ttc since January 2014, anyone to chat with me?

Hello Hello ladies !

and welcome to you Hope ! 5 months is a lot for us, but it's average and nothing to worry about according to doctors.. don't stress too much, don't lose hope, you'll get your Bfp soon !
Momma, I'm sorry I can't help, never had spotting like that. But you're not out til AF shows, and a lot of women have spotting and Bfp the same month.. I hope it's that !
MrsW11, thank you ! and yes, my temps are higher now. You're right, it's making people crazy ! How are you at 8 dpo and when is af due for you?

Tuesday, I didn't know you were using Fahrenheit in NZ.. I don't understand anything else than Celsius, we have both at home since my husband is a F° user :D

I'm good here, still feeling out, but not stressed too much.. I'm moving soon and started the packing. Temps got a little higher, I'm not sure when AF is due, FF is saying I have a 10 days LP, so I'll see if it's right...

Yay that you've ov-ed Lola! Welcome to the tww !!

How about you Tuesday? Any more temp rises? I'm sure you will ov soon and if you don't for some reason, at least you know about it and can go and see your dr to discuss. I'm sure you will soon tho xx

I'm 7 dpo today. Starting to get nervous about brown cm coming which always signals the very start of af. None yet tho. I don't know why I'm nervous as I'm sure af will come this month. Don't know why but just a feeling I've had all cycle.

Thanks for thinking of my Mrs W :)

I'm 6 DPO now, ovulated on CD 20 which puts me at a 10 day LP… way way shorter than I first thought I had when I started TTC. No OPKs or anything but I thought that I ovulated a lot earlier. I am hoping that we caught this month, but feeling just like I do every time AF comes (big sore bbs! ha! not fun.)

Sometimes we get these feelings huh? I actually had a feeling that this would be our month. Dunno why, just thought it the whole time leading up to OV, thought positively during acupuncture (mantras) and fell happily asleep, I'm really trying to keep up the positive mental state but you know how hard it is!

So want this BFP! XX

Tuesday, it seems we both have a 10 days LP, do you know anything about that? Like when to test? since it's shorter, does it make us know sooner? It seems short for implantation, but since they say to test when AF is due..
so confusing !!

Hello Hello ladies !

and welcome to you Hope ! 5 months is a lot for us, but it's average and nothing to worry about according to doctors.. don't stress too much, don't lose hope, you'll get your Bfp soon !
Momma, I'm sorry I can't help, never had spotting like that. But you're not out til AF shows, and a lot of women have spotting and Bfp the same month.. I hope it's that !
MrsW11, thank you ! and yes, my temps are higher now. You're right, it's making people crazy ! How are you at 8 dpo and when is af due for you?

Tuesday, I didn't know you were using Fahrenheit in NZ.. I don't understand anything else than Celsius, we have both at home since my husband is a F° user :D

I'm good here, still feeling out, but not stressed too much.. I'm moving soon and started the packing. Temps got a little higher, I'm not sure when AF is due, FF is saying I have a 10 days LP, so I'll see if it's right...

Sorry, I don't think I worded it well at all!

We only use celsius here, no fahrenheit :D

Yay that you've ov-ed Lola! Welcome to the tww !!

How about you Tuesday? Any more temp rises? I'm sure you will ov soon and if you don't for some reason, at least you know about it and can go and see your dr to discuss. I'm sure you will soon tho xx

I'm 7 dpo today. Starting to get nervous about brown cm coming which always signals the very start of af. None yet tho. I don't know why I'm nervous as I'm sure af will come this month. Don't know why but just a feeling I've had all cycle.

Thanks for thinking of my Mrs W :)

I'm 6 DPO now, ovulated on CD 20 which puts me at a 10 day LP… way way shorter than I first thought I had when I started TTC. No OPKs or anything but I thought that I ovulated a lot earlier. I am hoping that we caught this month, but feeling just like I do every time AF comes (big sore bbs! ha! not fun.)

Sometimes we get these feelings huh? I actually had a feeling that this would be our month. Dunno why, just thought it the whole time leading up to OV, thought positively during acupuncture (mantras) and fell happily asleep, I'm really trying to keep up the positive mental state but you know how hard it is!

So want this BFP! XX

Tuesday, it seems we both have a 10 days LP, do you know anything about that? Like when to test? since it's shorter, does it make us know sooner? It seems short for implantation, but since they say to test when AF is due..
so confusing !!

Oh hello fellow 10 day-er. It does seem to make sense that I've got a 10 day LP, judging by cycle lengths etc. My ovulation date does not stay the same I don't believe, it jumps all around! So annoying. I wish I was a 28 day cycle, ov on day 14 kinda person.

It does seem a little short, I'd agree, perhaps that's been my issue? I will talk to my acupuncturist to see if I should try lengthening it by natural means. I think it does mean that we wait less, rather than the traditional 14 days from ovulation (that's just the average I guess), but in my case it means I wait longer to ovulate. CD 20, 30 day cycle - this time around.

Implantation can be from 7dpo can't it? I am desperate to wake up tomorrow with a perfect implantation dip!!! WHY DOES IT TAKE SO LONG?! x

haha sorry ! I was tired and didn't understand well :haha:

Ok so you have a 30 days cycle with late O, and I have a 26 days cycle with 10 days LP.. but I've been temping only 2 months, so who knows...I guess the end of this cycle will tell me.
I hope you get your dip tomorrow !!well I guess I'll wait for that too..We're real TWW buddies !4 days and we will know... but I had a 30 days cycle on C2...
AAahhh it's so complicated and annoying! why don't we have the 28days/14 day O cycle?? WHY? :wacko:

We are totes buddies Lola.

I got my dip! I got my dip! I'm just so hoping that it wasn't a weird cycle and I ovulated 3 days earlier than FF realised and I am actually at the end of my LP now, and I might have a 27 day cycle or 28 day cycle or something! Argh!!!

It's so hard. I am desperate to see a rise tomorrow, I don't think I could take another dip.

I'm feeling completely out but... just want this done and dusted and BFP!!!

yay for the dip ! yay for the dip !!
I got my temp rise.. so I hope I'm good too.. BUT I feel out too... oh well !
fingers crossed for your temp rise tomorrow !

We are totes buddies Lola.

I got my dip! I got my dip! I'm just so hoping that it wasn't a weird cycle and I ovulated 3 days earlier than FF realised and I am actually at the end of my LP now, and I might have a 27 day cycle or 28 day cycle or something! Argh!!!

It's so hard. I am desperate to see a rise tomorrow, I don't think I could take another dip.

I'm feeling completely out but... just want this done and dusted and BFP!!!

yay for the dip ! yay for the dip !!
I got my temp rise.. so I hope I'm good too.. BUT I feel out too... oh well !
fingers crossed for your temp rise tomorrow !

Stay positive you two! You will know soon enough.. And if bfn, at least you have great friends to move into cycle five with. Ive accepted that af is going to be joining me tonight. My wipes are getting darker and darker each time I head to the loo. Stupid af.

aw sorry to hear that.. But you're not out before it's actually red.. so here's a little hope !
tuesday I want to know ! I want to know !

and.. my thermometer died yesterday.. so no temp this morning.. oh well..

Oh stink about the thermometer dying… gosh, I don't know what I'd do now without temping every day at 6am, haha!

I am so worried it's just AF coming… fingers crossed for a rise and if not, well, I think I know I'm out :(

I have a new one.. but I'm not sure if it's good to change during the cycle.. temps are still high enough. 9 DPO today.It's SO long !
No symptoms here..
what about you girls?

No symptoms here. Boobs are not sore any more but have a weird lump behind each like nipple/areola area, hard to describe. I think AF is going to come right on target, 9 DPO and I had a temp rise, thank God, so at least I know AF isn't going to show today I think? I'll see what happens tomorrow, God I am hoping for another (significant!) temp rise!!!

Fingers crossed for us all.

Damn this eternal wait.

yep.. loooong wait...
well tomorrow is the last day before AF for both of us (I think).. unless my cycle is weird again, one month it was 30 days instead of 26..
FF says af is due the 6th for me.

The bump you have on the nipples, I read it could be a preg symptom.. fingers crossed..

Oh Fx for a :bfp: Tuesday!

Bummer that AF is giving you problems Lola. Fx this month is it and she stays away!

Ok so bled at CD9 Brown with clots then EWCM that was blood tinged later on this week. I am haven't temped, POAS, or anything at all and should be some where past O now. Here is to not worrying this month that I am out.

Hi :wave: may I join?

I have been TTC since July/13 but I was breastfeeding till Jan/14 so that's when we tried properly. I have had 5 regular cycles all 27 days but this is the first time I haven't 'bothered' about anything. First time it's been late too! I hope so bad it isn't just a one off late period! testing on the 6th if it doesn't come tomorrow! x

Good luck girls.. Hope you get your bfp.. Kind of wish I was still in my tww and had a chance

hi Unique ! we already talked on another thread ! I really hope it's the good month for you!!
Mississippi, so AF got you after all?

My temps are getting lower.. so AF is probably going to show... hard to tell, since I changed the thermometer 2 days ago, but I guess I'm out.

Hey Lola,

I'm pretty much 100% sure I'm out - temp drop this morning, right on cue for AF tomorrow and yup, it's our "last day" before AF is due! It's nice to have a cycle buddy but man, I wished so hard and so long for our BFPs. I'm so f**king jealous of people who got theirs.. don't get me wrong, happy for them, but wish it was me so much. I wanted a BFP for Mother's Day. Instead I get AF.

Welcome Unique, we've also talked on another thread.

Thanks so much Mommabrown - I like your approach! I'd drop the temping but acupuncturist likes to see it and I've got a fertility appointment next month so want the data, so to speak. Otherwise I'd go casual and bloody forget about all of this day tracking and monitoring because it's driving me absolutely crazy.

xx Lola, hang in there, I could say the same for myself but I always have more positivity when it isn't me! :)

Welcome unique & good luck!

Sorry ladies that it hasn't been better news on this thread this month. You are not out until she's here tho and no symptoms isn't always a bad sign! I'm out tho, af got me and I'm cd2 now.

SO for those of us out what are we all doing this month to get our early June bfps?! My plan:

1) I've ditched ALL supplements. I think maybe they were confusing my body and I've got preg twice without them so no more. Just folic acid.

2) concentrate on being fit & healthy. I'm getting a fertility diet book and eating foods for fertility, cutting back caffeine etc. I'm also going to get a book or DVD on fertility yoga.

3) we will be following smep. Bd every other day from cd7 - 17 and then 18&19 as well since I ov on cd19. Skip a day, go once more on cd21 and then wait!! :)

I tested today instead of the 7th, 2 days late for AF and 2 :bfp: :wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->