TTC & So Confused

Yeah you won't care as long as you have that bundle of joy!

Af is finished so next week I'm back to the grind of opks! Hope I ov earlier this month and catch the eggy!:flower:

I hope it happens for you! I am on pins and needles waiting for next week. DH and I have been :sex: like crazy, even though we said we were going to wait until March or April. I would probably be completely overwhelmed and scared but would be super excited! I can test on the 16th so a late V-day present it if pops up :bfp:!

I just can not wait to see what happens! Guess I will know in the next week!! Ugh! Good luck to you! I have my fx for you!

Thanks, I hope this is my month. Going to start taking opks soon, hope I ov at a normal time! Sounds promising for you. I hope you get your surprise! How nice would that be!? I am nervous because I have my yearly gyn appt in about 2 weeks. I'm afraid somthing will be wrong. I hope not. Anyway, best of luck to you!

I will praying everything turns up as okay. Yeah we will see. My cycle has been so messed up being shorter then longer then even longer it is hard to keep up with what is happening and when. I guess the relaxing and just letting it happen when it happens has to come into effect. I just try not to stress about it but not being able to really calculate is worrying and stressing me out.

yeah you shouldnt stress though. I know how difficult it is NOT to stress cause I do it all the time, lol, but it's really nothing we can control, so why stress? The only control we have is tracking and bd'ing there is no guarantee that it's going to make us pregnant. It makes me feel helpless sometimes but I know it will eventually happen, even though I want it NOW. I'm waiting to O, I'm about cd11 so I'm hoping it will be in the next week or so and I'll have a normal length cycle for once! FX'd for that!

Yes I keep trying to remember that whenever it is meant to happen it will happen nothing I can do can speed it up or stop it. It is just hard when you are wanting something so bad. That is the hardest part the tracking and trying to keep up with it when each cycle seems to be so different. I guess even if I am tracking it or not it will happen soon enough and the timing will be perfect! I will let ya know what happens!!!

So.....I am going crazy waiting to test! I just don't know if I can take the wait. I know that next week is the best time to test, but I feel like I am going crazy! I want to test so bad even though I know that it would be negative because it is so early.

lol. yeah it's hard in the tww. I thought I was losing my mind!:wacko:

I know it is the worst 2 weeks ever! I swear I already feel like I am having symptoms although I am sure that is silly! It is probably all in my head! I am trying so hard not to get my hopes up in case it is like all the other months. I guess I am making the tww worse then it has to be. I am so trying to stay busy so I don't think about it but it seems the more I try not to think about it the more I think about it!

lol. I went absolutely insane on my last tww! I was fine the first few days and then, boom! I was thinking everything meant something and I felt like I needed to do something so I tested way too early. Ugg. That's the worst part to me, the tww. Waiting to O here. Gonna take an opk in about a half an hour. FF gave me early crosshairs because my temps are just a bit high because of my terrible sleeping patterns but I know I haven't yet, and even if I did, I bd'd that day ,hehee! But I'm enjoying myself lately waiting to O. I'm losing weight like crazy and I fit into my old pants! I can't wait to either lose more or get pregnant. I think (i hope) I'm starting to mellow about the whole ttc thing and I hope it helps me actually get pregnant. Hope you are doing well!

That is great! How have you been losing the weight? I know I need to start doing something to lose weight. Maybe I should focus on getting healthy before trying to have a baby. OMG you sound just like me. Even though I knew it was way too early I tested yesterday, how sad is that. I haven't been as obsessed with it since I took the test. I think that knowing the test was in there was a big part of it. I apparently am the kind of person who has to have no test in the house or I will be using it way too early.

lol. i'm the same way. I felt like I hadda do something so I tested and obviously bfn. I was ok for a few more days and then I tested again. I used my internet cheapies though so I didn't waste my frer. I just got a pos opk! Gonna bd tonight and hope for a temp rise in the next few days. I hope my body doesn't fail to O like it has before!

Attachments

• IMG_0172.jpg
    IMG_0172.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 3
O yay!!! Fx'd for you! I hope it gets ya your :bfp:! Yeah I have been using and buying the cheapo tests so I don't end up spending and wasting good tests! I just am so excited and hoping so much! We will just have to wait and see though. I wonder if anyone has had any luck detecting 3-5 days early. I know the best results are when you are late, I guess I just need to practice being patient lol

Yeah it's hard to be patient most of the time. Oh you asked about my weightloss before. I am using myfitnesspal.com. I log in my calories and I work out 90 minutes a week. It's really working! I can't believe how easy it is! I mean...I've never really tried to diet before but I thought it would be soooo hard! My mom said it's easy because I'm still young and I better not expect to lose wight so easy when I'm older or after I've had kids. lol

K! I couldn't wait anymore so I went out bought a test and waited till this morning to do the infamous POAS! I was not sure at first if it was an evap or even an indent. I keep looking and looking and am afraid I am making it be something it is not, as it's happened before. I posted 2 pics. One normal and one kinda tweaked. I am going to test again tomorrow morning then Friday morning also! Ugh I haven't told anyone not even DH because I want to be 100% sure!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0048.jpg
    IMG_0048.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_7745.jpg
    IMG_7745.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 5
K! I couldn't wait anymore so I went out bought a test and waited till this morning to do the infamous POAS! I was not sure at first if it was an evap or even an indent. I keep looking and looking and am afraid I am making it be something it is not, as it's happened before. I posted 2 pics. One normal and one kinda tweaked. I am going to test again tomorrow morning then Friday morning also! Ugh I haven't told anyone not even DH because I want to be 100% sure!!!!

That def looks pos to me! Congrats. I'm sure it will be darker tomorrow! Rub some luck off on me please I'm testing on the 29th or the 1st. I ovulated nice and early this cycle!

That is great! I will send some luck and :dust: your way!!!

Congrats on your :bfp: and I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!

Thank you! Keep me up to date! I have fx for you to get your :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"