 hours after your first positive. So if you have gotten that then your times probably already done babe. They say to stop testing after your positive because some peoples lh sticks around.

Thank you Mrs W and Mississ - this is my second time using OPKs, didn't do them last cycle as they sorta drove me crazy.

I think I may have got my positive yesterday morning. The one I took yesterday afternoon, and this morning - was much lighter. Still a line, but not as dark. I'm not sure however. I got another temp dip today which I think indicates OV? Dunno about that? I hope that I get some temp rises in the next few days to confirm it.

If it is ovulation on CD 16, that's 4 days earlier than last month and bodes well for a longer LP I hope! Perhaps it's this wonderful B6 stuff.

I think I'll test again for the next few days, just because my ovulation usually occurs CD 20.

And I think EOD is much easier for us!

Hi girls ! sorry I couldn't talk much this week! I work on weekends and now are my days off.
I had temping issues last month too, and FF gave me a crosshair and then changed it.. I hate that too !
I can't help you girls, sorry...
Glad to see everyone is good, and we're almost cycle buddies, I'm CD13 and should O soon.

Hey Lola, nice to see you :)

Are you doing OPKs to catch O? X

well... I'm confused and not sure FF is good for me.. I wake up a bunch at night to drink or go to the bathroom, or open the door to the cat, so it's probably not very accurate. I'm just starting to have ewcm (since yesterday) and FF says I O'd already BUT is not sure since I have the cross hair with dots... (see my chart?)
So I don't think I O'd no.. But I will today or tomorrow for sure.

I used an OPK today only and it was ++..
Tuesday, it's the same for me, seems early, but who knows?? and I would bd every day during the fertile window. Juts to be sure!

missi, that's very odd! No + OPK at all? maybe FF is messing with you too? MrsW11, yep.. we're all on the same boat here.. Weird cycle !!

Miss your chart does look like you oved on cd15 as ff has said. Have you been ill or anything which could affect your temps? Maybe you had a very short surge and missed it, how many opks do you do a day?

Tues yep agree your chart looks like you're oving today! Fx for a big rise tomorrow.

Hurrah, thank you Mrs! That would mean I'm right and my almost positive looking OPK yesterday was in fact positive, it just seems right. Had the EWCM, we DTD this morning so hopefully we got it and I get that rise tomorrow!!!

Lola, sorry I can't help, I know what you mean though about it being hard when you have inconsistent sleeping patterns. You do have really stable pre O temps though, mine are all over the show! Still below a certain temp though. I had a problematic chart last month and did eventually show O on CD 20 - according to FF. But my acupuncturist did wonder if I actually ovulated on CD 17 due to a temp dip then. I guess we'll see. Does seem early but! I'll keep OPK'ing, as frustrating as it is because it is so easy to get hung up on it!

Fingers crossed for all of us for healthy O and then BFP!!! x

tuesday, your chart is hard to understand! maybe you will O very soon.. since you get neg opk so far.. and temps are still pretty low.. I would continue bd to be sure!
I go ewcm too this morning and yesterday, and bd too, so same I hope we timed it well!

Miss your chart does look like you oved on cd15 as ff has said. Have you been ill or anything which could affect your temps? Maybe you had a very short surge and missed it, how many opks do you do a day?

Tues yep agree your chart looks like you're oving today! Fx for a big rise tomorrow.

Do you remember my post about how i woke up three times on cd15 and i temped twice two completely different things. 96.6 which i logged and 97.5 which i didnt. If i log 97.5, it changes my O to cd 13. I left it at this to try to stop me from poas super early lol byt thats why im confused. Wasnt sick, just couldnt sleep well which is why i have hollow dots. As moopsie said on my thread i thought i was going to O late because at the start of my cycle i had a client pass away and was a bit distraught over that

Hurrah, thank you Mrs! That would mean I'm right and my almost positive looking OPK yesterday was in fact positive, it just seems right. Had the EWCM, we DTD this morning so hopefully we got it and I get that rise tomorrow!!!

Lola, sorry I can't help, I know what you mean though about it being hard when you have inconsistent sleeping patterns. You do have really stable pre O temps though, mine are all over the show! Still below a certain temp though. I had a problematic chart last month and did eventually show O on CD 20 - according to FF. But my acupuncturist did wonder if I actually ovulated on CD 17 due to a temp dip then. I guess we'll see. Does seem early but! I'll keep OPK'ing, as frustrating as it is because it is so easy to get hung up on it!

Fingers crossed for all of us for healthy O and then BFP!!! x

If you had pos opk on cd 16, you will O on cd17 or 18. I think you might see a temp rise tomorrow but dont stress lol because we learnt last month that it can take 3-4 days to get crosshairs

Yes that's what I thought, pos OPK yesterday (mayyyyybe) and that would mean today or tomorrow for O. It's so hard to know though... I guess all of this is just information gathering and I shouldn't get too hung up on it!

I know now that crosshairs take a few days, won't be hanging out everyday waiting for those high temps, it might not happen for a few days more!

LOL I just looked at our charts and they are ALL weird this cycle :D I hope it's a good sign !

Tuesday Hope you O today and catch that egg this month!!

Mississippi I have that very problem with Emmaleigh doesn't STTN at all. I have read if you have irregular SP that it disrupts the body. :(

Afm, well i had to rape the OH into DTD last night as he says he was saving up his swimmers for TTC the next baby. I love that man.

Miss - hmmm it's hard to tell when you oved as you don't have an obvious pattern but having said that your current temps defo look like post ov temps to me so I think you did ov and I still think cd15. Your post cd13 temps aren't high enough IMO.

I'm in the same boat tho and I kind of like not knowing how many dpo I am because I have to go with the flow!!

Tuesday I agree with the others, if you don't get your rise tomorrow it might be the next day or the day after but i do think it will be in the next few days. Ff will usually take 3 days (if your first rise is high enough) to show cross hairs. So early next week you should see your cross hairs if you get a rise tomorrow or the next few days.

Lola good luck, hopefully you've timed it well too. Maybe us all being confused is a good sign!

Momma how are you doing? Are you ttc this cycle?

Xx

Lola im taking it as a good sign lol

Mrsw, youre right, they arent high enough post 13 but if i went with my other temp from cd15 it would be my highest at 97.5 .. Watch.. I will go in and change it.. Check it out again and tell me what you think. Then i will change it back to this which is what im going by

Mommabrown.. I cant blame it on anything, not even the dog. Its just been a crappy couple of weeks for sleep

That one temp changes it so much.
Again this is what happened..
Woke up 1ish then 2ish then agin at 5 so i temped 96.6 went back to bed oke up at. 730 and temped 97.5

Dont know which to use.. Either give me crosshairs but ones cd13 and one 15... Ive been going with 96.6 because then im only 5dpo instead of 7 so its keeping me from poas

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->