ttc since January 2014, anyone to chat with me?

Lol my dh gets tired of it too. Its the pressure though.. They know we are only after the baby so they are put off by it.

sorry, miss! i agree, same thing at my house, dh doesn't like using BD time as a mission or with an objective. it's definitely taking the fun out of it.

we're going to try a cycle or two with protection to give a little break from the pressure and anxiety of ttc. and always protection, none of this live-and-die by the FF calendar bologna during the break! haha. i think it'll be good for my reproductive system to have a break as well, since i think there's an LP problem, my poor uterus is probably working overtime every month and then has to re-group for the next cycle! not to mention, i'm starting a new job the first week of august, so if it takes a few months longer to conceive, i'll have an 8 week semi-paid leave when i do deliver someday (vs unpaid if it happens too early into the new job)...

so about our other hobbies... anyone into gardening?? :flower:

We recently moved and still settling in so that gives us less time to TTC.. But that's OK since we are both now trying to put our marriage first :) we bd regularly but because we felt like it.. Let's see what life has in store.
I have a demanding job which along with moving is not letting me enjoy my two hobbies-cooking and reading :|

I'm rubbish at gardening as well duckie!! Plus I never have time with Freya around. A couple of cycles relaxing and not stressing about ttc sounds like a good idea to help you feel better :hugs:

Yes I agree. Ive already ditched the thermometer this month. We will still bd around O, but I wont be testing for it. Considering I only have two cycles before dh will be gone for three cycles... Trying to relax but feel screwed lol

Af is god awful thus far. She needs to beat it.

Btw im terrible at gardening too.. I cant weed to save my life, i just end up pulling flowers! Lol

Oh yeah definitely having a toddler around keeps everyone busy here as well.

I just want to be able to say lets have sex and him not think it is a mission to have a baby. I just like to have sex and sleep afterwards! Lmao

I have never grew a vegetable garden but I have a flower garden with all sorts of flowers. I've been growing it for years now.

I guess a break is good, I would be scared to miss a good chance to conceive, but it's good to think about something else, no more temping for me next month.
I'm not a gardening person.. I do have a garden, and I grow tomatoes and peppers and all kind of aromatic plants, basil and all. Dh is better than me at gardening..
I love watching shows when I have time, mostly funny shows or supernatural type of stuff, like "true blood" and all

Out of respect for the much needed break we are taking from obsessing over ttc lol I have decided not to update in this thread (at least today lol) but I made a post in my journal on my mini update for today if anyone cares to chat you can read it there.

Hope everyone is well and enjoying their knitting, gardening, running, or whatever it is you are doing :)

missi, we are on the thread to talk TTC, so please do ! I couldn't read your update on my phone, I'll look later..

I like to just have someone to talk to about all of it to help me have a different look at things and to vent to when I am frustrated that my body isn't cooperating. I love chatting with you girls.

Lola I like Supernatural but also like Sons of Anarchy my favorite, Graceland, and Bones. Little bit of everything. Ha

Afm, nothing new at all. Not ttc this month and just working on us just getting back to being happy and not worrying about everything. Which is really hard to do when your so controlling!

i had a big, bustling garden going, so nice in fact that i was admiring it last night! squash plants with yellow flowers, cherry tomato plant full of little tomatoes, a few small pepper plants with tiny peppers...

i looked out the window this morning and there is nothing left but stems!!! upon further investigation, there are hoof prints in my garden. the deer have eaten my entire garden! :cry::growlmad:

before i try to replant, i guess i better figure out how to keep them out! uggh...

Oh no duckie...maybe try cattle panels...my FIL uses them to hold his okra up and nothing can really get in except rabbits...still a problem thought...

duckie ! sorry for your garden ! that's too bad :/
Nothing much around here.. TMI alert but I had crazy white CM, I googled and it says "cottage cheese CM" (thank you, now I won't have cottage cheese anymore LOL)..
Never had that before, so I wonder what it could be..

Oh man...I'm not big on cottage cheese anyways...I dunno I've never had it. I either have very wet CM or creamy and both are horrible signs even though they mean nothing to me other than normal cm.

I'm new to the site. Been TTC after 2 ectopic pregnancies for about 3 months now. Currently 6dpo. *fingers crossed* we'll see what happens in 11 days when I expect AF

Wouldn't you know it...EWCM out the wazoo yesterday and cramping on my right side late last night and we didn't DTD because DH was too tired and I didn't want to push him as I am trying to just relax about it all. Watery CM today and I am very sure we missed our O on CD 12...WTH.

Welcome KBrannon Fx for you to get that sticky bean!

well Momma, my doctor told me we have 36 hours.. so if you O'd and bd the next day, it still can happen!

I am already ramping OH up to it with out him knowing that I'm even in my fertile window. Seems he can do his magic that way. Lol Fx for him to send that sperm to meet my egg tonight!

Good luck momma!!

Duckie sorry to hear about your garden! What a pain. I'm a lazy gardener but the odd times I grow herbs like mint it's so frustrating when they get eaten so I can only imagine how you feel after all of your hard work. What a shame.

Good luck kbran and welcome to our group.

Af got me so currently cd3 xx

Ah sorry Mrs.W!

4th of July is Friday and I am so breaking my diet for some Smores!! Hahaha I can't take not having chocolate and have been craving it for the last 2 weeks so that will be my cheat day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->