ttc since January 2014, anyone to chat with me?

mmhhh smores ! well happy 4th of July ! We're having a party at home tonight !
What's up girls? anything new?
I'm CD29, so 2 days late.. tested BFN, so I guess my body is making me wait.Got way longer LP.
I have an ultrasound appointment monday, but it has to be done the 5th day of the cycle, so I guess I have to move it to wednesday...
My nephew just told us he was having a baby. He's 10 years younger than me.. and I cried when I read the text. I guess I'm getting a little impatient now..
what about you girls? how are you?

What's the ultrasound for Lola? I hope af doesn't arrive - you are not out till she turns up!! Her being late is a possible good sign.

Happy July 4th to the American ladies!

I'm cd8 today, will start testing with opks soon! X

ultrasound is to see how my O is starting. Doctor said, it's to see if everything works well, and check my ovaries, since I had cysts there when I was young...
Good luck for this cycle mrs W11 !!

Ah your not out yet Lola. The fact she still hasn't shown is good. If she does show--let's hope all goes well with the US.

Happy 4th of July!!!! We went out and watch some at our church last night that were amazing better than the cities. Emmaleigh loved them and would clap and yell yay. It was grand. Big party tonight!! CD 19 and I had tender BB's all the way through AF and after till yesterday. Not really any signs either.

Thanks Lola :hugs:

I hope you won't need your ultrasound and get a bfp instead!

thanks !
well still no AF, CD30 now.. I will test tomorrow I guess..

thanks girls.. I'm out.. AF arrived in the middle of the day (usually arrives in the morning).. So it was a 29 days cycle instead of 26.. Ultra sound is next week, to see how my O is going and count the eggs, and see if all is working ok..
How are you girls?

Aw, sorry lola. AF is a bitch.

AFM I was home alone today, so I had a mini POAS party since I didnt test at all last cycle, and it was a 1.5 day light period. And because I wanted to see those bloody BFNs. crazy, i know.

Sorry sweet heart. I hope everything comes back good in the US!

I am on CD 22 exactly a week until AF should show...not feeling anything this cycle either. I know we weren't DTD enough during fertile window for it to happen. OH is on a if it happens it happens and if not it's not meant to be mood. I told him no more kids...he said yes just not forcing it on him because he hates it. SO i will probably be in menopause before then.

Hi lovely ladies, thought I would pop in.

I'm sorry about AF Lola, she is so shit. And always gets your hopes up!

X

sorry, lola :hugs: thinking about you :flower:

i'm still 'not trying on purpose' this cycle, and i think its been good for me. haven't touched my tracking apps, haven't been around here much, and trying to do as little thinking as possible about what my ovaries are doing, lol. :beer:

i hope you all are well :thumbup:

That is great to hear duckie...maybe that is what i need to do. Once i see exactly where i am in my cycle i get all crazy and still try to force it.

I hope it works for you duckie, I hear so many stories about bfps after people have a break from ttc. Are you just dtd through the month?

Lola sorry af got you Hun.

Tuesday nice to see you popping in, how you doing? Any news on the surgery you need?

No news here. What are we like?! There's got to be some good news on our thread soon.

X

mrs w, i'm hoping that's the case for us, as you suggested! i've heard a lot of similar stories. we are actually using protection this month on purpose (which DH isn't happy about), mostly just for my piece of mind that i don't have to check my app's and worry about using it or not using it. it has been a much more care-free month so i'm hoping for a fresher outlook on things next cycle after the break. september will be one year of TTC #1, so FX the break is what i needed. :thumbup:

Hi girls !
Well I did the ultra sound and all is fine! I have eggs, and ovaries are doing great. So I guess we need to do more bding from CD10 to CD18. We've been lazy the last couple of months because of work.
Duckie, it's not a bad idea ! I hope the break will work for you !

That's great Lola!!!

Afm, CD24 with EWCM so I know AF is on her way. I knew this cycle was a bust anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->