• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

TTC & So Confused

Very exciting. I hope you get your :bfp:! Has anyone ever had problems with frer? Are they really as good as everyone says? I've had more than one that was defective in various different packs. Then again maybe it's me.:shrug:

Well after talking to my hubby about it he says I should calm myself and wait 2 weeks and see what happens, but I am not sure I can wait that long!

Husbands:dohh:! They don't know what it's like to wait it out! Granted it probably is a good idea. I know how difficult it is going to be, I'm waiting until monday to test again myself...I'm now 5 days late. Stay strong! Good luck and:dust:!

Well.....apparently hubby knows best :cry: AF showed up today. O well, I guess maybe next month!

So Sry:nope:. But at least you can start new and try again. Hope next month is yours!:dust:

Awww hunny..im sorry. Sometimes it just doesnt stick. I really feel for you :( I hope next month you get your bfp xx

Thank you so much! I hope so too! This just means hopefully I can tell my husband great news on Christmas :D

I'm now 6 days late and starting to freak out again. I have no signs nor symptoms to support af is coming or that I'm pg. Going to test on monday when I will be 9 days late. I'm completely stressing and wondering if I'm even fetile because I must not have ovulated. Or am I pg and stressing over nothing? :cry:

Have you tested at all?!?

Hope this is it for you!!!!! :hugs:

oops just saw where you are gonna test on Monday! Don't stress that will only make it worse on you! Just try not to think about it (which has to be the hardest thing EVER)! Try to enjoy the weekend & Good Luck! Keep me updated! FX for :bfp:

oops just saw where you are gonna test on Monday! Don't stress that will only make it worse on you! Just try not to think about it (which has to be the hardest thing EVER)! Try to enjoy the weekend & Good Luck! Keep me updated! FX for :bfp:

It is the hardest thing ever! Those hpts are burning a hole in my cupboard drawer! I guess I still have a chance though because I'm not even a week late until tomorrow and there are all of these wonderful stories about these one and two week late women finally getting their :bfp:! I guess we will see how it all shakes out monday morning. If not i hope I get af so I can start all over. Thanks for the support. I appreciate it. Good luck to you as well.:hugs:

So I may have just begun spotting:dohh:. It was very very light though so I will prob know for sure by tomorrow. So I guess I won't test tomorrow. As long as I can start again I'm ok with it I guess. Just dissapointed.I really don't want a summer baby anyway...sigh. Who I'm I kidding, I'd take any baby anyday. lol. I guess we will see what happens next

Aww I am sorry! I know how disappointing it can be! At least if it is the start of AF you can try again soon! Plus what a great Christmas present to have great news to share with everyone & the wonderful start to a new year being pregnant!! Let me know how it works out. Is that the normal start of AF for you?

Aww I am sorry! I know how disappointing it can be! At least if it is the start of AF you can try again soon! Plus what a great Christmas present to have great news to share with everyone & the wonderful start to a new year being pregnant!! Let me know how it works out. Is that the normal start of AF for you?

No this is completely abnormal. In fact the spotting was VERY light and now today , NOTHING. But my husband and I did the bd yesterday and maybe that had something to do with it. That is pretty abnormal to me also. I dunno what to think I guess I'm just not done waiting. Or maybe af is taking its time to start. :shrug:

nope not yet. tomorrow. I thuoght I was out because of the alleged spotting so I didn't test this morning.

Let me know when you test and what it comes out as! Hoping this is your :bfp:

:cry:Nope. I got nothing. BFN! I'm now 10 days late. I'm not surprised though just disappointed. I just want my af to show so I can try again. I want my baby.

I can understand that. It makes it so much worse because the hope goes up when you are late like that. Is AF always irregular? Mine hasn't been but was this last time and I got my hopes way up because I almost would have bet money I was, but I tell myself I am thinking about it too much!

FX for next month for both of us!

No af has not always been irregular for me. Before bc I was between 29 and 32 days like clockwork, so not bad at all. Then after coming off of bc in may I had a reg cycle in june 29 days, then i skipped july and started in august at 63 days, then sept and oct were both day 33 so I thought I was back on track. Now this....:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"