ttc since January 2014, anyone to chat with me?

Tuesday :hugs: sorry you are not enjoying your holiday as much as you'd like to. I'm up and down tbh, I have days where I feel really low and sad and other days I'm ok.

My temp rose today so I'm sure I did ovulate yesterday as normal. You could just ov late, I always ov on cd19 and have pregnant twice so it's not an issue as long as your lp is ok. Mine is a little short at the moment after my mc but its usually 14 days so my cycles are 33 days long.

My acupuncture has helped me be more relaxed and not let ttc take over my life, I'm much better than I was a few months ago when I felt obsessed and desperate. Not I get down and feel sad but I can cope as I usually feel better after a few days. Maybe acu could help you too?

hey, I hope u ladies O soon. Mommabrown, even I dont know my cycles anymore, I never had 30+ cycles before and now it seems they are 35 days :( TTCing stress, thats what it is. I dont even know for sure if I o'd and when, thanks to a missing temp on CD23 :|

Tuesday :hugs: sorry you are not enjoying your holiday as much as you'd like to. I'm up and down tbh, I have days where I feel really low and sad and other days I'm ok.

My temp rose today so I'm sure I did ovulate yesterday as normal. You could just ov late, I always ov on cd19 and have pregnant twice so it's not an issue as long as your lp is ok. Mine is a little short at the moment after my mc but its usually 14 days so my cycles are 33 days long.

My acupuncture has helped me be more relaxed and not let ttc take over my life, I'm much better than I was a few months ago when I felt obsessed and desperate. Not I get down and feel sad but I can cope as I usually feel better after a few days. Maybe acu could help you too?

Thanks Mrs W, I'm doing acupuncture at the moment (well, not at this exact moment, but I wish!) and it is helping me greatly to destress and relax and sorta think about something else, you are totally right x Fingers crossed it works for conception.

I think I do ovulate later than "normal" but I'm getting a bit concerned as there is no clear shift - my chart is like the "rocky mountains" as they say!

Hi girls!
I understand all of you when you say it's stressing you out.. I'm the same way.. That fertile window is so small, you don't want to miss it. My husband works at night, and it's been 2 days he's telling me he's to tired to BD, and of course, now would be a good time to do it, so it's making me upset. It's silly, I'm just getting impatient..
Tuesday, my temp are doing the rocky mountains too LOL, I hope I O soon. I got neg Opk last night.. Going to try again today.

Cheer up Ladies ! We're stronger than that !

You are right Lola, lets get positive and make this a lucky thread!!! Bfps for everyone coming up!!

Tuesday I am sure the acu will start to help more and more for both of us in terms of regulating our cycles and helping emotionally. I must admit I think cutting back on temping has helped me. It's cycle I literally started after my opks got darker and now that I have had my 2 big rises and know I've oved I'm going to stop (I know my cycle well enough now to know they are post ov temps and also we are away this weekend with my dd in our room so if I set my alarm to temp she would wake up!) I feel more relaxed not stressing about my temp.

I'm 2 dpo today. Going to try and forget about it all for a few days now. Next week ill be praying af stays away if not for good then just for a few extra days so my lp is healthy!!

I might do the same Mrs W. I'm having acupuncture on Monday so will take my chart in and see what she says. Then I might call it a day until next cycle (which hopefully there isn't for a long while) and relax. It's up to something else now & no amount of thinking about it will change the outcome… easier said than done but I'll try.

Try to keep myself busy and less internet time!

I'm going to go to sleep, on that note, and of course, look forward to a temp rise ;)

Hey lola - I hope you O early too.. can you try BDing in the AM?

I am in the TWW with you ladies too, Tuesday and Mrs. W!! FX for BFPs!!

Good luck mol! Are you an early tester or holding out?

Tuesday any rise today? I woke at 6.30am so I took my temp and had another rise today, it was really high. But you are totally right, you've done all you can no temping can't help you any further really now. For a few cycles I kept temping so I could analyse it and look for a rise or drop when af was due but one month I had a massive drop before af came and another month no drop for 2 days into af so I realised that it doesn't actually definitely mean anything anyway. X

Hey,

No I am not an early tester this cycle - because I missed temping at what FF says is 3dpo and i really think thts when I O'd - because of crmaps and EWCM on that day. That means I may only be 5 DPO.. so I am holding out. I may not have a good chance if FF is right, but if I am , then we had good BD timing... which is what I am hoping :)

Thanks Mrs W x

I did have a rise this morning! I was so excited. I also got a proper night's sleep and I do wonder if that helped. We'll see what happens tomorrow! Currently CD22 with no signs of ovulation. I do have longer cycles so didn't expect OV around CD 14 or anything mythical like that but with a 30 or 31 day cycle I would have thought it would have shown up by now… oh well, all I can do is wait.

Have the sore boobs like I always get before AF. They started yesterday, early at CD 21.

Hi girls !
I was away for the weekend, now I'm back. I finally got my temp rise and according to FF I'm 3 dpo.
It's weird because I didn't get a +opk on CD12, just Ewcm, and FF says I O'd on that day. I got +opk on CD13 and felt a little dull pain on the left side.. so i'm confused..
MolGold, maybe you're good on the timing, since it can survive for a few days in you. Same here, I bd 2 days before and on the day I got opk.. so not sure if it's good enough

Yay that you've ov-ed Lola! Welcome to the tww !!

How about you Tuesday? Any more temp rises? I'm sure you will ov soon and if you don't for some reason, at least you know about it and can go and see your dr to discuss. I'm sure you will soon tho xx

I'm 7 dpo today. Starting to get nervous about brown cm coming which always signals the very start of af. None yet tho. I don't know why I'm nervous as I'm sure af will come this month. Don't know why but just a feeling I've had all cycle.

msW11 same here.. I feel like I'm out this month, I don't know why.. Not sad or anything, just a feeling.
Can you look at my chart and tell me what you think? My temp are low and I don't know why... lol.. it's weird.

My Ovulation Chart

Tuesday and MolGold, what's up for you girls?

Lola33 I feel the same way. I had another small period that started around CD 9 so I am going to have the DR run some labs and see what's up with that. I know I am out so just having fun dtd. Hugs.

Lola I think it can be common to have a dip around 4dpo. It's something to do with the corpus luteum and progesterone. It's not a bad thing, you'll probably see it go back up over the next few days.

I've stopped temping once I got cross hairs otherwise I analyse it and stress to much!

Momma your mini period sounds like mid cycle bleeding. I had the same after my mc and I'm sure mine was down to a hormonal imbalance. I'm having acupuncture and taking agnus castus, starflower oil and a b100 complex all to regulate my cycle hormones. I've had big improvement in 3 months.

Hi Ladies,

I am new on this thread. I have been TTC 5 months now (this is my 5th). I am at 11dpo. Started charting this month, have been using opk and CB fertility monitor for the past 4 months and also started acupuncture this past month. I know it's only been five months but I just keep getting so discouraged getting bfn's every month. I am having cramps and light spotting so I am pretty sure this month is out too :(. I feel like crying just thinking about it. It just feels like it all takes so long, and for every bfn there is so much waiting time. I just get scared it's never gonna happen. Went to my ob this month and pretty much insisted that he test me for stuff so he agreed to do some cycle day 3 blood work. I just feel like why waste time if there is something that is making my chances more difficult. He did say it can take a year but thinking about waiting so long is so hard and feels impossible. Just for a little background, I have gotten pregnant in the past at age 18 but did not have the baby. My husband has also gotten someone pregnant many years ago. I am 29 now and he is 35. Do you think getting pregnant in the past means anything positive for our outcome? Anyway, just need some support to keep hopes up. Thanks ladies.

Welcome HopeNEG I think you have a great chance at getting pregnant! I know with my oldest daughter i was not having protected sex for almost 10 months with my ex husband before we got pregnant. Hugs I hope this is a short journey for you.

Mrs W...thanks hun. I am going to have my DR run a hormone panel and my FSH. I hope that is all it is because we can easily get that back into wack. Vitex is one that i have taken in the past when TTC my 1 year old. Did you have clots with your mid cycle bleed?

Momma, i didn't have clots in the mid cycle bleed. I had a long af and spotted for ages after it, I then bled/spotted for 4 days during ov and then spotting/bleeding from 5 dpo and full blown af came at 9dpo and on that day I did pass a large grape sized clot so I wondered if my body had been trying to get rid of the clot. It's a good idea to get your dr to run the hormone tests but hopefully it will sort itself out soon .

Hope welcome to the thread. I understand your feelings, it is hard. At least you both k of you can get pregnant and have in the past. Hopefully it won't be too long for you. Xx

Yay that you've ov-ed Lola! Welcome to the tww !!

How about you Tuesday? Any more temp rises? I'm sure you will ov soon and if you don't for some reason, at least you know about it and can go and see your dr to discuss. I'm sure you will soon tho xx

I'm 7 dpo today. Starting to get nervous about brown cm coming which always signals the very start of af. None yet tho. I don't know why I'm nervous as I'm sure af will come this month. Don't know why but just a feeling I've had all cycle.

Thanks for thinking of my Mrs W :)

I'm 6 DPO now, ovulated on CD 20 which puts me at a 10 day LP… way way shorter than I first thought I had when I started TTC. No OPKs or anything but I thought that I ovulated a lot earlier. I am hoping that we caught this month, but feeling just like I do every time AF comes (big sore bbs! ha! not fun.)

Sometimes we get these feelings huh? I actually had a feeling that this would be our month. Dunno why, just thought it the whole time leading up to OV, thought positively during acupuncture (mantras) and fell happily asleep, I'm really trying to keep up the positive mental state but you know how hard it is!

So want this BFP! XX

msW11 same here.. I feel like I'm out this month, I don't know why.. Not sad or anything, just a feeling.
Can you look at my chart and tell me what you think? My temp are low and I don't know why... lol.. it's weird.

My Ovulation Chart

Tuesday and MolGold, what's up for you girls?

Hey Lola,

Man, reading a chart in celsius is so much easier than having to decipher… whereabouts do you live? :)

I'm not sure about the lower temperatures, or even if they are that low. I know I drive myself mental doing the "charts like yours" section of the VIP FF trying to see if it matches a pregnancy chart!!

Temping is so good but so bad at the same time as it is so easily becoming an obsession of mine.

Sorry I can't help, but thanks for asking how I am! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->