TTC & So Confused

bamagurl

Mother of 5 ~ 2 angels
Reaction score
I am new at all of this and have never posted on a site before but thought why not share my experience...

My period had been off a little lately in the fact 4 months ago I had a 45 day cycle.. Well the past 3 months it has been around the same 28-29. This month I noticed I ovulated later than normal, on November 1st. I took an FRER Tuesday morning and had a very faint line, I thought it was a faint positive line because even though it was faint it was pink! I took another test later that afternoon and SWEAR there was a faint line on it also...I could just have line eye though! I started to get nervous but excited because we had talked about having another child as soon as we could. I took two test this morning and nothing not even a faint line! If I am honest it really hurt my feelings.

Is this normal? Has anyone else gone through this!??! I could have sworn I was pregnant. I just had the "feeling"

I went through something similiar....I had a couple positive tests and went to the ER and was told the test was negative. Ended up with another positive at home again and am now 11 weeks pregnant. Also, I was getting negatives and barely there lines in the morning and nice dark lines in the evenings, some women just don't do well with morning urine. Have you tried taking a test in the evening time?

Congrats your pregnancy!

The one I did yesterday had a faint line. I took a digital and it said not pregnant. That was the first time I had ever taken one and I must say I don't think I will buy them again. It just about ripped my heart out actually seeing the words. :cry:

Then like I said the ones I took this morning there was no faint line. I thought for sure I was.....

Can you post a pic of the tests? I don't usually take digitals either until I have already had lots of nice dark regular tests. They aren't nearly as sensitive and take longer to pick it up. Just because it says negative doesn't make it true :) It could just be too early, and I really hope it is! :)

I agree with the first morning testing. Some seem to do better with evening tests and getting good lines. I'd retest tonight and tomorrow sometime to see if you can get another line. Your levels should double around every 48 hours so within 2 more days you may have your best chance at another positive. FX'd you get it! :)

Thank you so much! I really hope I am not just going crazy! :blush:

I will try and post a pic. I haven't been able to take any pics where it can actually show up. Since I took it and saw the line. I have read all about evap lines trying to prepare myself for the worst. Easier to assume the worst and be prepared then have false hope. I will try to take and tweak the pic so maybe ya can see it.

I don't know if you can see & I don't know how to tweek it any....Let me know what yall think. If you can't see it I will try again

Might help if I attach the picture....sorry been one of those days :nope:

Attachments

• 1116111308.jpg
    1116111308.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 273
that my dear looks like a beautiful BFP to me!! Mine was that light at first and I didn't get a positive digi for days later. You gotta remember how sensitive the FRER's are!! The other tests just can't tell this early!! And I also tested much better in the evening! I got my first BFP at 5pm! lol Congrats!!!!!!!!!

I certainly hope so! This was a last one in a pack. I went out and bought another pack, same tests & digi, and the first one taken the same day had a faint line, more faint then that. Then I took the other two this morning and both were negative. *I took both because I was in shock it was negative*

Looks like a positive ... Keep testing they will get darker .. Tests at a early stage can be fainter at different times of the day
Good luck

Thanks! I didn't know if I should give up and just go with the BFN or hold out hope! I guess the only thing I can do is just wait and see, although I may have to switch to cheaper DG tests :laugh2:

That looks totally positive! I would try another FRER this evening and see if maybe you just have better nightime pee like me :)

I will definitely do that! What can it hurt! FX!!! :mrgreen:

I will not forget yall :) I will post as soon as I know something! Hopefully it will be all good news....

See what ive noticed with FRER after being amongst these lovely ldies on here who have gotten BFP's... FRER's by a rule of thumb are suppose to detect 25mIU HCG... but it has been known that there have detected 4mIU, 12mIU 15mIU e.t.c (this was proved when the lady went and got a Blood Result) and there too would have faint positives to then negitives, amongst different batches of FRER's..

So what im trying to say is, even though there the same Brand, some tests can be more sensitive even out of the same box.

There is never a false positive, but a false Negitive. I think you should deffo keep testing! and as the days go on, your HCG will be building and you will get darker tests :)

Thank you so much ladies! This makes me feel so much better! I am holding out hope that what my body seems to be telling me is not just me mentally making them happen!! I will let you ladies know what I find out! I am so nervous and trying not to get my hopes up, but when you get a test like that it makes it hard not to just want to :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->